Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lost Kings
    Civilian

Hey Guys! Names Alex.

Good AferMorEvening! My names Alex and I'm a Gaming addict...

I currently work Part Time at Walmart dealing with crabby people for a living. I'm 20 years old ((as of 1/11/18)). At the moment I mainly play Star Wars BattleFront II Heroes vs Villians. I've had had my Xbox account for 6 years now. My Gamer tag is Lone Illusions if you've ever played with me you'll understand why; I'm always down to play in a group but will hardly talk causing a lot of people to forget that I'm in the party in general. I'm deadly in a group but devastating alone ((hense the name)). I'm a decent sniper always ready to fade away after achieving my goal.

Don' take it personal if we're in a party and I don' talk to you, half the time I'm "sound-whoring" listening to every single footstep. I can easily 1v1 almost any one of the heroes in the game.

Recommended by Reaver

-Alex, Lost Kings, Lone Illusions
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

Glad you joined illusions! Hope you like the layout and if you have any questions give me a shout. Be sure to check out the squad page and apply to the squads for the games you play. See you on tomorrow bud!
    " I need a beer "

Comment

• RaTix
      Emperor

Welcome to the site Alex/Illusions/LostKings. Look forward to not hearing but seeing you in game, lol.
      "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
      ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Andy
        Honorary DSA

Welcome Alex! We have/had some other silent members before (I was not really talkative when I first joined) so I don't see that being any kind of issue!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎