• JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

For those who have played "Shadow of the Collossus."

Really funny :D

- DSAJDEZ09
    Ratix's Elite Imperial Guard
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• JDEZ09
      Honorary DSA
      • Jul 2009

Starcraft 2 Tactic. This one applies to Dust 514 for us amarrians :D
      Lasers aka "Void Rays"

Enjoy! Lmao

- DSAJDEZ09
      sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• JDEZ09
        Honorary DSA
        • Jul 2009

How to rage quit

- DSAJDEZ09
        Last edited by Deslock; 09-01-2014, 11:31 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
          Honorary DSA
          • Jul 2009

Finishing up the series here, the grand finale.

The 8 Rules of Being a winner:
          sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
            Honorary DSA
            • Jul 2009

Bonus round :)

- DSAJDEZ09
            sigpic

Comment

• Light496
              Stormtrooper

this is hilarious
              sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                Honorary DSA
                • Jul 2009

- DSAJDEZ09
                sigpic

Comment

• KuroiStar
                  Stormtrooper

Lol, because she asked you to get her ice cream and move your furniture? Don't be mean lol.

Comment

• JDEZ09
                    Honorary DSA
                    • Jul 2009

Lmao! I did get her ice cream :D

But i havent moved the furniture yet.

- DSAJDEZ09
                    sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Jul 2009

Here's the new Batman roller coaster coming out in my city (San Antonio). Holy...... Shit!

- DSAJDEZ09
                      sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                        Darth Beratter

Originally posted by JDEZ09
                        How to rage quit

- DSAJDEZ09
                        Deslock:

I have rage quitted. And over all these years as a gamer, I truly rarely have.
                        But not due the fact that I was totally getting my ass beaten down by the enemy team, but rather the fact that everyone on my own team since SWBF1, was a complete group of idiots, or filled with TKr"s.

And I've seen the same in Dust, although I haven't Rage quitted in this game.

If you're getting pwned by an enemy team, that's totally fine by me. But if you're getting pwned because no one on your team is smart enough to revive you, when you're right by them, time and time again, while you're requesting a revive ?.

Yeah. It's ok to rage quit. You're not a bad player. Your teammates are just stupid. Move on to a better team. As the Bible clearly states, "there is no point to cast pearls before swine". They just don't appreciate it.

"You can try to teach a pig to sing, but all you do is waste your time, and annoy the pig."

Just get the Hell out of there, and find a new match with smarter players. You're just wasting your time, and adding negs to your KDR.

Yeah, as gamers, rage quitting is bad. But sometimes, ya just can't fix stupid.
                        Last edited by Deslock; 09-01-2014, 11:39 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• KuroiStar
                          Stormtrooper

That looks.... TERRIFYING! My BFF is enlisting me to ride it with her when it comes out, but I'm just like "Umm HELL NAH!" I think I would develop a fucking heart problem if I rode it.

Comment

• JDEZ09
                            Honorary DSA
                            • Jul 2009

Im just wondering how many people are gonna end up puking on the people across from them. It spins like nonstop. Im sure the g forces are insane!

- DSAJDEZ09
                            sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                              Honorary DSA
                              • Jul 2009

This... Is... Soo True!!!
                              And btw, it's star wars related :)

I think this guy would make a bad name for the 501st Don't you?
                              sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                                Honorary DSA
                                • Jul 2009

Spank Prank. She's totally in on it.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎