Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RegentOne
    Imperial Advisor

AWAITING MEMBERSHIP APPROVAL

Hello all! I was asked to join tonight while playing STAR WARS BF II in a general room. I am not sure the name of the person who invited me but decided to try out DSA. I am a Navy CPO that loves to game. I am online with my PS2 most nights between 5 and 9 P.M. I love playing STAR WARS and Champions Return to Arms. I hail from Aiken, South Carolina but my present duties in the U.S. Navy have me living in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I am looking forward to becoming a valued and honored member of DSA.
    "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
    {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• LordCompulon
      Imperial Advisor
      • Feb 2005
      • DSA Comp

Hello

Thanks for posting. Please sign up for a tryout in the "sign up/ tryout" section of the website (on the left" Then check the "recruiting office" forum, where we have posted info about this Sunday's tryout.

See you on the battlefield

Comp
      Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

• Zabka
        Imperial Guard
        • Nov 2004
        • DSA Zabka

HEY! I grew up in Va Beach! Spent a good 18 years of my life there and my parents still live there. For your times available, if that is EST, I thought it was worth mentioning that most of us don't get on till about 8-9pm EST and practices are typically 9-11 or so on Sun, Tues, and Thurs.

Hope that isn't an issue.
        You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• RegentOne
          Imperial Advisor

IN REPLY

Not an issue at all Zabka. Good to meet you. I have been in and out of VBCH for the past 14 years. Been living steady here for the past 6 years. I am normally on line playing between 5 and 1030 P.M. 4 to 5 nights a week. Looking forward to getting through tryouts and becoming a DSA clan member.
          {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• Zabka
            Imperial Guard
            • Nov 2004
            • DSA Zabka

Cool. Hit up Comp to schedule a tryout. Read through our code of conduct (in the menu on the left) to get a sense of what we are all about. At the end of the day, the tryouts are less about assessing some minimal skill level, and more about finding teammates who are willing to work withina chain of command, show respect to clanmates and nonclan members alike, and like to have fun with the game. We look for efficient mic communications, and find excessive chatter a huge issue (especially since it contributes to crashes).

So you have been in and out of Va Beach for about as long as I have been away from it. Lots has changed in that time. I was just down a month ago.
            You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Infinitive
              Civilian
              • Oct 2007

Hello. :)

I don't know if people remember me from SW: BF - I was Admiral Piett (and Captain Piett). I haven't played SW: BF II much. However, I play it once more. If I decide to play it, I will try out. :D

I play soccer each day of the week (excluding Sunday and Wednesday). I play soccer from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I play from 6:54 PM to 7:45 PM on Friday. On Saturday, I play in the morning (at various times). I'll be fortunate if it doesn't interfere. :|

Comment

• MajinTony
                Honorary DSA
                • Aug 2005

Long time no play Piett. Hope to see you on Battle front or the ps3 some day. We also have a socom division these days.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Infinitive
                  Civilian
                  • Oct 2007

Originally posted by MajinTony
                  Long time no play Piett. Hope to see you on Battle front or the ps3 some day. We also have a socom division these days.
                  MajinTony. :D

I may buy the PlayStation 3 in several days. If I can find an Ethernet cable, I'll play SW: BF II tonight. :)

Comment

• SPIKE
                    Civilian
                    • Apr 2007

Wow I just saw the DSA members I look up to asking to join.... Its a odd feeling really. Now this makes me even more determined to join.:D
                    sigpic
                    Brawl Friend Code:5412-9698-8492

Comment

• tro81
                      Civilian
                      • Oct 2007

uhh I guessing this is where i introduce myself... my name is Troy and i live in kentucky and iam on most of the time unless the female is throwing a hobo fit. I had a 360 but it got the 3 rings of death so i said screw it and went back to the ole handy dandy playstation 3. I only have warhawk and madden 08 for the moment but looking foward to getting more games.....
                      sigpicI'll Miss Ya Little Bro

Comment

• Shoot_Me_Now
                        Civilian
                        • Nov 2007

Hello fellas

New to the clan here. I'll just be playing Warhawk in the near futrue and i'll be your ace in the sky.
                        sigpic

Comment

• DARKHELMET
                          Honorary DSA
                          • Feb 2006

Glad you made it to the site Shoot _ ME _ Now,He is one of the best Pilot I have seen in this game beside Ditch.He will be a grate asset to the warhawk goup.ALL dsa should welcome him.:)
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ditch
                            Civilian
                            • Oct 2006

you'll have some competition for that position, maybe my co-ace,lol actually some of my strategies for the clan include 2 or 3 pilots focusing on 1 plane at a time,
                            Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

• RegentOne
                              Imperial Advisor

Welcome Shoot_Me_Now. Good that you are helping out the Warhawk side of DSA. Always nice to have new blood.
                              {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• MajinTony
                                Honorary DSA
                                • Aug 2005

Indeed, welcome aboard. This clan is gonna need all the help they can get with the PS3.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎