Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KuroiStar
    Stormtrooper

You can go, just make sure that you don't exert yourself too much in the area of the tattoo (so don't let yourself get hit there). So yes, do dab away the sweat and take a shower with your non-scented soap after and then make sire you have ointment on again.

Comment

• Light496
      Stormtrooper

cool, thanks for all the help mish :D
      sigpic

Comment

• fromunda
        Honorary DSA

I know I'm a little late but that looks bad ass. With all mine I just used unscented soap/lotion and washed it regularly and they turned out pretty good.

This was a coverup of my second tattoo, I didn't cover it because I regretted it but because the artist botched it.

I got the Thundercats logo a week before the rest because we ran short on time due to a scheduling problem.

This is my newest one, it is on the same leg as the biomech tat, I plan on having three more rows of three wrapping around to form a half sleeve. This was the Marvel section, next row of three will be DC, then Star Wars and undecided what the final one will be.

Comment

• Light496
          Stormtrooper

thanks man , that cover up tattoo looks pretty damn cool too and the first one(im guessing thats a gears of war grenade right??)
          sigpic

Comment

• fromunda
            Honorary DSA

Yes, it is a Gears of War grenade.

I will say that I am leaning towards not getting the full leg sleeve simply because it it's going to hurt like hell on the shin...the whole shin, every in of that damn shin bone. I may i will still do a DC and Star Wars piece but it may just not be how I had originally intended to do it. Eventually both legs will have a partial sleeve from knee to ankle.

Comment

• fromunda
              Honorary DSA

This is the cover up about a year and a half later, I think it has held up great. You don't need any extravagant stuff, like Deslock said, keep it from getting dry and it will heal just fine.

Comment

• Light496
                Stormtrooper

Man I think that looks sick, I don't know I really like that tearing skin tattoo theme. That shading looks really good. I'm doing my best to keep it moist, I don't thing I've let it be dry for too long if at all
                sigpic

Comment

• fromunda
                  Honorary DSA

Yeah i like how yours is ripping the skin too, the detail on the wolf and line work are fantastic. I had wanted to get one like that for a while. The artist had one drawn up for my forearm and my leg so I could decide which one I liked more, I really liked the arm one but it came down to I just wanted that old tat covered so I went with the one on my leg. I still may get the one on my forearm, it is between that and one other design I'm thinking about.

Do you plan on getting anymore or is that it? If so, what else were you thinking about?

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎