Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

Daz and myself really enjoyed this, it's really cute :

So, I have the cheek guns ordered, and the Chin guns coming. Got the missiles in the mail yesterday. Just a few more parts to go !.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
      Darth Beratter

Okay, *Whew* I've been a busy boy lately. I've installed the cheek guns with the missiles, and finally got the chin guns yesterday. All I have left is the two interior control consoles, the ladder, the bottom hatch, and the rear speeder bike ramp !!. But at least the exterior is down. Working on the loading platform for the AT-AT. RaTix's Pimp ride should be here by this weekend. And another great surprise also !.

As a treat for you guys, here's the new installment of I.M.P.S. :

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
        Darth Beratter

I got RaTix's pimp ride the other day. It was 100% complete with some minor damage to the left body guns. I've been working on removing some slight yellowing, will try to retrobright it during the next few days. It was missing some of the interior decals, but fixed thanks to Toy Polloi !. Needed a pretty good cleaning though, and some body work to the main stabilizer fin. But I got it for an absolute fantastic price, so I sure as Hell can't complain. I should have it completed within the next two days. Can't retro bright it today because it's raining.

If you have any vintage vehicles, I cannot recommend Toy Polloi enough. Dude is nice enough to supply some replacement decals for free on his website, some others for a very slight fee. Now if this other dude would finally ship out my liquor bottles for the DSA lounge, that's all I'm waiting on to finish the damned thing.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
          Darth Beratter

Got the main fin finished and retrobrighted, came out as good as new !!. Got the left wing retrobrighted, might need another day in the solution. Right wing only needs the top done. Cleaned up the canopy, and polished the cockpit glass last night with toothpaste to shine it up and remove some minor blemishes. I'm beyond thrilled with this shuttle. I got both the AT-AT and the shuttle for $100 each, most people pay much more than that for just one of them !, so I do consider myself blessed, so I gotta thank God for that. The AT-AT did take another $60 in parts, but the seller knocked $50 off his original price for me when I told him I was going to use it for the toy theater for us. I have another piece also, but that's a surprise !.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
            Darth Beratter

As I said before, I really cannot complain. For a shuttle that's 34 years old, it's in fantastic condition. And has all the parts !. RaTix just had to have an official pimp ride to truck around in. It's considered a "Grail" item for most collecters, as well as an AT-AT, and now I have both !. Next I want to get a vintage land speeder, and a Bruder ambulance. I got sniped out of an ambulance the other day in just a few seconds, and boy was I pissed!. But I just have to remember my mantra to be patient. By the time I saw the buy it now price, hollered "Holy shit" and hit the buy button, it sold in that very second !. Yeah, I was beyond pissed off !!!. But that's life, ya win some, ya lose some !. Overall, I've been very very lucky. I love you guys, and Daz and myself hope to game with ya'll soon !.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
              Darth Beratter

Got RaTix's pimp ride done, and I'm beyond pleased. Looks like it just came out of the box in 1984 !!. I'll have some more pics up in a day or two, Daz is on vacation this week, which will really help me.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎