• Show
Clear All
  • TheRealHanSolo
    Officer
    • Jun 2008
    • DSA Solo

What Solo Has Been Up To

Hello DSA brothers!

I miss gaming with you guys. Just have been super busy this year so far in 2015 and getting on the ole Xbox One has not happened much, besides Netflix. Battlefront 3 is a no brainer, you boys can count me back in on that one!

I did want to come here and share with you guys what I have been working on.

On Jan 31st of this year I finally passed my Personal Trainer exam and became a certified trainer! WAHOO! In February I finally launched my website and my online coaching platform, not to mention the Podcast I have been doing for about 5 months where I have interviewed top people in the fitness industry.

As a giant uber nerd the site is there to help people achieve their fitness goals with a taste of some geek along with it. I think you guys will enjoy my last post called "Do You Even, Sith?"

I know many of us here are gym rats and others are not but I wanted to share with you guys my next venture in life. Starting a business is kind of scary but hey its better than sitting on my butt and wishing my life away. I am still working and changing the site as well so any critiques you guys have on layout or advice I would appreciate as well.

DSA is family to me and I am glad I can share this with my brothers. Please feel free to share this with any friends who might be interested in hiring a trainer online and if you guys are on Facebook please search for Side Quest Fitness and like the page there so you can keep up with stuff as I publish on Facebook (or you can subscribe to my email list on the website as well)

Check the site out at http://www.sidequestfitness.com

I am going to try and hop on here one Thursday as well when I am not working on blog posts, video, or podcasting.

(PS DSA always gets a discount on my coaching services and by discount I mean I won't charge you, just don't tell the wife that one haha. I would never charge a brother, period.)

Ad

Collapse
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎