Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Activation Link Problems

If you have a red notice on the top of the site, or any users that are having trouble with the activation links in their email. Please follow these steps:

Get another activation code sent to the email we have you registered with.
    Click Here to Resend Activation Code

If you get the message:
    "Your account details and activation code have been sent to that email address. You will now be returned to where you were." - You entered the correct email you signed up with, please be sure you spelled it right.

Check your email for the new activation link. Please be sure to check your email Junk/Spam folders!!!!

If you get the follow error:
    "You have not entered an email address that we recognize. Please try again or contact the administrator." - You may have misspelled your email. Double check that you are entering it in right. If you are, please post here so we can help you out.
    Last edited by RaTix; 10-26-2008, 11:55 PM.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
  • ezzidio
    Civilian
    • Oct 2008
    • ezzidio

Hi i have not recieved my email yet how long should i wait?

Comment

• RaTix
      Emperor

Please re-read the first post, as changes were made.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
      ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• K3TheCODFatherK3
        Civilian
        • Jan 2011

a page keeps coming up and saying that the website i typed in is wrong.... what should i do?
        K3TheCODFatherK3

Comment

• norm
          Imperial Guard
          • Jun 2006
          • DSA norm

What page? And what are you trying to do?

Comment

• EZ-killing
            Civilian
            • Apr 2014

hey i haven't got the activation code yet and i,ve followed the tech centre forum inf

hey i haven't got the activation code yet and i,ve followed the red ,yellow tips. help plz

Comment

• RaTix
              Emperor

It's probably getting dumped into your spam folder or something. But I went ahead and put it through manually for you.

?Darth Plagueis

Comment

• Stryker0022
                Honorary DSA

Originally posted by RaTix
                It's probably getting dumped into your spam folder or something. But I went ahead and put it through manually for you.

Ratix, can you also check if you got a registration form from Odieking. He mentioned he submitted it but never got the email confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                PSN: Stryker0022
                XBL: DSA Stryker

sigpic

Comment

• RaTix
                  Emperor

There is definitely a problem with the emails. I have no solution for it at the moment, I'll have to really look into this more. in the mean time, let ppl know that once they sign up on the site, to let someone know or post here (They can still post here if awaiting email confirmation), and we'll have to manually add them.

For Moffs and Up, this means you go into the Admin CP, look up user, change primary usegroup from "Awaiting Email Confirmation" to "Civilian"

?Darth Plagueis

Comment

• nd32479
                    Imperial Advisor
                    • Aug 2009

Is there a way we can identify who all has applied recently? I tried to search members by join date, but it does not show the applicants awaiting email confirmation. If so, I'll go into each and change them to civilians. I already did this with the applicant PYRITE.
                    ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
                    The innumerable caravan, which moves
                    To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
                    His chamber in the silent halls of death,
                    Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
                    Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
                    By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
                    Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
                    About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Jul 2009

Hmm, this seems to be a definite reason behind alot of our recruits having a bit of trouble while trying to get situated here on the site. Currently our corporation has over 50 different members, however alot of times they try to get on here but nothing happens with it and I think this is why some of them havent made it through to the platoon outside of the game's application process.

Let me know how this turns out. In the meantime i will try to keep everyone informed about this.
                      sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• Cottoinc
                        Imperial Advisor
                        • Dec 2009
                        • DSA Cotto

Originally posted by JDEZ09
                        Hmm, this seems to be a definite reason behind alot of our recruits having a bit of trouble while trying to get situated here on the site. Currently our corporation has over 50 different members, however alot of times they try to get on here but nothing happens with it and I think this is why some of them havent made it through to the platoon outside of the game's application process.

Let me know how this turns out. In the meantime i will try to keep everyone informed about this.

Can you provide a list of their user names so we can approve there accounts.
                        "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
                        Colclazure: "No, sir."
                        Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
                        ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

Comment

• RaTix
                          Emperor

I've tracked down the problem, in the process of getting it resolved.

?Darth Plagueis

Comment

• RaTix
                            Emperor

Problem has been resolved, activation emails are now working once again.

?Darth Plagueis

Comment

• Stryker0022
                              Honorary DSA

Originally posted by Cottoinc
                              Can you provide a list of their user names so we can approve there accounts.

OdieKing5150 for PS4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              PSN: Stryker0022
                              XBL: DSA Stryker

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢