Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light496
    Stormtrooper

PC side of things

So I've been playing in PC for almost a year and I just noticed we had a discord channel..... But when I got on it I noticed there were only 4 or 5 members and no one really playing. So with that said, does anyone play on PC?? Ive been playing and meeting new people to team up with but nothing equals those BF3 moments while on the ps3 with you guys
    sigpic
  • RaTix
    Emperor

I had just setup and added the Discord channel about a week or so ago. Seemed a better and easier way to go then the teamspeak server, or using skype.

What games you play on PC? I think there was another thread on this, but too lazy to go search for it, lol.

I've been playing PUBG, 7DTD, Minecraft (got 2 servers running), Rocket League (Both PC and Xbox), recently picked up Zombie Army Trilogy on steam sale which is a pretty good game for coop. Plus whatever else the steam sales tempt me to buy. DAMN YOU STEAM SALES!!
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Light496
      Stormtrooper

I mostly play RB6 since its where most of my friends on PC play. But I think with our style of play and how organised we get with orders Americas army is a great game for us (the game is free to play BTW). I also got BF1 but I don't have premium so it's a little stale for me with just the basic. Also after seeing the break down you gave of PUBG I definitely will get it when I can.
      sigpic

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
        Officer
        • Jan 2009

Hey Light, I've been playing PUBG on Xbox one, it's been fun trying to not get killed. I hope they hurry up and fix the graphics and smooth it out other than that I'm playing on PS4, Siege and Overwatch.
        sigpic

Comment

• Light496
          Stormtrooper

If you play fortnite on PS4 hit me up man, thats the only game I play on ps4 now
          sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎