• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

😁 lol
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• JDEZ09
      Honorary DSA
      • Jul 2009

Girl On Top Is the Most Dangerous Sex Position For Men:

My gf and I love watching this channel, these people make everything a funny ass conversation. It totally deserves to be in this thread. You will see why.
      Last edited by Deslock; 02-25-2015, 09:47 PM.
      sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• Deslock
        Darth Beratter

WTF ? I got this from a Facebook "We can figure out your personality on what you hate" post:

The things you hate reflect someone who understands social graces and feels frustration when people don't conform to them. Why is it so hard for the world to just behave appropriately?

You are a relaxed extrovert who has no trouble getting along in social situations. People naturally gravitate towards you, which is great for you because you are at your best in big groups. Keep being a loving socializer, and people will begin to learn from your butterfly-like qualities.
        I am many things, but "butterfly-like" is certainly NOT one one of them.
        Look at me cross eyed or mean mug at me, and I'll break your damn nose, and be damned happy to do it. I can agree that I'm complicated, certainly.

If you are nice, I'll do damned near anything for you. I really appreciate that. But if someone is an asshole, I'll tear their F'n head off. As Daz can certainly attest many times over, I utterly despise assholes, and will surely confront them, face to face. Both Daz and my Mother have told me that this will probably get me killed one day, because I don't fear them, in any way whatsoever.

The one reason I think some people are assholes, is because no one ever calls them out on it. They fear confrontation.

I don't.

I may be many things, but "butterfly-like" is certainly not one of them.
        I'm more like a "baseball bat with spikes thru it" Kinda guy.

Be respectful, kind, generous, and helpful, And I'll be a friend that will fight to the death for you. I'll beyond certainly have your back.

But if you're unkind, rude, and hateful.....

Well, Snuffy will give it right back to you, in spades.

So this test wasn't entirely wrong, but I'm certainly not a "social butterfly".
        Last edited by Deslock; 02-25-2015, 09:22 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
          Darth Beratter

Originally posted by JDEZ09
          Girl On Top Is the Most Dangerous Sex Position For Men:

My gf and I love watching this channel, these people make everything a funny ass conversation. It totally deserves to be in this thread. You will see why.
          Ouch.

Penile breakage and penile fracture just makes me wince.

But yeah, that video has many truths in it. It's not like hitting the bottom of a ketchup bottle. And certainly funny. :D

sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
            Honorary DSA
            • Jul 2009

The chicks are such perverts in this episode lmao!! 😂 hilarious.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
              Darth Beratter

OMG.... LOL !!

Yum Yum, time for grub !!! :

It's better than a "sack o' sauce, inna can o' meat". ;)

For Daz:

Last edited by Deslock; 02-27-2015, 08:16 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                Honorary DSA
                • Jul 2009

More funny fun stuff 😁

How to last longer in bed?
                sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                  Darth Beratter

I saw this on the 1/18th forum, and it cracked me up, massive Megatron burn ! :D

DECEPTICONS.....FOREVER !!!!!!!!

And he turned into a cassette tape ! Awesome !!!:

Last edited by Deslock; 03-09-2015, 08:49 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                    Honorary DSA
                    • Jul 2009

So I sent them this article and they had a BLAST going over the facts ��. I wanna hear some Daz input on this one lol.

Sleeping Naked Is Good For Your Body!

Last edited by Deslock; 03-26-2015, 12:54 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Jul 2009

You know wut TYME it iz! Its laughin time.

How Do I Tell My Girlfriend Her Vagina Smells
                      sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎