X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rdaug27
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Bugs/Errors

I don't know if it is just me, but when I click on the Medals or Award Details, nothing happens. The screen jumps to where the info is supposed to show up, but nothing happens. Just something I have noticed.

I also noticed on the LeaderBoards for the Hero Battles something is wrong. The main Player Rankings doesn't seem to be updating. The scores for the Team seems to be ok. I see my name on there for all the different teams and know my name should be on the Player Rankings portion. I'm not too concerned about it other than it is a bug I have noticed on the website.
    sigpic
  • RaTix
    Emperor

The Award/Medal Details button in the profile page seems to be another browser specific error. In IE this works fine, but in FF it does not.

As for the leaderboards, they all appear to be updating fine. Not sure what you see wrong with them. Your name appears as #10. Unless you just think you should be #1 lol.
    10 "{DSA}RDAUG27"
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Rdaug27
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

OK I had switched to FF and it is my main browser now so I didn't even think of that.

Of course I think I should be #1 lol. No I must have just overlooked my name or something cause I could have sworn I was not on there. Regardless Thank you.
      sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎