Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stryker0022
    Honorary DSA

Tapatalk

Anyone else having problems accessing our site through Tapatalk?
    PSN: Stryker0022
    XBL: DSA Stryker

sigpic
  • RageProphetXIII
    Officer
    • Jan 2009

yes it's been like that for a while.
    sigpic

Comment

• RaTix
      Emperor

I never use tapatalk, but I'll look into it.
      "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
      ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Stryker0022
        Honorary DSA

Looks like the plug in might be the issue. This is the error message:

The forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plug in is not working. Please contact the forum administrator.

sigpic

Comment

• RaTix
          Emperor

Fixed. The forum files needed to be updated.
          "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
          ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Stryker0022
            Honorary DSA

Nice!!! Accessing the site on my phone using safari sucks. Tapatalk makes it so much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
              Honorary DSA
              • Jul 2009

The only nag i got for tapatalk is that theres no platoon forums on there. Cant find em.

It would make posting practices for dust way easier since i rarely hop on the computer.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
              sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• norm
                Imperial Guard
                • Jun 2006
                • DSA norm

Dez, part of being in the DSA is accessing the site on the computer. If Dust does become a full fledged battalion there's work that can only be done on the site through the PC. You have to start working on that.

Comment

• JDEZ09
                  Honorary DSA
                  • Jul 2009

I see

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
                  sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎