Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

We miss your charming Lolz on DUST 514 Daz! Hope all is well.
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• KuroiStar
      Stormtrooper

We'll be cheering for you over here, Daz! Good luck on your second job! I'm getting one too (although it'll be at GameStop if I get hired, so it's a lot more enjoyable).

Comment

• dazwellia
        Honorary DSA
        • May 2013

Thank you, JDEZ and Kuroi. I appreciate the support. I will definitely be busy, working two jobs, selling pizza and brownies on the side, and keeping Des in line. I will try to pop in every now and then and let y'all know I'm still kicking. Wish me luck!

Comment

• Deslock
          Darth Beratter

One of the reasons I'm so proud of Daz, is that one of her cashiers has a son that had been in a terrible accident. He recently lost his job, and went to help a friend with his car, and was hit by a car, and broke his leg in several places, so this cashier since he's not married, she's had to take care of her son, and that's hurt her hours of pay, and couldn't pay her bills.

Daz, on her own, took up a collection for her, and raised over $300.00 dollars for her cashier, and secretly started up a benefit chili dinner for her also, for which I also volunteered to cook for all day, and wear my Stormy armor to get more funds for this poor woman. She's (the cashier) is a great lady, and truly deserves this. And Yentis volunteered to help out too.

This cashier told Daz that her son was suffering from depression because all of this, and not eating. So she made him one of her awesome hand crafted pizzas that he loves, and this cashier told Daz he absolutely loved it, and gobbled it down to the last morsel.

Dazzy, I know I've told you this time and time again, but this is one of the few reasons why I adore you. I wouldn't be DSA without you. I wouldn't be in the 501st. without you, and your kind assistance and encouragement for me. You give so much, and ask for oh so little in return.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
            Darth Beratter

Well, we finally got to play a few Warframe games with Fitz and RaTix, and much fun was had by everyone, especially Daz and RaTix, as he finally got to have the online Daz "experience" that our PS3 members have had in the past.

And I don't know who had more fun, RaTix, myself, or Daz. They both just couldn't stop laughing, and having fun until far too late into the night.

And it's times like that, that makes being DSA special.

OMG, that was just so much fun the other night. We all had such a blast. We needed that. :D

If you DSA guys are lucky enough to have a "geek" girl, put them on the mic one and awhile, and let them introduce them to everyone here if they're not too shy.

Daz has a total blast talking to everyone here, and she loves you guys almost as much as I do. And Mishy, you do a great job also. You and Red have to get a XBone too, and join our fun and laughs.

All you DSA guys need to get your gals involved too. You might just be pleasantly surprised also. Now being DSA is an experience we can share together, and brings us closer. Just think about that.

Geek girls for the win !, LOL ! ;)

God bless ya Daz, I don't even want to think about just how boring my life would be without ya ! :D I never know what to expect next.....

sigpic

Comment

• dazwellia
              Honorary DSA
              • May 2013

Rubber baby buggy bumpers! Didn't expect that, did you? :D

Comment

• JDEZ09
                Honorary DSA
                • Jul 2009

Master of all gifs

sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• KuroiStar
                  Stormtrooper

Originally posted by Deslock
                  Well, we finally got to play a few Warframe games with Fitz and RaTix, and much fun was had by everyone, especially Daz and RaTix, as he finally got to have the online Daz "experience" that our PS3 members have had in the past.

And I don't know who had more fun, RaTix, myself, or Daz. They both just couldn't stop laughing, and having fun until far too late into the night.

And it's times like that, that makes being DSA special.

OMG, that was just so much fun the other night. We all had such a blast. We needed that. :D

If you DSA guys are lucky enough to have a "geek" girl, put them on the mic one and awhile, and let them introduce them to everyone here if they're not too shy.

Daz has a total blast talking to everyone here, and she loves you guys almost as much as I do. And Mishy, you do a great job also. You and Red have to get a XBone too, and join our fun and laughs.

All you DSA guys need to get your gals involved too. You might just be pleasantly surprised also. Now being DSA is an experience we can share together, and brings us closer. Just think about that.

Geek girls for the win !, LOL ! ;)

God bless ya Daz, I don't even want to think about just how boring my life would be without ya ! :D I never know what to expect next.....
                  Man, I don't have enough money to buy an Xbox One, never mind keeping the Gold Live running PLUS my PSN Plus... I'm strictly PSN now, after how I was treated in the Xbox community (a lot of guys were extremely rude to me because I'm a girl and I played better than them), and while yes, I have encountered people like that in PSN, but a lot of nice people made up for it.

Comment

• Deslock
                    Darth Beratter

Originally posted by KuroiStar
                    Man, I don't have enough money to buy an Xbox One, never mind keeping the Gold Live running PLUS my PSN Plus... I'm strictly PSN now, after how I was treated in the Xbox community (a lot of guys were extremely rude to me because I'm a girl and I played better than them), and while yes, I have encountered people like that in PSN, but a lot of nice people made up for it.
                    The truly ironic thing is, this is the very reason I made this thread to begin with, is because guys giving shit to women because they like what they like.

Mishy, you like what you like, and if they give ya hell about it, well, Screw them!. It's their loss.

Online gaming is already such a F'n sausage fest. We truly need more females in our "cootie free" community now, more than ever.

I'm truly very sad you had such an experience. I got the same "love" in the second to last SoCom, so don't feel too bad. I got it too, in spades.

sigpic

Comment

• KuroiStar
                      Stormtrooper

The truly ironic thing is, this is the very reason I made this thread to begin with, is because guys giving shit to women because they like what they like.

Mishy, you like what you like, and if they give ya hell about it, well, Screw them!. It's their loss.

Online gaming is already such a F'n sausage fest. We truly need more females in our "cootie free" community now, more than ever.

I'm truly very sad you had such an experience. I got the same "love" in the second to last SoCom, so don't feel too bad. I got it too, in spades.
                      Yeah, shit happens lol. I don't let it bother me anymore since people are just freaking salty all the time about losing.

But on a side note, I was appreciated the other day playing Destiny's crucible. I was on the loosing team, but I was #1 with at least 1000 points above everyone (as I was carrying the team with my teammates making no effort), and since I forgot to mute my mic, I suppose people heard me cussing in my feminine voice lol. After the game, I got a marriage proposal through a PM LMAO

Comment

• Deslock
                        Darth Beratter

Yeah, shit happens lol. I don't let it bother me anymore since people are just freaking salty all the time about losing.

But on a side note, I was appreciated the other day playing Destiny's crucible. I was on the loosing team, but I was #1 with at least 1000 points above everyone (as I was carrying the team with my teammates making no effort), and since I forgot to mute my mic, I suppose people heard me cussing in my feminine voice lol. After the game, I got a marriage proposal through a PM LMAO
                        OMG !, I can't believe I missed your last post, that's just too funny !. :D

I loved that when in Dust, you'd get so pissed off, and start cussing them in Chinese, that was always great !. When I was in the Army, one night I got so damn drunk, I forgot how to speak English, and I was bitching and fussing at everyone in German for the rest of the night.

sigpic

Comment

• KuroiStar
                          Stormtrooper

OMG !, I can't believe I missed your last post, that's just too funny !. :D

I loved that when in Dust, you'd get so pissed off, and start cussing them in Chinese, that was always great !. When I was in the Army, one night I got so damn drunk, I forgot how to speak English, and I was bitching and fussing at everyone in German for the rest of the night.
                          Well, wanna hear my latest story?

So about a month and half ago (pre-HOW) I was invited into a party by a friend to do a raid, and as I was on my titan, I thought I'd ask which buff would work better with them on my Defender class.

As soon as I asked my question, I heard a little squeaky voice in the back going "Oooooo, is that A GIRL?" I knew it was going down hills from there... "Yes, I am female, what of it?"
                          *squeaks* "AND A Lv. 32?!" *pauses with creepy breathing noises*
                          *higher pitched squeaking* "Can I have your number?"
                          Entire party bursts out laughing (including me) for like a good 2 minutes and some guy in the party says to another "Hey _____, this kid's got more game than you!"
                          Me: "Well, excuse me guys, but game is when you GET the girl."

Comment

• Deslock
                            Darth Beratter

Well, wanna hear my latest story?

So about a month and half ago (pre-HOW) I was invited into a party by a friend to do a raid, and as I was on my titan, I thought I'd ask which buff would work better with them on my Defender class.

As soon as I asked my question, I heard a little squeaky voice in the back going "Oooooo, is that A GIRL?" I knew it was going down hills from there... "Yes, I am female, what of it?"
                            *squeaks* "AND A Lv. 32?!" *pauses with creepy breathing noises*
                            *higher pitched squeaking* "Can I have your number?"
                            Entire party bursts out laughing (including me) for like a good 2 minutes and some guy in the party says to another "Hey _____, this kid's got more game than you!"
                            Me: "Well, excuse me guys, but game is when you GET the girl."
                            That's one thing I do miss about playing on Dust with you and JDez, was sitting back with my Sniper and watching you absolutely wreck the other team. Guys like to trash talk and chest beat soo damn much, I always enjoyed watching them through my sniper scope, and see them run the other way around to try and avoid and get away from you... Heh ! :D

And you'd nail them anyways... LOL !.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍