• Show
Clear All
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

Dont do drugs!!

What is this world coming to?

Drugs R Bad, Mmmkay,

Seriosuly though guys. What is this stuff Im hearing about this nasty stuff from Russia called Krokodil?

There have been reports of this abomination making it into the US as a cheap knockoff of heroin.
    This is not a fake video, Krokodile turns people into ACTUAL ZOMBIES.

I wish I was kidding about this, this is a serious problem. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE EATING, or about to eat.

This is the kind of video that will make anybody question their use of ANY drug, as they all effect the body in one way or another in the long term. Harsh drugs like heroin, cocaine, meth, etc I really hope you guys are not messing with that kind of stuff. It seems that people are using this as a cheap way to pass it off as those types of things. Warn your children about this crap.

So be careful guys, or you could be the next target on a Left for Dead 2 fun night, Only in real life.
    Last edited by JDEZ09; 09-06-2014, 03:57 PM.
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

I know this is gross as hell, but I felt like I needed to share this so that everyone knows about it.

I pray for anyone that is going through addiction of anything.

Leave some comments and reactions below. Use the video to scare the shit out of your kids if you feel that it is time for that. Just whatever you do. DONT DO DRUGS! Lol
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• The_Blunt
      Officer
      • Jul 2007
      • DSA Blunt

sigpic

Comment

• k1gibson
        Stormtrooper
        • Jan 2009

That's some freaky shit
        sigpic
        "We have learned that power is a positive force if it is used for positive purposes."
        "Conquer, but don't triumph."

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
          Officer
          • Jan 2009

Yeah dont be fucking with this nasty stuff......I'm with Blunt.....and Beer
          sigpic

Comment

• The_Blunt
            Officer
            • Jul 2007
            • DSA Blunt

You need to decide what's really important.

sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
              Honorary DSA
              • Jul 2009

Nice,

A weed smoking bellsprout ends up in a bad position time and again in this hilarious vid.

"Check it out... Gotta sprout right hyere...." lmfao

- DSAJDEZ09
              Ratix's Elite Imperial Guard
              sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎