• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cottoinc
    Imperial Advisor
    • Dec 2009
    • DSA Cotto

DSA's Facebook page

So a while back I started working on Social Media outlets for the clan. I have had success with our Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/DSAgaming

We currently have 37 Likes and reach an average of 47 people. If all 47 people shared the same article we would reach 7034 people.

Currently I have 21 other organizations liked that I pull news information from and share on your feed. These likes include Battlefield, Call of Duty, Gears of War, Socom, Starhawk, Minecraft, Dust 514, Xbox, Playstation, Star Wars, The 501st, The Rebel Legion, PC Gamer (Magazine), Official Xbox Magazine, Official Playstation Magazine, Game Informer, Game Stop, and some local game shops to are users.

Please take a moment and check it out and like the page. Not only will you get game info on the games we play, but you will help spread the word about the DSA.

Also if there is anyone that uses facebook a lot and has an interest in working on a page like this please let me know I could use the help.
    Last edited by Deslock; 06-01-2013, 01:51 AM.
    "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
    Colclazure: "No, sir."
    Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
    ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

Ad

Collapse
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎