Welcome Back to Me - How to recover lost XBL points from a Red Ring of Death?

Collapse

Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SwampDonky6
    Civilian

Welcome Back to Me - How to recover lost XBL points from a Red Ring of Death?

seems like most all my DLC was lost from a bout with the red ring of death. whatever I had should have been saved to the HD? I have the other unit back now and could put them back together but it won't change my situation right?

I know I've heard people talk about getting their MS "space" points credited back, I was just wondering how do I go about doing this? How do I maximize my return if you will. Who has been through this rodeo before?

Furthermore, what XBL DLC to pick up once I get it back / hit that MS point jackpot ?

damn, I had a lot of DLC. i hope they do me right. what a pain.

oh yeah guys BTW. I'll be back online this Saturday with my new uber-highspeed super gamer broadband connection from New Wave so I expect that I'll probably come out of the gates in MW2 sharper than ever and totally dominate in spite of the fact that I haven't been on really in like 3 months... so I was just sayin' lookout!
    Kill or be Killed, there is no question about it.

"The only people who have seen the end of war are dead." -Plato
  • WV Tech
    Civilian
    • Aug 2009

Once you purchase dlc from xbl it's listed as purchased, so you can go back to xbl marketplace and download it for no charge on the gamertag that you used to purchase it.

Comment

• SwampDonky6
      Civilian

oh, no kiddin, thx tech... too bad i can't apply an "inconvenience fee"

Comment

• WV Tech
        Civilian
        • Aug 2009

Did they send you a xxbl gold card? Mine was out being repaired for 2 months an they gave me 2 1 month cards

Comment

• SwampDonky6
          Civilian

no, I had no such luck

Comment

• Deslock
            Darth Beratter

I'm so sorry your machine died. I don't blame you a bit for wanting a "pain in the ass" fee either.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎