X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

New Tech Issues

If there are any new issues you are expierencing please report them here and comp ratix or someone will get to it and get on it as fast as they can. There are still some tweaks that need to be done to the site. So please report anything you notice wrong if it's the servers also.

Thank you.
    " I need a beer "
  • Master_Ian
    Civilian
    • Apr 2006

Ok I said this in another post so just ignore that one. 1. I can only log in through the replying to a post thing otherwise it doesn't recognize me and second I'm not sure if this is a problem or not but my ranks are really scrambled and I'm not sure what the civillian thing is about.
    One shot, One kill.

Comment

• Taco_assassin
      Honorary DSA
      • Mar 2006
      • DSA TacO

The shoutbox constantly say loading......for me using FF.

Comment

• AndyPants
        Civilian
        • Oct 2004
        • Pants9000

@Taco-

I use FF and all seems to be working fine.

Do you get the same thing when viewing in IE (if you don't want to install the full thing you can get the IE tab plugin for FF which uses the IE rendering engine). Are you having any other issues that might be associated (logging in, anything?)

Comment

• CHRIST
          Civilian

I have similar problems with FF when it actually lets me log on, but fortunately I have both web browsers and IE works fine.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• AndyPants
            Civilian
            • Oct 2004
            • Pants9000

I am a big fan of FF but since IE works fine I can say with a fair degree of certainty that FF issues will not be supported and you will be asked to use IE.

Regardless, FF and SeaMonkey work for me on 2 separate machines on different networks so it should work for others. Also, be sure that you have the latest version installed.

Comment

• RaTix
              Emperor

There appears to be some random login issues with FF. Try to login form the forum page instead for now.

As for the shoutbox, it should be working fine in FF as well as IE. Clear your cache and add www.darksidealliance.com to your exception lists (privacy, content, etc..)
              "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
              ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Reaver
                Imperial Advisor

what are refferels for?
                " I need a beer "

Comment

• RaTix
                  Emperor

to refer people
                  "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                  ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• THeDRiZZLe
                    Honorary DSA
                    • Nov 2005

Two things I have noticed with the new site, I don't see any public servers showing up and two, there no longer seem to be a place where you can donate for clan expenses. I assume there is still work to be done, but I just wanted to make sure you were aware, or point out my stupidity, either way I'm good! :p

Also, are we going to be able to see Shout Box History? The way it is going now, it's pretty hard to keep up, it's getting flooded!
                    Last edited by THeDRiZZLe; 06-26-2007, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• norm
                      Imperial Guard
                      • Jun 2006
                      • DSA norm

Drizzle, the public servers are listed in the top left hand corner under Site Navigation. As far as the donations I haven't found that yet..lol

Comment

• THeDRiZZLe
                        Honorary DSA
                        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by norm
                        Drizzle, the public servers are listed in the top left hand corner under Site Navigation. As far as the donations I haven't found that yet..lol
                        I see where the public servers are listed, but when I call them up it looks like we don't have any servers up. Also there is no area for private servers, but I assume that may have just been merged with the publics, since we usually only have the Emp's trials server up for privates.

Comment

• Rdaug27
                          Civilian
                          • Jun 2006

The servers might be down, I know they were showing up earlier, and know they were having some problems last night with the servers. For shout history just click on the word SHOUTBOX right above where you enter the text to shout and it will bring up the history.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Gino
                            Civilian
                            • Mar 2007
                            • Gino31B

I can't get leaderboards to show up
                            sigpic

Comment

• Rdaug27
                              Civilian
                              • Jun 2006

I think they are still working on the leaderboards.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎