Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Try to use this link to have it resend the activation link.

Let me know if you still don't receive the email.

**UPDATE 10-26-2017: There was an issue with the web host's email server. I've confirmed that the activation link and other emails are now working. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please use the link above to have the activation link resent to your email.
    Last edited by RaTix; 10-26-2017, 09:40 AM.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Alfie Hughes
      Civilian
      • Jul 2020
      • Alfa#5620

I’m having an issue and my activation codes aren’t sending to my email .

Comment

• The_Galloping_Gazelle
        Moisture Farmer

Hello! I have double checked my email spelling as well as the spam folder. Even attempted my second email address but I was given the 'email not recognized' error. Is there a separate process I should attempt to get this to work?

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎