Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

Surprise, everybody!!!

At long last, Des and Daz will be rejoining their DSA brethren (and sisteren) :p
    Any members who would like to play with us on our brand new XBox One, please go to the XBox One dashboard and add us.

Yes, you read that correctly. Daz, being the incredible wife she is, bought me an X1. With it, she bought Battlefield 4 and it came with two editions of Assassin's Creed. Plus, she bought me a year online gold membership as well as a Turtle Beach head set. :D If y'all have any other games that you're playing, please feel free to post it up in here, so we can get them and play with you. We've sorely missed being able to game with you, and look forward earnestly to having some awesome DSA game nights.

In service of the Empire,

Des and Daz
    *What now, bitches?!* ;)

sigpic
  • Andy
    Honorary DSA

That's awesome Des! It'll be good to game with you again!

Comment

• RegentOne
      Imperial Advisor

I mostly play Destiny right now Dez. I plan to purchase Halo Master Chief edition at some point. I do have BF4 and will game with both of you. I am glad you finally bought an X1!
      "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
      {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• dazwellia
        Honorary DSA
        • May 2013

Squee! I'll be expecting breakfast in bed, long back rubs, hot baths and lots of kisses.

Comment

• RaTix
          Emperor

Welcome back to the true Dark Side Des! I hope you got the special edition of BF4 with all the DLC? Will be good to finally be able to game again with you.

Squee! I'll be expecting breakfast in bed, long back rubs, hot baths and lots of kisses.
          Ya know, around here you really should specify from "whom" you're expecting it from. Just saying.. lol
          "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
          ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• nd32479
            Imperial Advisor
            • Aug 2009

That's AWESOME!

BF4 every Thursday@6pm CST is the only official on going night.
            Sometimes Fitz, APAT, Jim, and others will coordinate a Friday or Saturday night as well.

Lots of Destiny being played.

A few playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare(DSA COMP just got an X1 and has been playing this)

Be sure to apply to the user groups so you and Daz can see the barracks for each group.
            Last edited by Deslock; 12-04-2014, 10:24 PM.
            ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
            The innumerable caravan, which moves
            To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
            His chamber in the silent halls of death,
            Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
            Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
            By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
            Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
            About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
              Darth Beratter

Got everything updated, and my year gold activated.

Gamertag "DSA Deslock".

sigpic

Comment

• dazwellia
                Honorary DSA
                • May 2013

Hee hee RaTix! I'm an equal opportunity back rub recipient. Des says I have to save the kisses for him. Anyone can bring me breakfast in bed and draw me hot baths.

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                  Officer
                  • Jan 2009

Glad to hear you have joined the Next gen, we'll Miss ya in Playstation.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                    Darth Beratter

Welcome back to the true Dark Side Des! I hope you got the special edition of BF4 with all the DLC? Will be good to finally be able to game again with you.
                    Thank you RaTix !. I know, it's been far too long. Daz got an extra bonus, and a 25% off coupon, and she pulled me aside to talk about this; either a PS4, or an XBox One.
                    Had many long talks, and it wasn't an easy decision to make.

But we've been on Sony for the last two consoles. And we pretty much knew where our main SWBF division was going to be, so it was kind of a no brainer, that I've wanted an XBox for awhile now, and change is good. I waited to be sure that it was going to be a stable platform (unlike the 360 RROD). And, as I said before, it's been far too long since I've gamed with you guys.

My opinion of it.:

It's niiiice. :D And it's whisper quiet. Set up was kinda confusing for me, so I had Yentis come over and walk me through the dashboard, getting my accounts set up and activated. The interface is just so very different than what I'm used to.

But it's nice, and fast. The very second I plugged in my headset; it told me there was an update for it, and it installed in seconds flat. I'm amazed at just how much faster MS is over the PSN. I set it up to download Warframe and AC Black Flag, and I love how it takes turns downloading them, instead of just one at a time. Very nice touch there. :)

RaTix, sadly no, we just got the regular version of BF4, thank you for posting that. So we returned it tonight, and they didn't have the premium version in stock. So I switched it out for the new Walking Dead game for Daz for right now.

What we have to ask you guys is this, because we were baffled. What do you guys play more: BF4, Destiny, or CoD ?. We didn't know which one to pick up, so Daz got BF4, because she figured that would probably be the most popular right now, but we got the wrong version. We just figured that the X Box version would've been the premium edition. Well, that's just what happens when you assume things.

We're still probably going to get a PS4 in a few months, but right now we decided to go XBox. So all you PS guys, don't be sad and think we're leaving you, we're not. :)
                    The DSA is multi platform, and we are too.

Both Daz and myself are truly excited to join our XBox brothers, some of you we've never really met or gamed with, and now ya'll can get exposed to Dazzy's crazy, beyond funny self. RaTix, you have absolutely no idea what you're in for. She is indeed a handful, and lots of fun and laughs. I adore her. :D

When my old PS2 Phat died, she went right out that very night and bought me a new one so I could be with my DSA brothers. She was the one that talked me into buying my Stormy armor, and surprised me with my Tie pilot armor.

She has bought me many games over the years, and a lot of toys for my DSA toy projects for you all, which I'm very happy to say is almost completed. My personal magnum Opus for my DSA friends is nearly done.

And now once again thanks to her, I can now rejoin my fellow DSA that I've missed so much over these years. She has brought me so very much joy and laughter into my life, and I'm so happy that now she can meet you guys, and share that fun and laughter with you also. She probably bleeds DSA and the Empire; as much as I do.

I cannot tell you all enough on how much we're looking forward to gaming with all you MS guys. Now you get to have the "Daz experience". Don't say I didn't warn you. ;)
                    Last edited by Deslock; 12-04-2014, 10:16 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                      Darth Beratter

Originally posted by RageProphetXIII
                      Glad to hear you have joined the Next gen, we'll miss ya in Playstation.
                      As I posted Rage, we're going to get a PS4, just only in a few months, when we get our tax money. We love our PS guys too. Rage, JDez, Mishy, Light, Boss, we won't forget about y'all. You all mean the world to us.

sigpic

Comment

• Light496
                        Stormtrooper

Nice dude welcome to next gen man cant wait till you get a PS4, although when i read the title i thought it was going to be about the toy thread. I was thinking about buying a x1 myself but instead I started saving money to go to denver to participate in the tough-mudder marathon.
                        sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                          Honorary DSA
                          • Jul 2009

I feel that Deslock does truely belong at Ratix's right side so the initial next gen move to the Bone seems right.

However, hearing about your plans to get a PS4 eventually is cool too nonetheless.

I am dissapointed in you Deslock, very dissapointed. After learning mentorship under your wing, standing next to you in battle, teaching you our DUST strats, involving you in our DSA fame in that game...

After guiding you with your sniper shot, and obliterating the enemies that you gave us intel on from the convenience of your sniping position, using your sniper scope. After riding courageously in those deathtrap dropship contraptions of mine, blasting at enemies of the DSA with turret cannons of hellfire.

After storming the distant planets of the Minmatar rebellion, taking back the land that was stolen from our fore-fathers. The battle raging on with your rail rifle munitions dispensing long ranged bursts of brutality across the battlefield, aiding the effectiveness of my laser weaponry as it decimated enemy shields while your railguns penetrated armor and flesh... And bone..

Deslock: "Shields down I repeat, shields down! Lay down suppressive fire!"

JDEZ: "Get behind cover, I got this." JDEZ shouts as he pulls from behind the electrical tower with a fully charged shot, pinning the first enemy soldier he sees.

"PLOOOSH!!" The sound of the splattered gallente helmet makes as it ricoches off out of the helmet and into the distance.

JDEZ: "Thats one down."

Deslock:" Shields rebooting, forty five percent!"

JDEZ:" You just stay behind that cover and dont pop back until you're at least at seventy, those commando suits are all shields." JDEZ switches to a macsec smg and spurts at a surprise minmatar scout, uncloaking as it launches towards him with nova blades in hand.

🔪 : bZzz bzzz swoosh!

The nova knife nearly hits as Jdez places critical hits on the scout with the sustained magsec bursts.

Ddddddooosh! The magsec connects just in time and the scout falls dead at his feet.

JDEZ: " We're clear! Scans show no hostiles within fifty."

Deslock:"Shields bAck online!" - Deslock says as he pops out of cover. When suddenly-

Deslock:"JDEZ Lookout!" he says as another cloaked scout appears behind Jdez.

Deslock fires from the hip with his assault rail rifle.

Blawblawblawblaw!!

The gallente scout fails to land its shotgun blasts on Jdez.

Jdez: "You got that taken care of yet?"

Deslock: " He's down."

JDEZ: "Alright, lets move!"

The dsa and Amarr allies all move in to the city, allies appearing suddenly on The scene with tanks, dropships, logistics officers and heavy unit support.

DeezyDabest: "Proto scans show the coast is clear, stack on Jdez and move in."

"Roger" chants the other 15 mercenaries on battle comms as they file in. (coordination just flowed like that)

After stacking up behind Mishra, Rion, Red, Kibah, and I as we pushed in on an enemy infested compound to take the alpha objective...

Oh I can see it now.. The boundless HMG of Mishra tearing all within it's grasp, rion with his trusty caldari assault, doing his share of injury with plasma based assault weaponry. & lets not forget kibah, grunting with southern rage as he blasts at enemies with his automatic scrambler rifle. When kibah falls, everyone is damn sure to hear all about it.

After I, with cunning strafe and prestine precision, swoop in to smack a couple merc's with the charged laser rifle. After we take that objective, and hold it until their last clone is utterly dead and defeated.

After the war between the factions was won by our efforts, and the epic times of our conquests in Dust 514 and beyond...

After all this.... that you still haven't teased us with at least a smidgen of your Toy Theater work!! Lol (had you totally goin there didn't I?)
                          Last edited by JDEZ09; 12-05-2014, 12:45 AM. Reason: I cant believe that after....
                          sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• RaTix
                            Emperor

Go to http://live.xbox.com, Login with your new xbox live account. You might have to register your xbox one, or it might have automatically done it, I forget. Then go to this link and purchase.

It should automatically start the download on the X1 if it's on, if not, the next time you sign in it should automatically queue it up to download. And embrace the digital goodness that is never having to get up off your ass to change games. The few games I do have the disks for, I wish I could return and get the digital versions, because I hate when trying to switch to a game and realize I have to get up and actually put the disk in.
                            "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                            ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• jmhc74
                              Honorary DSA
                              • Dec 2007

Nice...add me
                              jmhc74

I promise to be extra loud on the mic for you!!
                              sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎