X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

DSA Forum Policy

No Spamming
    Any posts that are clearly nothing more then Advertisments or promotions for another site, will be deleted.
    If another site is refferenced in a post, FINE. But if the overall post is nothing more then an attempt to steal free advertising, it WILL BE DELETED!!

The DSA is more then willing to work with other sites that wish to advertise on the DSA site. A banner exchange or other arrangements can be made.
    Please contact RaTix to negotiate terms.

I will add more to this topic as needed.
    Last edited by RaTix; 08-15-2008, 11:40 AM.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Please do not bump threads, or revive old threads by posting needless comments.
    Please check the date of posts and ask yourself if its really needed to contribute to an old conversation from 6 months ago.

This is still a form of spamming and such posts will be deleted by admins. If problems persists, harsher action will be taken against you. Including forum rights revoked, or banning from site.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎