X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

61 MMM's
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• thatgirlkim
      Honorary DSA
      • Mar 2007
      • TgK60

thats not impressive.. thats just WRONG!
      Last edited by thatgirlkim; 07-02-2010, 06:06 PM.
      “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

• RaTix
        Emperor

lol, I have to agree. There IS such a thing as too big. But since it's a BOOBIE thread, might as well recognize the largest breasts in the world, Maxi Mounds.
        "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
        ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Reaper316
          Honorary DSA
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by RaTix
          Talk about the blind leading the blind. I knew the world was fucked up, but if it needs norm to lead it.. .. wait... .. why is norm Darth again? Buffy you're a PM'd boob pic away from taking the Darth position. Hell I'll make you Emperor and Kim Darth for a year if you send a picture of you and Kim rubbing nipples. Actually Kim is spoken for, so you and two other girls then. And I want to see the DSA website with you logged into your account in the background of the picture to make sure it's really you.
          That is the funniest shit I have read in a long time! Ratix thats good shit man, just awesome!
          sigpic

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
            Officer
            • Jan 2009

Thank you Norm that last SG boobs where just what I needed when I got home. Rackage.
            sigpic

Comment

• nd32479
              Imperial Advisor
              • Aug 2009

[QUOTE=RaTix;178903]... There IS such a thing as too big.....QUOTE]

Not sure I agree there. Maybe too big for an everyday thing...but not sure there is TOO BIG for a test drive.:D
              ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
              The innumerable caravan, which moves
              To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
              His chamber in the silent halls of death,
              Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
              Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
              By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
              Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
              About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

• APAT
                Honorary DSA
                • Mar 2010

Lol.....I like the way you think nd

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
                "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎