Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

THE SONY XPERIA Z5 PREMIUM WAS ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY!!!

😀 Guys I am so fuckin excited about this phone. It is already looking like The most insane phone ever made so far!

4K Resolution means 806 pixels per square inch. To put this in perspecitve, it's closest competitor is the Samsung galaxy S6 with a QuadHD display and 577 pixels per square inch. More info after the jump.

The Camera has been updated to be the best smartphone camera on the market. Check out this cool demo to see just how fast it focuses, across various situations.

The Z5 Premium will be slightly larger than the base model Z5. So for a quick recap of it's hardware capabilites, I wanted to find a good video that compares it to another beast in the phone market.

Its a showdown between the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium.

The specs show great stats for both superphones. There are advantages with either one.

These two phones are the androids that catch my attention the most. The note 5 has an excellent build quality and processing speed, with stylus functions, split screen multitasking and ergonomics; while the Xperia is a media powerhouse with a stunning world class camera sensor and display for enjoying your highest quality content. It also upscales videos to 4K resolution and has the latest "HiRes" audio enhancement features to bring your Mp3s back to full studio quality when using headphones.

You really couldn't go wrong with either one, but if a "Phablet" is not your style.... Well... Sony still has you covered.

Enter, the Sony Xperia Z5 Compact, perfect for those chicks who like to stick their phones in their back booty shorts pocket and act cute all day. 😅

Or for people that just like a smaller phone with a great camera and specs.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JDEZ09; 09-03-2015, 04:10 AM.
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎