Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CORPORAL
    Honorary DSA
    • Nov 2004

Very nice video Des. My, my, my how long it's been...good times indeed.

Comment

• RaTix
      Emperor

Holy Fuck! Corporal?!?!? Honestly I thought you were dead it's been that long.
      "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
      ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• CORPORAL
        Honorary DSA
        • Nov 2004

Oh I'm not dead. Not yet. Just looking in and figured I'd drop a note. After all, it seemed like an appropriate thread to do so in.

Site looks nice. I too hope everybody is having as much fun or more fun than I had wayyyy back when.

Keep it up!

Comment

• Deslock
          Darth Beratter

I do have to wonder when SWBF3 comes around, just how many of the "ol' Timers" will come back to their home, and once again we'll all raise our blasters in defense of our Clan.

Those were very good times.
          We literally RULED the servers.

But the past is the past. Our past was truly astounding. And over all these years, our future is even better, thanks to RaTix, and our command staff.

Members, and times, and games; have changed over ten long years, but the basic principles laid down by RaTix over the years has remained the same, and true to their intent to his code of conduct, and his overall direction of his Clan.

Only time can tell what will be, and happen. But we are DSA, and we all stand together. Our bonds of friendship cannot, and will not, be broken; no matter what. :)

Games may change. Members will come and go. But no matter what, we stand together. Thanks to RaTix, the DSA is indeed eternal.

And to you, the person reading this, I truly thank you for that. :)

Our memories of the past makes us strong and proud. Our future ?

Even more so.

sigpic

Comment

• CHRIST
            Civilian

Saved the best for last.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• EagleOne
              Honorary DSA

I forgot I made that, how the time has passed.

Comment

• Deslock
                Darth Beratter

I was thinking that maybe we should make a new one, but having the clan split up now like we do know, it would be a challenge. It was easier then because we were all on the same game, on the same console. So you did a great job Eagle knowing our own nuances, even though I don't really understand how I got the "Fat girls rock", but I do appreciate the pimp Stormtrooper.

I appreciate the time and effort you put into that video, and the music was an excellent choice. And I'm sure everyone else here would concur.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎