Well....life is certainly suprising.....

Collapse

Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hogezz
    Honorary DSA
    • Jan 2009

That's a tough thing to deal with... My ex had a miscarriage the first time around too. After it happened I was truly staggered about how often this happens. It by no means is the case that you can't try again. No matter how common it is, I know that doesn't diminish how tough this is to deal with, so stay strong and look to the future. I wish you and her all the best.
    sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
      Darth Beratter

Please, all of you pray for Daz and myself right now. Lord knows we could use your help and prayers.

She's had three tests done, and it's conclusive beyond a doubt.

Please pray for us. We're both so worried and concerned, after the last time.

We love all you guys.

sigpic

Comment

• Stryker0022
        Honorary DSA

Originally posted by Deslock
        Please, all of you pray for Daz and myself right now. Lord knows we could use your help and prayers.

She's had three tests done, and it's conclusive beyond a doubt.

Please pray for us. We're both so worried and concerned, after the last time.

We love all you guys.

Des, I don't know the background but my prayers and thoughts are with you guys. You and Daz are great people. I hope everything works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        PSN: Stryker0022
        XBL: DSA Stryker

sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
          Honorary DSA
          • Jul 2009

Heres to whatever the future brings for your family Des.

I know personally how this feeling may be. My womans womb is barren. She doesnt even have her cycles every month unless she is taking her medicine that helps her menstrate.

Her family has a very scary history of miscarriages and at times i feel as if trying to ever have kids just may not be an option for us.

But if the time comes where it would be best to try, you bet I am going to. I know how this situation can effect a relationship. Always remember that what is meant to be, shall be. There is no stopping the Most High's will.
          sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• dazwellia
            Honorary DSA
            • May 2013

I'm trying not to worry. That wouldn't be good for me or the baby. My first ultrasound is scheduled for March the 4th, so we'll see what happens then. We're both trying to reserve excitement until we see how it's developing and make sure it has a heartbeat (it didn't last time). So until then, I'll take good care of myself and hope and pray for the best.

You said it, JDez--what will be will be. All we can do is hope and pray.

Comment

• KuroiStar
              Stormtrooper

Originally posted by dazwellia
              I'm trying not to worry. That wouldn't be good for me or the baby. My first ultrasound is scheduled for March the 4th, so we'll see what happens then. We're both trying to reserve excitement until we see how it's developing and make sure it has a heartbeat (it didn't last time). So until then, I'll take good care of myself and hope and pray for the best.

You said it, JDez--what will be will be. All we can do is hope and pray.
              And if you need any girl help, I'm sure I can make a drive or two down to Tennessee [emoji2]

Comment

• Deslock
                Darth Beratter

Mishy, you'd always be welcome here in our home. As I told RaTix, we do need to have a DSA meeting here at Gatlinburg, rather than Vegas.

The South just rules more than "Sin City".

Certainly more family friendly, and we have Dollywood, Gatlinburg, and Pidgeon Forge. If you haven't seen the utter beauty of the Smoky Mtns, like the grand Canyon, you just lose on life. period. Just "google" them all.

And a helluva lot cheaper than Vegas. And a helluva lot more to do, for everyone here.

Trust me, I've been to both, many times.

Tennessee rules !

Daz told me when she moved here after riding on the bus to join me after living in Kansas, and her sister and brother in law told us when they finally came here;

"Tennessee is beautiful"

Our southern hospitality will blow you away, And our love will make you want to live here.

sigpic

Comment

• nd32479
                  Imperial Advisor
                  • Aug 2009

I've been toTN several times in a past life. Not sure there is a more beautiful part of the country if you enjoy all seasons. The fall is my favorite season and in TN it is mind blowing.

The women...I would describe them as graciously sexy!

Mishy, you'd always be welcome here in our home. As I told RaTix, we do need to have a DSA meeting here at Gatlinburg, rather than Vegas.

The South just rules more than "Sin City".

Certainly more family friendly, and we have Dollywood, Gatlinburg, and Pidgeon Forge. If you haven't seen the utter beauty of the Smoky Mtns, like the grand Canyon, you just lose on life. period. Just "google" them all.

And a helluva lot cheaper than Vegas. And a helluva lot more to do, for everyone here.

Trust me, I've been to both, many times.

Tennessee rules !

Daz told me when she moved here after riding on the bus to join me after living in Kansas, and her sister and brother in law told us when they finally came here;

"Tennessee is beautiful"

Our southern hospitality will blow you away, And our love will make you want to live here.
                  ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
                  The innumerable caravan, which moves
                  To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
                  His chamber in the silent halls of death,
                  Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
                  Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
                  By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
                  Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
                  About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                    Darth Beratter

Well, several bad/good surprises this week. First our little town made the national news due to the horrible ice storm we were hit with. Even the Governor flew out here to survey the damage. They said it hit us with the magnitude of a F2 tornado. It's going to take me weeks to get up all the broken tree limbs and fallen branches.

We were lucky that the big tree limbs didn't hit our house. And it sucked not having any power for almost three days. It got down to 40 degrees in our living room, and many here still won't have power for a week or more. I haven't been that cold since I was in the Army. The death toll is now up to 29 people. I was afraid we were going to have to go to a Red Cross shelter, as the temp was dropping to 16 degrees, but we got our power back after several freezing nights in the black cold.

We had 22,000 people without power.

From the Governor:

"Somebody asked me to compare this to tornadoes that we've had around the state since I've been in office," he said. "Here, the damage is just so much more widespread. A tornado comes through and hits a little swatch and moves on, but this has affected this whole region in a serious way."

Haslam, who viewed the area by helicopter, also said officials have begun the process to have the Plateau area declared a federal disaster area. That would allow aid to flow to those who have suffered a loss in the storm.

I thank God we had our fireplace, lots of candles, batteries, and our camp stove.

On a better note, today was Daz's birthday, and I took her to the Dr. for her first ultrasound. The baby has a heartbeat, and is doing great !!! :D
                    Her Dr. said her status dropped down from 50% to 5% of having another miscarriage. We even got to see our baby wiggle around.

But we are still concerned, so please keep us in your prayers.

sigpic

Comment

• KuroiStar
                      Stormtrooper

Yayyy I'm so happy for you guys <3 It'd be awesome to have a little one join the DSA family!

Comment

• Stryker0022
                        Honorary DSA

Well, several bad/good surprises this week. First our little town made the national news due to the horrible ice storm we were hit with. Even the Governor flew out here to survey the damage. They said it hit us with the magnitude of a F2 tornado. It's going to take me weeks to get up all the broken tree limbs and fallen branches.

We were lucky that the big tree limbs didn't hit our house. And it sucked not having any power for almost three days. It got down to 40 degrees in our living room, and many here still won't have power for a week or more. I haven't been that cold since I was in the Army. The death toll is now up to 29 people. I was afraid we were going to have to go to a Red Cross shelter, as the temp was dropping to 16 degrees, but we got our power back after several freezing nights in the black cold.

We had 22,000 people without power.

From the Governor:

I thank God we had our fireplace, lots of candles, batteries, and our camp stove.

On a better note, today was Daz's birthday, and I took her to the Dr. for her first ultrasound. The baby has a heartbeat, and is doing great !!! :D

Her Dr. said her status dropped down from 50% to 5% of having another miscarriage. We even got to see our baby wiggle around.

But we are still concerned, so please keep us in your prayers.

First of all, happy belated birthday, Daz.

I'm happy to hear that things are getting better for you guys. I have a feeling that you guys will make great parents.

I will keep you guys in my prayers. I'm a firm believer that good things happen to good people so hang in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        PSN: Stryker0022
                        XBL: DSA Stryker

sigpic

Comment

• dazwellia
                          Honorary DSA
                          • May 2013

Thank you Stryker. It was indeed a great birthday, getting to see our little one moving around and seeing that little heartbeat. We appreciate the support and prayers. :)

Comment

• Deslock
                            Darth Beratter

Yes Stryker, we truly thank you for that. :)

On another note..... :

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                              Darth Beratter

*as Daz*

I'm 17 weeks pregnant today (that's 4 months and a week) for those of you who aren't good with a week count. I had my monthly checkup today. Everything looks good so far. The nurse is practicing her ultrasound skills, so we got a picture of the baby. You can't see much but the spine and head, but still pretty cool.

In 3 weeks, we get to have the anatomy ultrasound, which is where they determine the gender. We're pretty excited about that. We're thinking pink, but either way we'll be happy, as long as "wiggles" is healthy. Yes, I've nicknamed the baby "wiggles" because of how much it moves around. Even the nurse commented on this when she was doing her practice ultrasound. The lil tyke takes after his (or her) father in that regard lol. So please continue to pray for us, and we'll keep you posted. :D

sigpic

Comment

• nd32479
                                Imperial Advisor
                                • Aug 2009

I'm so happy for the both of you! I like the nickname "wiggles".
                                ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
                                The innumerable caravan, which moves
                                To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
                                His chamber in the silent halls of death,
                                Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
                                Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
                                By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
                                Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
                                About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍