Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

For Blunt and his lady.

Enjoy. :

sigpic
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

A nine year old boy lost his granny, and sent a letter to his idol, The Doctor.
    And what a classy and kind response. :

This man is indeed a class act, and a wonderful guy. What a kind way to respond to a child fan. Very F'n well done, sir, well done.

sigpic

Comment

• The_Blunt
      Officer
      • Jul 2007
      • DSA Blunt

Peter is definitely a class act and a great guy. I'm just genuinely happy for him that he landed this role. For him to grow up loving the show, becoming an actor because of it and 50 years later getting to step into the boots of the crazy time traveler...you can't write a better script than that.

He gets what it means to be The Doctor. He understands how important his role is to kids and even adults like me. He knows that he's not just a Time Lord on Saturday nights. Wherever he goes, everyone will see him and say "That's the Doctor". Because of his rich history with the show, he is truly brilliant at filling that role.

This isn't the first time he's done something like this either. Here he is talking to a young autistic girl who was very attached to Matt Smith and having trouble accepting the regeneration. The audio is low but he shows her a picture of himself, Matt and Jenna and says "They say it's okay for me to be the Doctor, so I hope you think it's okay for me to be the Doctor too."

And a heartfelt message to the Glasgow School of Art after they suffered from a fire.

Glasgow School of Art graphic design alumnus Peter Capaldi with a special message to students and friends of the Mackintosh Building, following the fire just before…

Matt Smith also sent out a nice video last year to a 4 year old boy who had an inoperable brain tumor.

I enjoyed the majority of season 8 and I think it's now a tie between Matt and Peter for my favorite Doctor. They're both the best for different reasons. They compliment each other really well. A maniac who's flamboyant and energetic to the point where you question his sexuality and a grumpy old man who calls everyone an idiot. It's the perfect duo.

Last edited by The_Blunt; 11-10-2014, 12:50 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
        Darth Beratter

I thought of you guys when I saw this. Lotsa Lego goodness, and timey-wimey space stuff. What could be cooler than playing with Lego's and Dr. Who ? :

I think you both might really enjoy this game/toys.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎