• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cottoinc
    Imperial Advisor
    • Dec 2009
    • DSA Cotto

Cotto Strikes Back

So I picked up a X1 on cyber Monday from the MS Store. I'm going to get Battlefront and it comes with AC Unity and the old Gears games and the Gears 4 beta. I can't wait to play with you guys again.

<--- I'm still 360 Moff. Bow before my Sith spirit!
    Last edited by Cottoinc; 12-01-2015, 07:13 PM.
    "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
    Colclazure: "No, sir."
    Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
    ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

• Andy
    Honorary DSA

Welcome back Cotto!

Comment

• Muncher
      Lieutenant

You have met your match puny one!
      We are all gonna have to live in da woods some day, cause the government is gonna take our guns away.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Cottotest
        Civilian
        • Oct 2012

I had fun with BF last night. My cheap box did not come with a mic so I have to buy one. Are there any games I should pick up?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Muncher
          Lieutenant

Jim,apat, fitz, and ND enjoyed rainbow six. I will probably pick that game up also. It's very socom like.
          We are all gonna have to live in da woods some day, cause the government is gonna take our guns away.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
            Officer
            • Jun 2008
            • DSA Solo

Cotto!

Comment

• Cottoinc
              Imperial Advisor
              • Dec 2009
              • DSA Cotto

SOLO!

Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."

Comment

• Cottoinc
                Imperial Advisor
                • Dec 2009
                • DSA Cotto

Originally posted by Muncher
                Jim,apat, fitz, and ND enjoyed rainbow six. I will probably pick that game up also. It's very socom like.
                I might be down for that. R6 were always good.

Comment

• Cottoinc
                  Imperial Advisor
                  • Dec 2009
                  • DSA Cotto

I just picked up elder scrolls online, forza 5, Destiny, and terraria.

Comment

• Light496
                    Stormtrooper

Originally posted by Cottoinc

you just wasted 60 bucks by getting destiny, that's just my opinion though :p.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Cottoinc
                      Imperial Advisor
                      • Dec 2009
                      • DSA Cotto

I only payed 17 for it. Perk of waiting a year to get a xbox

Comment

• Deslock
                        Darth Beratter

So I picked up a X1 on cyber Monday from the MS Store. I'm going to get Battlefront and it comes with AC Unity and the old Gears games and the Gears 4 beta. I can't wait to play with you guys again.

<--- I'm still 360 Moff. Bow before my Sith spirit!
                        That's awesome sir, I can't wait to jam with ya on some Destiny or SWBF. We have an great group of guys that play Destiny. I haven't played on SWBF with anyone here yet.

sigpic

Comment

• Cottoinc
                          Imperial Advisor
                          • Dec 2009
                          • DSA Cotto

Cool look forward to it Deslock.

Comment

• RaTix
                            Emperor

Destiny... NOOOOOoooooo!!!! Don't make me lose another person to the pit of unbearable stench, damnation and repetition that is Destiny! Please tell me it was disk purchase so you can return it before it's too late.
                            "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                            ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Cottoinc
                              Imperial Advisor
                              • Dec 2009
                              • DSA Cotto

Lol I got ESO too

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎