Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

Lol tight, bf3 theatre. Take that battlefield friends!

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• Deslock
      Darth Beratter

The next morning....

Last edited by Deslock; 10-25-2012, 12:27 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
        Darth Beratter

All the new sets should be completed by tomorrow !

YaY ! :D

sigpic

Comment

• APAT
          Honorary DSA
          • Mar 2010

Haha.... I like how the thought bubble is originating from Broc's cack. Pretty authentic to real life cackman .... :D

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
          "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• jakewill
            Honorary DSA
            • Sep 2009

Lol it was mike or Jim with the damn twilight movie
            sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
              Darth Beratter

UPDATE :

The new background sets are done; and there's only a few new props and vehicles that I need to buy to have everything done and ready for production.

I saw a new set today at work that I just have to buy tomorrow for this project, and I need a new 16gb SD card for my camera. Plus I think I'm going to re-do the sky background. It's okay, but I'd like to make a better one.

*Whew* but I'll be damned; these things aren't cheap !!!! Most are $15 a pop at the very least, and that's hard to swing when I'm only getting at best 18 hours a week at work. Getting the M1 and the T-80 is going to really nail me in the wallet, but it will be worth it !! :D Just check here for the price of just the "Little Bird" alone...:

ACK !!!

On Halloween I showed the new sets off to one of my buddies, and he LOVED them, and another person said he thought that they were great, and he'd probably join the site just to see them in "action". :D
              Last edited by Deslock; 11-09-2012, 12:54 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• l2ickeh
                Civilian
                • Nov 2012
                • l2ickeh

Look forward to seeing more of these. Great job. Although some of the innuendos... Are beyond my knowledge of the DSA BF3 PS3 battalion.
                sigpic

Comment

• Reaper316
                  Honorary DSA
                  • Nov 2009

They are not only BF3 related, they are from years of DSA service!
                  sigpic

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                    Officer
                    • Jan 2009

Des put up a pay pal buddy so if we would like to we could donate to the cause. Also I come across some toys here and there so let me know if you are looking for something I can try to get my hands on some. I also have a buddy who has tons of model toys I might be able to get some landscapes or so. They might be pretty big so I could take pictures and you can green screen them in or we could figure how to get them to you..... Long shot but we could do something like that.

Sent from my BADASS Evo 4G LTE
                    sigpic

Comment

• EagleOne
                      Honorary DSA

Send me an address and find what you need on amazon, I can help you out on that front.

Comment

• APAT
                        Honorary DSA
                        • Mar 2010

Nice work on the new stuff Des. Those sets look damn good.

I was wondering how long it would take for knifeboy to show up...lol

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
                        "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Deslock
                          Darth Beratter

Sorry I haven't gotten more done lately guys, but my hours jumped from 18 hrs. to 40 due to the holidays...wallet says "YaY" !!! :D

And also my wife has been very sick, and I've had to take care of her hand and foot, which is perfectly okay with me, she is my dear friend and companion and she needs me. But it does eat up my time.

But the show will go on !!!! :D

Jus' keep an eye out for dose dastardly "fidgets".."Hic" ;)

Much mayhem and merriment will commence soon !, I promise !. Just wait and see.

Now I just have to find a way to pose the Helicopters in the air somehow without any strings or posts showing.... ;)

sigpic

Comment

• Reaper316
                            Honorary DSA
                            • Nov 2009

Use the Force Des!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                              Darth Beratter

One of the sets I'm waiting for us to get in stock is a complete Battlefield command post that's about 3 stories tall in 1/18th scale. What's cool about these figures is that they are damn near perfect for representing BF3, as almost every vehicle they make is in BF3; right down to the Flanker, the A-10, and both versions of the IFV.

The line I'm using is "Power Team Elite-World Peacekeepers"; and I'm truly amazed at the level of detail on even the accessories. Hell, they even have the "Tugs". They do have a website, but it's not done yet.
                              You'd think that going into the dreaded holiday season, they'd have it up and running by now at least.

But hopefully it will be done soon so I can buy the figures there that I can't find in stores.

To my dismay I discovered that a lot of my figures have aged over time, so I had to make a trip to Lowes for replacement rubber "O" rings for those that have dried out and broken. But after almost 25-30 years, that's only to be expected.
                              So the other day I spent a few hours doing "surgery" on them, and making them whole again. :D

Also to my horror, I found out that my ex-father in law gave away my mint Cobra "Terrordrome" that I had in storage at his house.
                              Just take a look at the replacement price :

I swear I could've sat down and cried. But that's what happens when you leave your shit at other people's houses. I don't have anyone to blame but myself.
                              Thank God I have my 70's Death Star set that I treasure that a very kind friend bought for me as a Christmas gift.

A word to the wise friends, DO NOT LET OTHER PEOPLE BORROW YOUR MOVIES, BOOKS, OR VIDEO GAMES !!!! unless you are literally willing to trust them with your very life, and they know implicitly how much they mean to you, and that you will kill them (or at least beat them badly ) if they lose them.

When my family moved to South Carolina in 1977, we could only take very little at first actually with us, so we boxed up a lot of stuff and left it at my Grandmothers house for safe keeping until we could come back for them. After a couple of years my Granny tired of all the boxes in the garage, and WITHOUT informing us with a phone call ahead of time, just gave them away to the Salvation Army.

In one of those boxes she just gave away contained all of my vintage Star Trek models and Mego Action Figures, G.I. Joes (the large really expensive ones ) and all of my Micronauts, and much much more.

To try and replace all that I lost in that one damn box would now literally cost me thousands of dollars. No joke. . All she saw in that box was a bunch of old "toys", so she thought they were "meaningless", and not worth anything.

Just watch "Toyhunter" on the travel channel. "Meaningless" my ass....

Do not leave what you really and truly value and treasure with other people.

This has been a really expensive lesson I have learned. Learn from my mistake and DO NOT do it.

sigpic

Comment

• EagleOne
                                Honorary DSA

Still waiting for an address and what item is needed Des.....

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎