Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

See if you have problems with any other servers as well.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Tomahawk
      Imperial Guard
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by TOM
      TOMAHAWK... I also recall that you had been in your own servers with your tag for quite some time LONG before I was tuned into this underworld. Not only was I a late bloomer to this game and your server but under more than one name. So that's why you were "already" at the top... only cuz I HADN'T STARTED PLAYING YET!

You can take comfort in the fact that I came in late!!!
      Oh poor sweet Tom, what it must be like to live in your own little world of make believe. Tell me, have you seen the pink elephants yet?

You joined this site a month after me. You were playing in that server for as long as I had been. I seem to remember choking your little green ass, back in the days before I donned my tags. Back in the days before Infinite/perfect block, infinite run, and all the pussies that started using hacks. Back when the only worry you had, was some shithead putting wookies in the skiff.

You played under multiple names? What a coincidence I've played under 5 different names.

Good for you though, glad you finally made it to the top after playing only 6,000+ games..... I remember being there with half that many.......

I remember having a much better k/d ratio and the fact that I could play both sides and more than one character;)

But in the end you made it there, just don't forget who had to retire before you could get there.:p

Comment

• HoboFett
        Civilian
        • Aug 2007

now now, we all know that one guy named hobofett was the best jedi ever...:p
        PS3 Name: jbacc
        SWBFII: HoboFett & Kanatu

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍