Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tunnelvizion
    Civilian

The name is Tunnelvizion

Catch me on SWBF2 or FH3. Owner of the 1% Forza Horizon 3 club. I prefer to play HvV on SWBF2. A team that stays together, wins together.
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

Whats up tunnel! thanks for making your way to the page, be sure to check out the forza and swbf squads tab.
    " I need a beer "

Comment

• Tunnelvizion
      Civilian

everytime I try to look at the squad stuff it takes me to the home page and says I need to register but I'm already signed in?

Comment

• Reaver
        Imperial Advisor

Did you confirm your account?
        " I need a beer "

Comment

• RaTix
          Emperor

Welcome tunnel.
          Some squads you have to join before seeing the discussions, or the recent squad post links will show the login/squad error or just dump you to the main page.
          "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
          ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎