Dark Side Alliance Chronicles Chapters 1-3 (public edit)

Collapse

Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

Dark Side Alliance Chronicles Chapters 1-3 (public edit)

JDEZ initiating 514 protocol (DUST PREP PHASE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

password: uprising
    .....status..... active
    "Sir, you're combat suit is ready." the automated woman voice with a soothing accent reassures me that it is time.

JDEZ: "Affirmative, launch DSA mercenary protocol. Code Black."

Automation: "Roger that executor, we are approaching DSA airspace in T-30 seconds. Warp drives initiated."

JDEZ: "A World seeded in corruption will indeed burn, any house divided against itself will not stand."

Automation: "Error, last statement not understood.."

JDEZ: "Virtues misinterpreted from the world before, they must not gain influence in this realm in space. You are just a computer, therefore you cannot fathom the essence that is our true nature. To seek truth, and to prevent the ways from before. Those ways only lead to death, this is why we fight. Not only to pay for our mistakes before, but to prove that one can.. make an impact in this fragile place. To restore peace to our people, and to mark our place in history."

Automation: "On approach sir, we're reaching the dock of the destroyer."

JDEZ: "Copy that."

- JDEZ finalizes his transaction to his corporation as a token of his appreciation. 10million ISK as standard tribute for a new commander.

JDEZ: "Open the gate"
    The metal gate opens, and the 3 layer door clears as JDEZ walks through the entrance into a darkened corridor.

Unknown Voice: "He is here sir, as you requested."

Unknown voice: "Good, very good, I've been waiting for you."

JDEZ: "It is the least I could do Executor."

The shadowed figure turns around. The familiar face of the DSA CEO welcomes the elite mercenary.

RATIX: "It is time to take this responsibility, and prove that you have what it takes to make this happen."

JDEZ: "Wouldn't be the first time either."

RATIX: "Very well then. Get it done."

JDEZ: "It has already begun. The mercenary uprising is beggining to take form."

RATIX: "Good, you will need to ensure that this platoon achieves battalion status. We will need to be ready for the upcoming events."

JDEZ: " Copy that commander, we will have funds available for those who decide to become tank drivers, as well as money for dropsuits and advanced & prototype weaponry."

RATIX: "Speaking of prototype, whats the status of the new rifle design? The AMARR headquarters has been very secretive with information on those scrambler rifles."

JDEZ: "I managed to contact one of my colleagues from the nano/picotechnology arsenal R&D department. After reverse engineering their prototype gear, I've managed to re-engineer the weapon. I noticed that the charge on the rifles would substantially increase its thermal signature, damn near to the brink of backlash. I have improved the design, and added a magnetronic centrifugal repetitive epitaxy ion discharger. This will allow a fully automatic variant, with damage statistics rivaling that of Duvalle industries. There may be a way to improve upon its damage capabilities even further, but it will cost quite a bit for the materials for each weapon. It will utilize a more simplified damage equalizer from our laser rifle tech."

RATIX: "This indeed sounds quite formidable, I want only the best for this corporation."

JDEZ: "Our soldiers come from many different backgrounds, from all factions. We will have the understanding necessary to use the strongest weapons from each race in New Eden."

RATIX: "Very well, I want you coordinating with fitzgerald up in the bridge. I'm sure yall have a lot of preparing to do."

- Suddenly, the automated voice system alarms.
    Automation: "incoming friendly warship, docking in 10 seconds."

JDEZ: "ah, nice, he is here."

RATIX: "Must have just came back from an assignment, he is also going to be a force to be reckoned with. Here he is now."

- The doors open, emitting a light hydraulic mist as the soldier steps into the conference room

Hecx: "What up fellas, heard there was a party goin on here." the accent of the immortal mercenary resembles that of the ancient city of New Jersey, back from planet Earth. An accent that is over twenty thousand years in age.

RATIX: "Hehehe.. You're late!"

Hecx: "I came as soon as I could brother Ratix. From what I hear, the Gallente forces have taken back Caldari Prime. Meanwhile, the Minmatar have been organizing for their push for sovereignty as well."

JDEZ: "There will be more of us soon, lets get started on this next assignment. Hecx, come with me we got another one sooner than you think."

-scene fade-

-new scene- aboard the bridge of the destroyer. The pilot of the ship greets his companion.

FITZGERALD: "Well if it isn't the deadliest AMARR Assault troop in this sector of hell!" JDEZ09 is greeted by an old friend, Fitzgerald. The pilot has mined across these solar systems time and again, and knows how to stay hidden while doing so. His skills would soon be put to the test.

JDEZ: "FITZ, glad to see you behind the flight controls, that woozy we got out of last time was one hell of a fight."

FITZ: "Yea, but this times different."

JDEZ: "Much different."

Hecx: "This time we got the whole crew, just like old times. There are also some new faces that will be joining us soon."

Automation: "WARNING! We have confirmed that the Caldari are present in district 9"

FITZ: "District 9? I thought that place got purged already."

Hecx: "The caldari have immortals now as well, I'm sure that they are all over that place."

JDEZ: "Only one way to find out."

FITZ: "Thinkin the same thing." - Fitzgerald says as he changes the navigation control system.

FITZ: "We're going straight for them, they cannot take control of those planetary null cannons in that region. It'll tear us to shreds."

- The overhead intercom inturrupts-
    RATIX: "Well then we better get moving, prepare war now soldiers."

The mercenaries begin to fit their dropsuits, holographic interfaces surround each soldier. Hecx is seen placing the finishing touches on his logistics support kit.

JDEZ: "When many are absent, the few that remain must become invincible, therefore men take these."

- JDEZ opens up a corridor to a small arms room. Placed on every wall are thousands of Duvalle Assault rifle variants of all types.

JDEZ: "The latest weaponry has been recently upgrated, my current research has led me to plasma round enhancements. These new prototypes encase field stabilized FEJ (Full Electron Jacket) rounds. The fabricated carbon Nano sphere deposition to the surfaces of the rifle make the material 1000 times stronger than diamond, while simultaneously providing a band gap structure that prevents electron excitation, and therefore; you have a weapon that never overheats, and won't melt from the temperature of the rounds. They are now running at 1300 Kelvin. A formidable weapon, derived from primitive design."

- JDEZ grabs a couple of rifles and hands them to the high ranking assault operatives throughout the warbarge.

Nearby, one of the upcoming DSA mercenaries holds the weapon for the first time.

Muncher: "Can I get it with a scope?" - codename muncher aims the weapon at the approaching planet through the spaceship window screen. He feels the texture of the weapon, rough but shiny. Under the plasma chamber, he checks to make sure that each of the damage modifier slots were fitted with a proficiency chip.

JDEZ: "Try the tactical variant brother, since the rate of fire is dispersed, the magnetron kinetics in the weapon will fire them much faster, and further. Great for midrange support."

Muncher: "Tightly designed, much more improved than the Gek. I see it's all black now."

JDEZ: " These are more stealthy for our prototype dropsuits."

Muncher: "So this is the Gallente's prized possession. No wonder why they have been wrecking havoc over at Prime. It's a big mess down there."

Hecx: "Now this is what I'm talkin about!" Hecx pops in a clip to get the feel of the weapon.

JDEZ: "Indeed, but do not think for a second that the Caldari have not been working to counter this imbalance. I will touch on this at a further date once we have our research completed. Even though these Duvalles are readily available throughout all of the cluster, they have played it smart by creating this weapon to be more effective against shielding, but weaker against armor. We are working to exaggerate this method with the new Amarrian Rifle design."

FITZ: "Well here we are, nuff chit chattin gentlemen. It's time to murk some Caldari."

Muncher: "Time to test this badboy out. You know, I might be able to help yall out in your R & D."

JDEZ: "There will be more to come, and in time you will be able to submit your engineering research to the cause. I know your capabilities Muncher, they have exceed my expectations. Remember, only the best for the DSA."

FITZ: "We're about to descend now soldiers."

- The MCC warps into the atmosphere of the planet. Dust particles fly past the windows as the command center engages the killzone. The MCC, shining with hydrophobic armor, repels dirt and liquids off of the surface effortlessly as it lowers to a certain height above the battlezone.

Ratix: "Execute scalar EMP pulse."

FITZ: "On it" - Fitzgerald pulls a move out of his sleeve and sends a scalar EMP blast that knocks out the enemy null cannons on the surface below. loud electronic sounds soon fade out as the MCC is unscathed by the shockwave, giving the mercenaries some time to deploy from the MCC.

Hecx: "I'm going to head out towards designation alpha." - hecx states as he calls in a light attack vehicle.

JDEZ: " We're dropping in with you." - JDEZ and muncher leap out of the opening at the deployment bay in the MCC in a synchronized fashion. As they plunge toward the earth, they activate their inertia dampeners. The dropsuit mechanism effectively protects them as they plunge towards the ground, and a magnetic boom sounds as both soldiers smash into the earthy crust without a scratch on their dropsuits.

- meanwhile, hecx engages his LAV motor. The mechanical whir of the machine rattles the ground as it passes by nearby friendlies and parks in front of JDEZ and Muncher.

Hecx: "Hop in."

The two soldiers jump on board. JDEZ with his plasma rifle in hand sits in the passengers seat, while muncher places his rifle on the magnetic rifle slot by the rear turret. As he mounts the turret, he adjusts the focal lens on the particle blaster. He steadies the aim as hecx advances toward the objective...
    Last edited by JDEZ09; 05-16-2014, 01:49 AM.
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

Chapter 2: The Dark Side Alliance Chronicles "From the shadows"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Hadozeko - District 9------a Caldari occupied Gallente engineering facility- picking right back up where chapter 1 left off.

Hecx: "Hop in."

- The two soldiers jump on board. JDEZ with his plasma rifle in hand sits in the passengers seat, while Muncher places his rifle on the magnetic rifle slot by the rear turret. As he mounts the turret, he adjusts the focal lens on the particle blaster. He steadies the aim as Hecx advances toward the objective.

As they enclose on the position, the ground is shook by the weight of the Saga LAV. It's electronic warfare subsystems engage into standby mode. The vehicle roars up the cleft of the mountain. The wind gusts across the surface of the planet at 24 miles per hour; ineffective to the LAV as it slides around the corner of a building. Hecx engages the emergency brake. It brings the mini behemoth to a complete halt.

JDEZ: "Munch, cover us as we hack the objective. We won't have much time."

- Hecx and JDEZ jump out of the LAV and begin hacking the computer connected to the null cannon. They call out the status of their progress.

JDEZ: "25 percent."

Hecx: "50 percent."

Holographic apparatuses twist and blink on the soldiers GPS display. Moving as swiftly as possible, the coding interpreted by their suit's built in gadget nears completion.

JDEZ: "75 Percent." - All of a sudden, a loud boom sounded right at the opposite side of the null cannon. Followed by another, and then another..

"BOOM!" The inertia dropped enemy infantry multiply by the second. The enemy drop ship above bubbles with electronic whirr. In a split second, two blue explosions smash on the drop ship. Taking forge gun fire, the enemy Myron class dropship free falls towards the planet surface in a blaze of flames. It falls right onto objective A as it becomes activated.

Automation: "Objective A, hacked, null cannon online."

All at the same time, the null cannon launches it's first strike. The large missile rips through the falling drop ship remains and darts straight into the air, heading for the enemy MCC. Multiple heavy machine guns rip apart the air as the enemy shock troops focus fire at JDEZ and Hecx. The abundance of the rounds hitting the protective posts that surround the null cannon. They move in closer to attempt to kill the hackers. They don't notice Muncher with the particle rail blaster, he charges up a shot.

JDEZ: "MOVE!!" - JDEZ and Hecx split directions and sprint as fast as they can. One heavy trooper targets Hecx and continues to open fire towards his direction. The MH-82 Machine gun screams with function as rounds exit it's chambers at a rate of two thousand per minute, with each bullet missing Hecx's Minmatar logistics suit as he darts behind cover.

Enemy Heavy 1: "I'm going to kill all of yo...." POOOOF a loud electromagnetic discharge rattles against the heavy's helmet, knocking his shields completely down while the second pulse...

"Beege!!" - kills him instantly, the drop suit turns into a charcoal shedding of dust.

Muncher: "How about that you son of a bitch." - Muncher fires an extra overheated shot that causes the particle weapon to vibrate with excess heat. The shining plates of the weapon darken with soot from the vapors of the 20GJ compressed railgun. It's overheat maintenance systems rapidly work to cool the cannon.

- Meanwhile, JDEZ races in between the building and the dirt ramp, avoiding the second heavy's boundless machine gun. JDEZ catches a glimpse of the all black prototype gear worn by the heavy.

JDEZ: "I heard a third drop, where is he?"

Hecx: "Forgetabout it." - Hecx fires off a couple well placed rounds on the Caldari assault trooper who landed on the building. The soldier flops off of the edge of the building, landing right next to Muncher as he exits the vehicle.

The second Heavy gives up on JDEZ and turns to face the killers of his squad mates. Hecx opens fire as the heavy blasts towards Muncher. Muncher, suppressed by the overwhelming firepower, takes cover behind the LAV.

Hecx: "Get back! he's got AV's"

Muncher leaps out of the way just in time as the heavy tosses a prototype grenade at the Saga, the explosion interrupts hecx's focus on the heavy. Through the smoke, more machine gun fire rips towards hecx. Hecx dodges and weaves to new cover while reloading his weapon. Muncher finally provides covering fire with his shiny new Duvalle, causing the heavy to recede.

A mechanical whirr stirs behind the enemy heavy. Unknowingly, the brute continues to fire towards Hecx and Muncher as he switches to a submachine gun.

JDEZ: "Thought you'd never run out of ammo." JDEZ strikes

Enemy Heavy 2: "What the he--"

"Slash! SLASH!" The heated blue blades of JDEZ's Ishukune Nova Knives tear through the entire suit, half of the heavy continued shooting the submachine gun as it dropped to the ground while the other half remained standing. The dropsuit instantly activated it's decomposition failsafe protocol. The dust settled on the ground while objective A went completely silent for a second.

Muncher: "Damn that was crazy."

Hecx: "You said it."

JDEZ: "Good work guys, we need to push for objective D now. We go on foot, its too loud to roll up there in wheels."

The squad stacked up at the corner of the building, and moved toward the next objective. JDEZ aims his Iron sights towards the hills to scan for contact, Hecx and Muncher check their 6 as the squad slowly moves closer. Cover to cover, they hack multiple installations and supply depots along the way.

JDEZ: "Hold up a second." JDEZ switches to war chat to coordinate the next move.

JDEZ: "This is Ground force D, calling for Big nasty, what's your status?" - at the other end, a short chuckle is heard.

Chicagocubs4ever: "This is Big nasty, moving in to position on delta."

JDEZ: "Any armor over there right now?"

Chicagocubs4ever: "There are two tanks over there, one Madruger, and one Gunlogi."

JDEZ: "Copy that. guys we need to hold this position before moving in to ta--."

- just as JDEZ said that, Muncher and Hecx open fire on a couple of unsuspecting hostiles that were darting to our alpha objective. Ground force D continued fire on four enemy assault clones until each one dropped to the ground. They had no time to react. The DSA men carried two Duvalles, and one Gek-38.

The trickling trackling noises approached swiftly, the enemy tanks spotted JDEZ, Hecx, and Muncher, opening fire late enough for the team to get behind over.

"Clack, Cling!" The noises of the shields showed suffering as the squad made it behind a wall just in time.

Muncher: "Armor reps Hecx!" - right away, Hecx pulls out the trusty repair tool that he carries on his logistics suit. He pulls the trigger, aiming at Muncher, the yellow beam of photonic resonance encases the perimeter of Muncher's dropsuit. The self assembly of armor particles rebuilds the suit from any damage within seconds.

Muncher: "Thanks bro, much needed."

JDEZ: "No time for restin. Move!" The squad sprinted to get around a large post at the edge of the engineering bay.

Enemy infantry met them at the corner of their escape. Hecx and JDEZ spray simultaneously into the face of the first clone. Muncher shows no fear as he puts the butt end of his weapon sharply against the head of another soldier, stunning him. He then opens fire from his Assault rifle. The final charged plasma munition exits the cyclotronic converter in a bolt of fire. It flies right through the helmet of a paid off Gallente soldier.

Gallente soldier: "UUUUGGGH" the pathetic heap of suit falls flat on the ground.

Meanwhile, in the near distance. Three shadowy figures approach the Engineering bay. A magnetic vibration equalized between the three figures as they stood still in front of the enemy tanks.

The tanks; facing to the side, blasting at oncoming friendly soldiers, are surprised to feel the might of three forge cannons.

The Teamplayer's ground squad elite had just arrived, with three heavy soldiers and two marksmen.

There was Chicago, Percules, and Draka; the three heavies fired prototype level assault forge gun warps in rapid succession.

"SPOOOM!!" The loud smash of metal exploding sends fear through the spine of the remaining tank driver. It begins to retreat.

Chicagocubs4ever: "CHARLIE MURPHY!!" the friendly heavy lets a second barrage of forge gun fire on the Gunlogi, rendering it dead in seconds.

Percules: "One tank down!." The 2nd heavy then switches to an M209 submachine gun and fires a barrage of bullets at an approaching enemy Caldari scout carrying a shotgun. The scout suit flies backwards from the rounds of Percules's well placed burst of ammunition.

Also, the Teamplayers squad included Nasgoth Dayzulle and Enailis, fellow assault focused troopers. They efficiently take out a second squad of soldiers defending the compound. Nasgoth with a Duvalle tactical variant, and Enailis with a fully automatic Duvalle.

Nazgoth Dayzulle: "You won't have to worry about anyone over here for a while, push towards the final objective."

All of a sudden, another Caldari scout leapt into the middle of the squad with his submachine gun blazing rounds at Nazgoth. His squadmate Enailis quickly reacting to the situation, fires a couple of rounds at the scout to scare him away from Nazgoth. The scout turned to face his deadly oppressor, but it was too late..

Enailis:"That's right, turn and face me you sneaky bastard." Enailis then quickly bashed the head of the Caldari scout with his rifle, rendering the lightweight completely unconscious.

JDEZ: "Fuckin badass man, nice!"

Chicagocubs4ever: "Never gets old, lol."

JDEZ: "We've conquered many factional regions with you guys. stepped on many planets along side your men. It is a great honor to fight with you all. It is evident that their attacks on your districts is futile, but payback is sweeter than honey. Lets keep pushing em back."

The battle continued, with the friendly ground force valor gaining control over the entire warzone. Over on the side of the map, Hecx has found his way around where a couple of snipers were perched. Picking off some of our guys.

Hecx: "I've spotted the enemy snipers, moving in.."

Hecx began to overhear the two enemy snipers as he crept in closer for the right time to strike.

Sniper1: "We gotta get that damn cubs man, he's a freakin legend."

Sniper 2: "I got his group spotted at D moving to C.. lemme just line up this shot..." He steadies his scope, in his crosshairs, JDEZ is seen nova knifing one of his squadmates. He hears a frustrated scream on his comms as JDEZs nova knives enter the squad mate's abdomen. The piercing scream startles the sniper as he desperately fires multiple shots and misses.

Sniper 2: "Damn that quick motherfucker, he wont stand still."

Hecx: "No, but you idiots will!"

Sniper 1: "Holy shi---" The sniper is silenced by Hecx's gek-38 burst to the head.

The other sniper jumps off the edge of the building. Hecx aims his iron sights nicely on the target and squeezes the trigger, killing the sniper in midair. His lightweight dropsuit barely makes a sound as it rams into the dirt below.

Hecx: "All clear up here, wait a second..." Hecx looks into the distance and sees two dropships hovering close to two more tanks. The mechanical squad of enemy armor moves in to take out friendly installations. Hecx notices multiple enemy ground forces escorting the vehicles.

Teammates fire at the tanks, but they are taken out one by one. Multiple teammates are seen dropping all around. Friendly swarm launcher fire weakens the first tank. The nearby dropship proceeds to regenerate the shields of the Gunlogi HAV. However, Chicago, JDEZ and company are now closer to the enemy position.

Automation: "Your orbital launch has been authorized by the empire, good work out there boys."

JDEZ: "Fitzgerald, come in." JDEZ sends a request to drop the precision strike on the enemy armor. Meanwhile Chicagocubs was doing the same with his pilot.

Fitzgerald: "Okay sir, you got it. I have position 8142 - 976 on target."

JDEZ: "Confirmed, hit them with the pulse laser now!"

The two orbital strikes, coordinated in tandem by the two squad leaders, hit the targets that were hiding behind their redline mountain range. The beams of light shined through the armor of the ships, evaporating the material as it passed through. The blastwave sent armor plates, turrets, and dropsuits flying into the air.

Muncher: "Woah!" Muncher says as he halts shooting at a target that was within the blast radius. Seeing it unnecessary, he begins to head for the objective C computer while his enemy is sent into the air from the explosion.

Various woots and hollers were heard on the war chat channel.

:D:) everyone reacted differently, but we knew it all meant one thing. The enemy team had just been dominated. Their forces minimized, their base, district, the whole thing. It was not theirs anymore. We got that final objective hacked.

Hecx: "Ahh nice, just another day at the office." Hecx cracked open a beer on the sniper post and continued scanning for enemies.

JDEZ: "Lets bring it home guys, our work here is almost done." - friendly RDVs arrive to pick up the ground teams. Amarr reinforcements also arrive to set up a perimeter around the newly acquired land. They hold off the enemy forces and limit them to their deployment until their MCC was destroyed by the captured null cannons.

Muncher:" I gotta get more of these duvalles man, freakin epic." Muncher examines his weapon aboard the ship. Looking at it in a new light, he survived the entire battle for the first time, and was thankful for it.

Hecx: "So, what did Percules tell you back there?"

JDEZ: "We gotta gather the men together soon. Intel has shown that enemy forces are rallying against this powerful alliance. Gonna take all of us to get it taken care of. Don't get me wrong the contracts are good for now, but this is when the big bucks come in... Munch, have you ever heard of the Money Train?"

The three mercenaries continued discussion on the matter. The ship reaching atmosphere at this time, passing the firmament of the ozone layer. The fitzgerald cruiser steadied it's position. As it came to a halt, it stood still next to dozens of other ships from the alliance fleet. New Eden got just a little more cozy on that day.

The victory in Hadozeko was only one of many, where JDEZ and his men teamed up with Teamplayers and EON alliance throughout the initial stages of new Eden. Both for offense and defense, whenever necessary. The winnings were good for the men, and things began to fall in place for the Dark Side Alliance. Their profits would be for the research that they have been undertaking for quite some time now. The soon to be finished product would then shake the very foundation of conventional ground warfare for many battles to come.
    Last edited by JDEZ09; 05-16-2014, 01:52 AM.
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• JDEZ09
      Honorary DSA
      • Jul 2009

Dark Side Alliance Chronicles Chapter 3 "The War Point Initiative."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JDEZ paces back and forward in the warbarge. The DSA mercenaries stand in a line side by side. 16 mercenaries, immortal, awaiting their briefing..

DSABOSS: "We're here commander, ready for some work."

-BOSS; The main battle scrambler tester of the corporation, and second in command of the DSA. He has seen the elite of the Caldari, and has lived to tell the tale within the same clone.

DSABOSS: "Our enemies are intelligent, adaptive, merciless, and powerful. The Caldari logistics have been amplified over this past month, it seems that they are extending their shields exponentially. We have seen the scrambler rifles success against these immortals, you have my full support in continuing to provide my specialties in this weaponry as a service to our victory."

JDEZ: "Indeed, this is good to hear. My efforts to make our weapons more effective is finally paying off. You men, are growing in efficiency more rapidly than expected. This news comes at great timing. We have an official bulletin from the GRIT sector."

JDEZ: "The news is simple, but very important for our next move. Keep in mind that our efforts to maintain our resources will be reinforced with new opportunity very soon. I will be working with our Pilot (Fitz) to see to it that his mining quotas will be met, by protecting his crew while they explore these new lands. In return, we will be substantially incentivized with ISK for our corporation."

- JDEZ initiates the star map holographic sequence. The solar systems display in 4D across the entire war barge.

JDEZ: "Our research and development, in coordination with the AMAAR confederate, has completed the genetic conservation methods necessary to reduce cost for clone manufacturing, thus reducing deployment costs by more than 50 percent. What this means is that we will only need about 30 million in ISK for each set of clones, as opposed to the usual 80 million. The bulletin from the CCP (Clone Conservation Protectorate) has confirmed this adjustment, meaning we may be deploying on foreign soil sooner than expected."

Rion0:"This is just what we need, now we just need to grind out these contracts."

JDEZ: "Yes, and we have done very well as of late. Last week we made over 12 million as a squad in one battle. Impressive numbers, in fact.. It is the reason why I brought you here today."

DSABOSS: "What you talking about?"

HECX: "Yea, as if this news isn't big enough already."

- JDEZ stands in front of the roster projector, he presses a button on the touch screen to the monitor. The image shifts into a detailed map, one with highlighted sectors and districts.

JDEZ: "Our briefing comes early today in preparation for an incoming transmission that I have just received. Yesterday at dawn, the Gallente federation attacked one of our sister districts in the region. This one comes a little too close to home for comfort. I have spoken to our coordinate of defense. They share the same concerns as we do, and have hired us for multiple attacking/defending for next Sunday evening. We will jump drive to these areas and conquer them in rapid succession. The pay will be excellent for these battles. I also will mention, that I have been granted access to reward the top mercenaries of the session an ISK bonus."

Light496: "Bonus funding, always can use a little extra for the newest suit I'm working towards. Just tell me who to shoot and I'll erase their memory, for a second at least."

-Image of: Light496

JDEZ: "Now I know those of you are anxious to get ahold of a little extra, So I think we can see, besides myself, who can say they are stone cold DSA mercenaries. Remember, mercenaries come in different forms, some of us excel in different areas. So there are many ways to gain war points. The one with the most war points after 5 battles will get 2.5 million ISK. That's an extra half a million per match."

- - The DSA mercs react to the opportunity. The monitor displays the ranking rewards system for the upcoming assignment.

DSA Mercenary Ass Kicking Event

1st Place: 2.5 million ISK
      2nd Place: 1.5 million ISK
      3rd Place: 750,000 ISK

Automation: "Attention! Deployment will commence in 10 minutes. Good luck out there boys."

In the warbarge, the DSA mercenaries conversate amongst themselves.

DSABOSS: "That money is mine"
      Light: "Not if I have something to do with it."
      Red Like Roses: "I'll give it a shot, a little extra never hurts :)"

- One of the newer recruits, codename: Red Like Roses; prepares his drop suit for deployment. A Minmitar variant, quick, agile, swift... you get the picture.

- The holographic 4D display encompasses his surroundings, he swaps out his repair tool for an upgraded version. A smart way to gain experience without as much danger. His Gek-38 assault rifle activates to standby mode.

Rion0: "This was a really good idea JDEZ."

- Rion0 is a Caldari assault mercenary. The DSA is a very diverse organization, where each variant of soldier is respected and utilized to their full potential. Rion0 activates his entire shielding modulations, the suit flows with energy as it engages it's complex extender array.

MajinTony: "I'll load A BOWL to that!" - the prototype Amarr soldier pulls out an apparatus from his suit compartment. He then places a well dosed natural herb in the heat chamber (It's legal where he lives at), it vaporizes within seconds as he inhales the medicinal fumes. The warbarge resonates with the pleasant scent of blueberry.

MajinTony:"Now it's time for business." - The soldier grabs a Duvalle from the armory. He then initiates multiple complex shield extenders to activate on the medium frame, the suit makes a soft vibrational noise. It is a very balanced assault drop suit.

JDEZ: "I will not be participating for the money, of course, but I will be tagging along as squad lead to make it fair." - JDEZ activates his kinetic catalyzers, they flex and adjust to the parameters of the suit as he takes a couple steps.

JDEZ: "Yep, they are ready."

Hecx: "Y'all already lost this bet." - Hecx is seen equipping his trusty drop uplinks to his gear. The circular devices shrink to fit into his side compartments, right next to his high level submachine gun.

DSABOSS: "Pshh! if you can stay alive long enough."

- DSABOSS makes a hand gesture that controls his holographic fitting tool. A highly potent complex damage modifier assembles before him. He grabs the lithographic slip and opens the hidden compartment on his Carthum Assault Scrambler Rifle. It fits in an open slot above the 5 mini proficiency damage modifiers. The modified oscillator blinks and buzzes with energy.

DSABOSS: "This should do the trick."

The DSA mercenaries finish their preparation process. As they do this, the pilot on board the ship announces their arrival.

Fitzgerald: "We have arrived at Sakulda VII. Reinforcements to this location have been requested, lets move in and re-secure the infrastructure gentlemen. I will have eyes on the situation as it unfolds so if you require an orbital strike I will be on standby."

JDEZ: "You got it bro. take us past the firmament. Don't let your guard down for a second fellow soldiers, these enemies are unlike any other that we have faced before. I want multiple groups moving in from our drop location ASAP once we get in there, the battle is already starting."

The Fitzgerald remains in space while the MCC is deployed from its hangar. From below, friendly forces acknowledge the arrival of the DSA warship.

Xibravo: "Team communications online, welcome to the shitstorm brethren."

- The Teamplayers mercenary Xibravo coordinates his squad and converges on the first set of null cannons. Meanwhile, JDEZ and company enter the deployment bay on the MCC. The first wave of DSA mercenaries gather near the transparent opening.

MajinTony: "Time to fly homies."

DSABOSS: "Let's do this shiiiit!"

RedLikeRoses: "Goin in!!!"

Rion_0: "Everyone out, go go go!"

Hecx: "No time to waste, lets move!"

- All at once, the squad leaps into the battle zone. Unafraid, they each activate their trusty inertia dampeners simultaneously, like a skydiving team. The synchronized "BOOM" effects the ground surface minimally.

Hecx: "Calling in a hot drop! We're going to commence a tactical insertion near enemy territory."

XiBravo: "Roger that ground force D."

JDEZ: "Good, get that ready while I scout ahead and clear a path to the target location."

- The squad awaits shortly for the drop ships arrival. Meanwhile, JDEZ sprints toward the high ground as he nears the first friendly objective, which was just captured by our allied forces.

The zealot races in perfect form. Amazingly, the drop suit remains silent as JDEZ darts at record medium class speeds. Each step making an imprint in the soil of the ground as he moves forward. The wind blowing against his advance is ineffective in slowing him down, he dashes past various hills and mountains to get a view of the enemies gathering for a push.

JDEZ: "We have confirmation on the location of the first wave of enemy hostiles. Move into position!"

- XiBravo coordinates his squad to move in closer while using cover, they wait for the perfect time to ambush the oncoming wave that is converging on objective B.

- By then the drop ship is gaining altitude, the DSA mercenaries await orders from the pilot as they move towards objective C. Both turret gunners fire at enemy blaster installations down below. They clear the area for a HOTDROP on the top of the compound located on the outskirt of the research facility.

- As the ship lands on the building, hostile enemy forces notice the insertion and some look back. Some even begin to head back towards the building. Hecx places a drop uplink on the building and then recalls his vehicle as fast as possible. Just then, XiBravo and his squads open fire on the unsuspecting soldiers. The first shots of the ground defense had just begun.....

Teamplayer's ground soldiers open fire using various deadly weapons. Xibravo pulls the trigger of a laser rifle on a tightly packed group of enemy infantry..

XiBravo: "Fire! They're all focused on our paratrooper drop."

The "Burnstalk" Laser rifle pulsated with tremendous heat. The surface of the weapon quickly reached over a thousand degrees as the stream of deadly energy spewed onto the soldiers.

Soldier1: "What's this.. ahh! aahhughhh.."

- As his systems failed to regenerate, the armor plating was pierced through almost instantly. The outcome revealed flesh to the lasers path and it ripped through the first soldier; tearing muscle tissue, organs and bone marrow, and continued through the others in rapid succession.

Soldier2: "Ambush! retrea- aaahhhguughhh!"

- before he could mobilize his squad to retreat, the entire squad that accompanied Xibravo had already surrounded their push. The remaining enemies fell quickly to the suppressive fire of Duvalles and Prototype Heavy Machine Guns. The screaming came to a stop as the sound of ammunition rounds ricochet of of nearby buildings.

Meanwhile, at objective C, Hecx leads the Hot drop troopers into the compound for clearance.

Hecx: "Move in, go go go!"

- The soldiers work their way towards the null cannon. As they enter through the doorway, they are met with defensive fire from multiple hostiles. Taking fire, the soldiers of ground force D continue to push forward while trading off the front-most soldiers.

Rion_0: "Shields low, take point Boss, Hecx."

- Rion intelligently pulls to the back of the squad while DSABoss and Hecx continue to burst rounds from their rifles.

As he sifts towards the back, he chucks out a cooked grenade that bounces off of a wall and makes it's way around the corner of the hallway just on the other side of the computer terminal.

"Booof" - The M1 Locust Grenade sends two enemy gallente soldiers sailing out from around the corner. The dropsuits smash headfirst against the window, cracking the glass as they begin to deteriorate.

DSABOSS: "Keep firing, more hostiles moving in!"

- Just then, a loud explosion is heard nearby. The sound creates a fiery back draft noise that was getting louder, and louder. It was a plasma launcher!

DSABOSS: "Oh shii--"

"SMASH" The blast wave of the plasma rocket flies right by DSABOSS's face mask as it collides into the wall right behind him. The splash damage clears his shield systems of any reserve power. Some of DSABOSS's armor went flying across the room, clanging and smashing against the wall as it fell to the ground. The glary daze of commotion now effecting his efficiency as the front soldier, he retreats back as Light496 steps up to the plate.

Light496: "BOSS! stay behind the wall while your shield systems reboot. I got this."

- as he says this, codename: Red Like Roses reaches into his compartment and pulls out his repair tool. He aims the multi - beam gun at Boss and squeezes the trigger. The photonic resonance encases both DSABOSS and Light496, repairing their armor simultaneously. At this time, the squad begins to wonder where their squad leader was lurking.

Hecx: "Now i know we aren't the only guys from our team here. We need everyone at the terminal! Quick!"

JDEZ09: "Almost there." - JDEZ09 says swiftly to reassure the rest of his squad.

XiBravo: "We're working your way, there's another group of hostiles that we're engaging outside of objective C.

Hecx peeks around the corner of the other flank in the building. Two hostiles came running down the hallway towards him. Hecx fires a burst of Duvalle plasma rounds into their faces at the same time due to their single-file line. Only the second one had time to let off a burst. The soldier in the back manages to take out Hecx in a second.

Hecx: "Naaaahh-" His Minmatar dropsuit falls backwards as he failed to take out the second soldier that was trying to flank the DSA squad.

Red Like Roses: "Hecx no!!!"

Red like roses pulled out his nanite injector to revive his fallen comrade. Just as he nears his lifeless body, the enemy soldier came bursting around the corner with minimal health, with his weapon ready to fire.

Soldier 2: "Take this!!"

he begins to fire at Red Like Roses, scratching at his shields, Red begins to jazz step from side to side, dodging the incoming fire. Toying with the soldier, Red moves closer to him like the ancient melee combat legend Muhammad Ali. He has no time to switch to his primary weapon, he begins to punch the enemy soldier with his fist of pure rage.

"Pow, Punch, PIFF!!"

The triple left hook combo shattered the skull of the soldier and he flew back into the wall, initiating it's fail safe decomposition. Red instantly kneeled next to Hecx and stabbed him with his nanite injector, bringing him back into Consciousness.

- All of a sudden! Back on the other corner, the cowardly Gallente soldier pulls out from behind the wall again with another loaded plasma rocket. Light496 has only a small window of opportunity to react. He lets off a burst of scrambler rounds towards the head of the enemy mercenary.

The sound of a loud "Cling" was heard as the soldier failed to aim his shoulder mounted cannon. Taking fire, he fires off his only chance at revenge. The recoil coupled with the force of scrambler rounds hitting his helmet caused him to miss. He fires and hits the ceiling above Light496, missing entirely.

The ceiling rubble falls right beside Light496 as he steps over the crap with one lunge.

Light496: "I'm not done with you, you little wimp."

Light496 opens up another burst of fire onto the soldier, his shields no longer functioning, relied on his armor to reinforce him as he backs up towards the exit. As the soldier turns around to run; no longer in light496's line of sight, he begins to taunt light496 under his breath.

Gallente Soldier: "Thought you'd get me you little f-"

"POW, Pow, SLASH!!!"

The Gallente soldier narrowly escaped only to be close lined by a four hit melee combo by JDEZ09, who had swiftly approached from the mountains. The two left hooks brought the soldier to his knees, and JDEZ09 finished him with a double slash from the nova knife. Charge unnecessary. JDEZ dashes into the building and around the corner to meet up with the squad.

JDEZ09: "Get on that terminal Hecx."

- JDEZ orders the squad, not wasting any time. Hecx and Red Like Roses sprint to the computer to initiate their hack. DSABOSS and Rion_0 cover the entrances to the infrastructure while the rest of the squad places nanohives at the computer terminal for ammo replenishment.

MajinTony: "Get ready for the next wave of em."

- as he says this, he pulls back out his herbal vaporizer while he was standing in the nanohive. Majin quicky heats a large amount of herbs very quickly and efficiently. Since the nanohive is a contained environment, the vapors remained agglomerated long enough to encase the entire K-2 nanohive with the substance.

MajinTony: "It's good to go, get it in brothas!"

JDEZ09: "Well Done."

Light496: "Hehehe now we're talkin business."

-The two soldier, along with a couple of other squadmates, jump into the nanohive and open their visors. The vapors were sufficient enough to get the entire squad medicated. Only the weapons of the soldiers sticking out of the sphere of the nanohive could be seen as the thick vapors covered its entire containment field.

Hecx: "You boys get that taken care of over there, I'll check out up top for their reinforcements. Red Like Roses, I need you to rig that far entrance with explosives. Somethings tellin me we're going to need to be ready on all fronts."

JDEZ09: "XiBravo, come in this is JDEZ, cough, cough."

XiBravo: "JDEZ, copy that, how did it go over there?"

JDEZ09: "We have the area secure, preparing for the next wave. How's our overwatch doing?"

XiBravo: "I think we're gonna be just fine."

- XiBravo points to an oncoming enemy LAV that was attempting to sneak around to one of our forward bases. The man next to him places his submachine gun in his holster compartment and pulls out a handle grip. The grip summons a digital swarm of data that instantly materializes and becomes a deadly swarm launcher.

AndretheGiant: "I got him in my sights. Swarm 1 out!"

- Andre lets loose a barrage of missiles that exit the shoulder cannon in rapid succession. The 6 missiles create a horizonal wave of firepower that raced towards the LAV as it drove towards them.

Noticing the missles, the LAV driver swerved desparately to change directions. As he finds an escape route, he activates the nitros oxide accelerator systems for the vehicle. The LAV tires roar with noise as the vehicle blasts away at high speeds. The missiles still tracked on to them as they race towards a nearby dirt hill. The LAV leaps into the air at over 125mph gaining big air. When all of a sudden.

"SMASH!! BOOM!" The entire barrage of missiles ram into the rear of the vehicle, instantly exploding, causing the frame to roll fiercely off of the edge of a cliff and down a steep valley. The soldiers mounted in the vehicle flew out in all directions.

JDEZ: "Copy that XiBravo. We will remain here on the front to hold off the next wave but we're going to need those lasers pretty soon here."

XiBravo: "Roger that JDEZ, standby for 4 minutes and we will have our specialists at your convenience."

- XiBravo reloads his laser rifle, snapping the new cartridge into place with a loud "Click!" ready for action.

XiBravo: "Guys, I need viziams over at objective C. JDEZ09 has got a party goin over there and needs some cover."

JDEZ09: "Yea man we got cookies and hotboxed nanos man come on down."

XiBravo: "Save some for the rest of us Majin."

MajinTony: "No promises, lmao."

-Majintony makes the statement as he exits the nanohive. The smog disperses from among the squad as the last cluster of nanites are used. The squad now calm and collected, ready for the next onslaught.

Hecx: "I have confirmed hostiles moving in from their FOB."

JDEZ09: "You heard the man, play it smart gentlemen. Here they come."

MajinTony: "These sorry bastards messed with the wrong alliance. Lets finish this up."

The squad moved towards the outskirt of the base to cut off their attack. Weapons drawn, suits at full power. The outcome of this next wave would determine the course of history for the planet. These men, however, showed no fear as the enemy approached. It was time to put them down for good.

Hecx: "Multiple hostiles approaching from the main road, Tag em & bag em brothas."

- Hecx then pulls out an active scanner tool and pulls the trigger. The apparatus blinked and fired a holographic signal out from it's barrel. The next-gen communications within the device instantly sent co ordinations of the enemy hostiles to the friendly HUD visors throughout the team.

Hecx: "You have about 16 seconds to get them."

MajinTony: "Copy that, moving to intercept."

JDEZ09: "I'm behind them already."

- JDEZ uses the scan to it's full potential. Bursting up the weak side of the hill near their push, he races to an excellent position on the enemy hostiles.

JDEZ: "Rion, Red, Majin, I count 6 enemy hostiles. Push now!"

The squad pushed onto the enemy forces. MajinTony and Rion bursted plasma rounds in efficient allocations towards the enemy squad as the fire began to be exchanged. Rounds scraping vaguely at the two soldiers as they weakened their onslaught, killing 2 of the soldiers. Red like roses followed closely behind with his weapon drawn, laying down suppressive fire.

Enemy Soldier 3: "Fall back, Fall back! Johnny get your ass over here!"

Enemy Soldier johnny: "I'm comin!"

- codename johnny races to make it behind cover, the suppressive fire of Red like Roses eventually connecting for a 10 bullet combo that brings johnny to a sliding halt.

Enemy Soldier Johnny: "AAughh..... " His suit continued to take fire from the DSA squad and immediately deteriorated into the ground.

Enemy Soldier 3: "Johnny Nooo!!!!! Damnit bro!, Spawn back at the MCC"

Rion_0: "There taking cover right by you DEZ, hit them now."

As the four remaining hostiles recuperated behind the infrastructure a large shadow appeared to encase over them. One of them, startled, quickly turned to look towards the sunlight. The view of an all black assault trooper leaping towards them from the hill beside them causing instant alert. He panics upon noticing the dual glares from the bright foreign sun on the knives in the hands of the soldier. He screams..

Enemy Soldier 4: "Behind us!!!!"

The soldier begins to fire toward the swifly approaching object. Firing desperately as the sun glare is causing him to miss the DSA operative.

Enemy Soldier 4: "AAAHhhh-----,"

"Whoooooshhhh" As JDEZ09 striked with the blades in midair, his vector angle measured perfect as his hit's connected with the neck of the soldier upon landing in front of him. The head of the soldier flew into one of the enemy soldiers near him. The three other soldiers now firing at JDEZ09.

Enemy Soldier 3: "Get that son of a Bitch! Hurrry! Hurr- AAAgh---"

The multiple shots hitting nothing as JDEZ09 instantly darts in multiple directions towards the remaining hostiles. As he rips through the 3rd soldier, the other two continue to back up while jumping to attempt to avoid being the next victim.

Enemy Soldier 5: "This damn guy won't let me shoot him, what the hell is this."

Enemy Soldier 6: "He's too fast!"

JDEZ09: "Now to finish the rest of you bastards."

JDEZ sprints directly at the two soldiers

Sprinting at 9.45 meters per second, the Amarr dropsuit sustained it's stamina long enough to get in close to the two soldiers. With one final leap; JDEZ jumps towards the two at the same speed that he was running, charging his nova knives to complete power. He lands right in front of the two men, unleashing a double slash nova combo that swiftly kills the two soldiers practically at the same time.

JDEZ09: "Never knew what hit em," he says as he pulls out his assault rifle once again.

JDEZ09: "Something doesn't seem right, Hecx! scan again, up towards the hillside."

Hecx: "Copy that, scanning now." Hecx re scans the distance beyond the hill. Suddenly, about a dozen rasberry dot's appear on the HUDs of the entire team, closing in fast. The infrantry were accompanied by a Tank and two LAV's

MajinTony: "Holy Shit! Get outta there JDEZ! Theres too many of them!"

JDEZ09: "Falling back! cover me!" JDEZ, swiftly targeted by the incoming wave of hostiles, runs with a full capacity of stamina towards their newly captured compound to escape the ambush.

RedLikeRoses: "Get outta there, hurry!"

The DSA squad fired round after round to suppress the the soldiers that were firing at JDEZ09. Taking damage, JDEZ09 continued to dodge multiple bursts of plasma ammunition. Jumping over lines of oncoming laser fire, and ducking from the particle blasts from the shield tank that was closing in on him, gaining ground very quickly.

As JDEZ09 races towards the open doorway to the terminal, the Tank manages to fire a final Rail blast that clipped his armor, hitting the doorway as he made it to the corner in time..

"BOOM!" The sound, coupled with the blast sent JDEZ09 flying into the room from the splash damage.

"Wooaah!" JDEZ09 flew into the wall and fell towards the ground as Red Like Roses began to repair his armor.

With a grunt, JDEZ09 warns Red Like Roses,

JDEZ09: "Shields rebooting, No time for reps, Red.. Get ready it's coming!"

Red Like Roses: "Ok, roger that." - Red leaves JDEZ to his compact nanohive while he activates his holographic interface.

Red Like Roses: "Ready!"

DSABOSS: "Now! Do it Now!!"

The enemy shield tank approaches the far entrance to objective C with fully loaded gunner support. The modified gallente plasma turrets send munitions all throughout the terminal, ricocheting off of the walls and tearing apart the windows.

Red Like Roses pushes the activation trigger on his interface. A soft beep is heard, followed by an intensely loud blast of metal accompanied by the muffled screams of the infantry therein. The infrantry still pushing into the compound.

Light496: "WOOOT, YEA SON!!"

Hecx: "Hostiles have entered the compound! We have been breached!"

JDEZ09: "Get Ready! Here they come!"

Enemy LAV's converge from both entrances. Missile turrets fire in rapid succession, taking out some of the friendly forces. Enemy hostiles stack up and move in from the entrances as well, with more infantry jumping out of the LAV's to assist in their push.

XiBravo: "Don't worry guys, I have 5 more with me, hitting them now!"

All of a sudden, 6 blue streams of Photonic energy converge on the hostiles entering the compound on the far side. The sound that it made would never be forgotten by anyone in the area. The energy from the heat could be felt inside as the lasers blocked entry into the doorway. The hostile forces trying to run inside desperately, being melted into oblivion as they attempt to escape the 6 beams. Each one yelling in frustration and disparity.

"AAHHH"

"No,no,no, naaahh"

"Oh not agaiaaaaaaaH!"

The turret gunners on the LAVS turn to face the laser squad, firing triple burst missile rounds towards the soldiers. The range between them causing their eventual consistent misses.

XiBravo: "Keep firing! Take it all out now!" At this point; Bravo had switched to his Viziam Laser Rifle, accompanied by 5 other viziams. The results were astounding.

The 6 beams of lasers continued to fire at the LAV in exponentially dangerous fashion. Meanwhile The DSA ground force clearing up the remaining hostiles inside the compound...

Red Like Roses: "Move on them! I got you covered!"

Red Like Roses uses his repair tool to cover his squadmates as they step around the corner. MajinTony and Rion_0 fitted with over 500 armor apiece, step out in front of 4 enemy hostiles while firing their Duvalle assault Rifles. The exchange quickly brought the two DSA members below shields. However, the photonic resonance encasing the two soldiers gave them the reassurance they needed to relax, and continue firing. Multiple headshots were confirmed as the 4 enemy soldiers fell to the ground in a heap of metal scraps and dirt.

JDEZ09 comes running to their location and up the stairs towards the supply depot. Rion_0 and MajinTony could see outside the two LAV's Exploding from the burst of what seemed to be 8 Laser Rifles.

Up on the Top of the building, JDEZ09 and DSABOSS join in with all black Laser Rifle fittings. The damage modifiers making a huge difference in the speed of the destruction.

"BOOM! SMASH!" The two LAVS explode with an enormous amount of heat surrounding the area. The prototype laser rifles working in perfect harmony when grouped together.

Hecx: " Be advised, 2 enemy Dropship located, coming right this way!"

The enemy Dropships seemed to be standard level Gallente fittings. With over 2000 armor. The gunners commenced firing from missile turrets towards the team below.

JDEZ09: "Enemy hostiles dropping from the ships! take them out!"

Suddenly, a friendly Dropship had arrived from the other captured bases. A soldier was then seen opening up the infantry bay on the side closest to one of the enemy ships. Timing perfectly, the unknown mercenary leaped onto one of the leveled ships while it was steadying it's flight path for a turret gun-run.

The soldier pulled out a remote explosive pack and laid the two bombs onto the top of the dropship. Just then, soldiers on the other dropship had noticed this occurrence, but it was too late.

Opening fire onto the other ship, the enemy turret gunner fired a burst of missiles at the soldier just as he was about to jump off. Meanwhile, the 8 Lasers below firing at both ships, surpressing the gunner. Munitions flying all over the place.

The unknown mercenary leaped off of the back end of the enemy ship just as he activated the remote explosives. An unusually large explosion sent the entire ship flying into pieces. It completely obliterated the first air attack vehicle and shook the remaining dropship as it continued desperately to fire at the ground below. The enemy pilot struggles to regain control of the ships balance.

"BOOOOM!" The sound of both the explosion and the mercenary's activated inertia dampener synchronized. He plummets toward the ground directly in front of JDEZ09 and DSABOSS.

The medium frame soldier had apparently dropped into the compound with yet another Viziam Laser Rifle. To the squads surprise, it was commander Ratix.

Ratix: "You'd think i'd miss this party? Let's clean up this mess."

DSABOSS: "Copy that sir, all fire on the ship. Hecx, Red, you two work with Rion to take out the remaining clones dropping in. We got this."

With fully loaded clips all throughout the team, a total of 9 Prototype Laser rifles converge fire on the dropship just above the compound. The HUD displays calculating the approximate health left on the vehicle before malfunction, displaying it to the riflemen below. The health bar decreases exponentially.

The sound of the lasers could be heard raising in volume, thickening in resonance. The energy between all of the fire damaging the armored ship within seconds of combustion. It begins to fall to the ground in a blaze of metal and magnetic thruster pieces. It crashes into the ground with a loud..

"SMASHH!"

The explosion of the dropship is seen behind the 9 soldiers now walking towards the entrance in a horizontal line. More hostiles approaching from the distance, they are instantly vaporized by the overwhelming force of the Viziam choir. The remaining hostile was spotted running back to their safezone in the far distance.

XiBravo: "No one get's left alive. Fire!"

XiBravo orders his nearby sniper to execute the runner. The single shot of a Thale's sniper round is heard as the round slides through the helmet of the escaping mercenary. The soldier falls instantly to the ground, failing to get back up.

Ratix: "Intelligence is reporting that you have successfully invaded and held off this position long enough to secure the entire planet's interplanetary defense system. Excellent work!"

JDEZ09: "Glad to have you with us executor. It was a wise decision to upgrade the laser tech."

Ratix: "ahahaa, these gallente didn't expect to have to deal with ranged combat like that. A wise choice indeed."

Rion_0: "Dropships arriving now gentlemen. Another one bites the DUST."

MajinTony: "Whelphaa, I guess that deserves a victory bowl!"

MajinTony pulls back out his vaporizer and places another round in the chamber.

Ratix: "Save it Tony!, we have some new recruits for you to meet first! Lets get the hell outta here. First round of booze is on me when we get back."

The DSA soldiers jump into the awaiting dropship and Head out back into space towards the Fitzgerald. The RDV, an Amarrian design. This one was unlike any other RDV from before. Ratix's transport was obviously ahead of it's time.

JDEZ09: "Where the hell did you steal this nice piece of work from?"

Ratix: "Oh I have my ways of getting my hands on things a bit early. You outta see the tanks that these crazy bastards have been working on."

The Dark Side Alliance crew had accomplished another factional warfare victory. Among the few that occurred among the AMARR empire during the initial stages of the uprising. Ever since the fall of the Titan over a month ago, the race to new weapon hardware was in full swing. The corporation was to be briefed on the new weapons that were to be made readily available across the battlefields of New Eden.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Scene Ending

New Scene--- aboard the Fitzgerald.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned in for more of the Dark Side Alliance Chronicles! More coming soon!
      Last edited by JDEZ09; 01-05-2014, 03:04 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
        Honorary DSA
        • Jul 2009

Dark Side Alliance Chronicles Chapter 4: "A place of Refuge"
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location----- Aboard the Fitzgerald ---- AMARR sovereign space

- JDEZ sits on the couch in his mercenary quarters. He orders a couple hundred Augmented prototype suits with digital camouflages from his holographic intel canvas. When suddenly...

Incoming transmission....

Automation: "Attention, we have an incoming transmit coming from Caldari Prime."

APOCALYPSE NITE: "JDEZ09, come in, this is APOCALYPSE." The soldier hastily spoke.

JDEZ09: "This is Dez, state your purpose soldier. You sound a bit fatigued, what's going on over there?"

APOCALYPSE NITE: "We have been hard at war against the Caldari for months now. Our weaponry was proven to be extremely effective against them."

JDEZ09: "So I have heard, we have also been very fond of your work over here. Last I was told, your marine battalions wiped the Caldari's entire logistics research facilities, causing them to lose their recent historical discovery to increase their logistic shield efficacy. I commend you for your impact on even our battlefields. Good thing all of our Caldari are assaults, they seem to have adapted their shield power distributions in response.... But still it's good to know that those deadly Caldari logistics are set back a couple years."

APOCALYPSE NITE: "It was much easier than I had originally thought. Only thing is.. There has been some issues with some recent developments from Kaalakiota, the Caldari's main rail weaponry research division."

JDEZ09: "Indeed, Ratix has briefed me on the matter already. Did you obtain one of them yet?"

APOCALYPSE NITE: "We have already grabbed several hundreds from the ones that we can actually catch. Their range capabilities on the Rail rifle are far beyond our own assault technology. I managed to escape their retaliation forces. They are about to overrun our last known stronghold on this planet. I do not have much time left to speak.. We have to jumpdrive now Raluli3l!"

- Apocalypse Nite quickly tells JDEZ of the situation.

JDEZ09: "Bring me one of them for further inspection, I will have both of your mercenary quarters prepped for arrival."

APOCALYPSE NITE: "We will be there."

Raluli3l: "Brace for Hyper drives Apoc." The soldier takes command of the ship for light speed travel.

JDEZ09: "JDEZ out."
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Transmission ended.......

- JDEZ walks out of his mercenary quarters and into the hallways of the ship. He works his way towards the warbarge, where a group of DSA mercs are eagerly awaiting instruction. They focus their attention as the intercom begins to inform them of their weapons training.

Automation: "Welcome DSA mercenaries. Please activate your neocom to review the new light weaponry that will be available within the oncoming week of deployment."

JDEZ09: "We have aquired intel on the weaponry prior to the release of said items. The two new combat rifles will be factors to be aware of in the near future. Familiarize yourself with the capabilities of these weapons so that we can see who would like the chance to battle test the new variants. The DSA is versatile, and adaptable. We will see to it that all technologies within the star cluster are professionally trained with and capable of being utilized for the betterment of our corporation."

Automation: "The link to your neocom is now transmitted, follow the hyperlink to activate the Intel module to your viewing screen."

JDEZ09: "Our new weapons specialists will brief you all on the gear. Light496 and Muncher will begin this review."

-The door seal to the room unlocks. Light mists evaporate from the sides of the doorway as a Minmatar Assault soldier steps into the conference room, followed by a Gallente combat logistic mercenary.

Light496: "Listen up ladies and gentlemen. It has been under orders by our executor that we declassify our information regarding the Minmatar Battle Rifles that are to be released next week."

- The DSA mercenaries throughout the warbarge applaud for the soldier. Light496 approaches the middle of the group holding two variants of the new assault rifle.

Light496: "This weapon was designed, in congruence with the Minmatar republic elite ground force, and with a little help from the DSA research Gallente chemical scientist codename: Muncher to be readily available across the sector. The weapon contains the ability to be adapted for multiple ranges of combat engagements. Muncher has been hard at work to perfect the gas operated mechanics of the weapon to both ensure its durability, and cost effectiveness, as well as minimizing it's power grid and CPU requirements. So please disregard his recent absence from our deployments, he has been working night and day to get this task done."

Muncher: "The complex Gas induced power burst variant has been modified to allow a higher velocity. This ensures that the new round kinetics will provide a more effective range, with more takedown power."

Light496:"The burst combat variants include the Minmatar battle scope for optical assistance. As Muncher stated, this variant has been modified for long range engagement, as described in the Intel module. We have effectively been range testing the weapon. It has surpassed the range of the Gallente plasma munitions technology, but has fallen a bit short of the AMARRIAN laser tech. This is understandable."

Red Like Roses: " Got anything for my infiltrator drop suit variants? My engagements have been rather close recently."

Light496: "Indeed, we have just the thing for you."

-Light496 places down the burst battle rifle and picks up another, scope less weapon.

Light496: "While the new weapons do exhibit great cpu and pg capacities, we have taken the scope from this variant so that we can maintain its minimum capacity requirements. This is the Minmatar Battle Assault Rifle, capable of engaging enemy hostiles at ranges beyond sixty meters. The rate of fire of this gun is 1200 per minute. With about 70 rounds per magazine, this weapon will make sure that you are putting plenty of firepower down range, in a short amount of time."

JDEZ09: "Excellent work comrade, from what I understand, you will be among the first to battle test this weaponry?"

Light496: "I have been awaiting the opportunity to see its effectiveness in combat, so yes I will accept the responsibility to report its progress."

JDEZ09: "Very well then. If any others are interested in testing the equipment, be sure to allow yourselves the time and practice necessary to be Proficient with the weapon, in order to test its full capabilities."

- The DSA operatives speak amongst one another in excitement for the new battle rifle.

Red Like Roses: "This weapon would be perfect for my drop suit, and would allow me to fit modules that I never would be able to with Duvalle technology."

JDEZ09: "Also note that this weapon is more effective against armor than shields. Which brings me to my next subject."

DSABrocman: "Im ready to test out this new joint. It looks pretty frickin sweet!"

- the DSA veteran DSABrocman, declares his interest for the weapon. Brocman is a Caldari Assault specialist that has effectively infiltrated and extracted intel from the Caldari during his operations with the faction. Taking schematics from the assault Caldari shield technology division, so that they can improve the shield efficacy of the DSA Caldari specialists that have departed from their original sovereign land.

JDEZ09: "Not so fast, my brother. We have a surprise for you."

DSABrocman: "What suprise? I haven't had the chance to review the intel yet."

JDEZ09:"Automation!" - JDEZ calls out for the AI intercoms attention.

Automation: " Yes sir." The automated system replied, in the sound of a soothing womans voice.

JDEZ09: "Order the new mercs to come in. DSA operatives, lets welcome our brethren from the Gallente Federal Marines. They have been anxious to work with us for quite some time."

Automation: "Calling them in now, sir." A brief silence then followed. Then after about one minute

the door to the warbarge opened with a loud mechanical noise.

"Errrrrrrr pshhhhhhh," The mist of the hydraulics systems covered the entrance of two prototype level Gallente Soldiers. One of them wearing all black assault gear, while the other one wore a yellow and black prototype logistics drop suit.

JDEZ:" Welcome to the Dark Side Alliance fellow mercenaries. We have been excited to hear of your recent acquisitions during the Caldari retaliation effort."

The DSA mercenaries looked towards the new recruits with awe and anticipation. The first new mercenary stepped forward, holding a weapon that they had previously seen via the Intel module.

Apocalyspe Nite: "Hello all, we come to you after much combat and espionage within the shitstorm that is Caldari Prime. They have been retaliating very secretly in an attempt to retake their land ever since we have overwhelmed their region."

JDEZ09: "I hope your rest here has been more than enough. Sounded like yall barely escaped during our last conversation."

Apocalypse Nite: "Yes, we were in the middle of their operations base long enough to take their engineering plans to build the weapon, along with about a hundred copies of each variant for further testing. Both I and Raluliel here would like to thank you for your assistance. We have needed to find a place outside of our regions to work on understanding this weapon. Away from the eyes of our own government, which is looking to limit the technology. We find yalls cause to be honorable, and fair for the sake of all of New Eden. Raluliel will further explain this weaponry.

The logistics mercenary steps forward carrying what seemed to be the new Caldari Marksman Railgun Rifle.

Raluliel: "My codename is RALULI3L, and I am here to assist you all and your corporation to prepare for the upcoming events throughout New Eden. Apocalypse and I have decided that the best way to improve this weaponry would be to do this behind closed doors. Therefore we thank you for the shelter to conduct our research."

JDEZ09: "We welcome your assistance gentlemen. Our Caldari assault division will be working with you to further test the new weaponry as well. This is exciting news, what do you have for us today?"

Raluliel: "What we have here is the Kaalakiota Caldari Railgun Rifle, capable of ranges that surpass even the Amarrian light laser weaponry technology. This weapon has an effective range of over 100 meters, and will penetrate shields at 90% efficiency, and armor with 120% efficiency. They have been using this weapon against our Gallente drop suits with too much success, rendering our plasma technology obsolete at extreme ranges during deployment."

- The DSA mercenaries stare at the weapon with newfound respect, the sides of the weapon resembling the available sniper rifle railgun design. The shiny silver metallic energy compressors exposed to the surface of the weapon. A holographic scope on the weapon showed extremely fine detail. The group further examines the Rail Rifle while Raluliel continued.

Raluliel: "Currently there is research being completed at Ishukune Industries to enhance the rate of fire of this rifle, however in order to do so, the firepower of the weapon has to be slightly decreased. These will also be available next week to test the effectiveness of this technology at medium ranges. Also, there is a spool up charge of .2 seconds required prior to automatic fire. So you must take into account the short delay before coming out of cover to fire at the enemy."

-Raluliel spools up the weapon halfway a couple times without firing to show the charge up. Small electromagnetic streams of energy surround the barrel of the weapon as the spool is engaged. The group of mercenaries look in awe as the soldier fires a couple of well aimed rounds downrange. The holographic target seventy five meters away buzzes with effect from the rounds. As the projectiles hit the target, the graphic sputters with function, effected by the magnetic field created by the bolts of energy.

Apocalypse Nite: "A bit of recoil is experienced with sustained fire from this weapon, but that can be tamed with practice."

DSABrocman: "Very Nice, this is like an automatic forgegun."

Hecx: "This technology is similar to their sniper rifles. That's scary to know."

JDEZ09: "Agreed, this weapon has obviously been created in order to counter both the Gallente and Amarrian drop suit fitting favorability. So what has worked for us so far may not be quite as effective once these are widely available, and in the hands of our enemies."

MajinTony: "Our Amarrian Drop suit shields should give us enough time to take down hostiles using this. This is bad news for those Damage mod whores out there."

Apocalyse Nite: "My thoughts exactly. From my understanding, your corporation has agreed to assist our Gallente marine battalions with your effective laser technology, and in return we will assist your Amarrian faction against the Minmatar invasion. War has not stopped since the inception of New Eden, we must be careful as this war continues."

JDEZ09: "I understand you both to be separatists from the Gallente government, there are many other well respected groups that fight to free themselves from their control, such as the Intaki liberation front. You have your place of refuge here now soldier."

Raluliel: "It is quite rare finding an Amarrian corporation that supports the Gallente war effort. Thankfully, we will still find plenty of work with the Marines, so we appreciate you all in assisting us with this."

JDEZ09: "Understood, DSA Mercenaries. We have yet even some more news. We have new mercenaries joining us today."

Red Like Roses: "You mean that there are even more of us coming?"

JDEZ09: "Much more."

Automation: "Attention.. New mercenaries have arrived successfully."

JDEZ09: "Aha, just in time for the weapons briefing. Bring them in now."

Outside of the warbarge, a small spaceship appeared in the window. The ship docks onto the warbarge and attaches to the frame. Mechanical slurries of noise are then heard, and eventually, the new mercenaries make it to the section of the ship where the others are gathered, still inspecting the new weapons and conversing with the new Gallente recruits.

Apocalypse Nite: "Here they come."

JDEZ09: "DSA mercenaries, line up!"

The 40 present mercenaries align themselves in two lines, side to side. Each soldier with a thousand yard stare into the distance in front of them. Three new Amarrian mercenaries come into their view. JDEZ orders them to stand in front of the DSA corporation as he prepares to introduce them.

JDEZ09: "We also would like to welcome today, the arrival of three new Amarr suited mercenaries."

There were two females and one male soldier. Each of them wearing their default dropsuits during their hyperspace travel.

JDEZ09: "Introduce yourself soldiers, starting with Kibah."

The male soldier steps forward, he begins to speak.

Kibah Inuzuka: "It is an honor to finally be amongst you all. My name is Kibah Inuzuka. Us three mercenaries have come here from the much feared Amarrian Kameira ground force valor. JDEZ09 has had many ties in the past to the Kameira, who do not allow their soldiers to leave their battalion. The punishment for leaving the Kameirian ideal ology is punishable by death, indefinitely. We must therefore thank JDEZ for his efforts to speak with the generals of the Kameirra, that has allowed us to freely leave their control. We are, in truth, Minmatar at heart and in the flesh. Just as JDEZ is. Since his relations with the Amarrian military is this strong, it has allowed us to continue to fight for the Amarr, but separate from having to deal with their austere, outrageous customs.

JDEZ09: "It was at first stated.... That NO man has ever fled the Kameiran army and has lived to tell the tale. The Amarr indoctrinate their Minmatar slaves at an early age to use them for their first assaults on the frontlines. It is through this experience that these immortals have become the most feared battalions within all of New Eden. I, was one of the first that was able to successfully awaken, even after their hard taught brainwashing. Unable to accept their drastic, and often unnecessary practices, I left their jurisdiction under the command of executor Ratix. Since then we have put this team in order to effectively shelter mercenaries of all races that have been treated wrong in their respective lands. Others, who haven't exactly dealt with the same problems but agree to the cause, have also joined us. Along with very intelligent people that will allow us to remain efficient. Thank you Kibah, for your kind gestures of appreciation. You may join your fellow mercenaries in line.

Kibah Inuzuka steps towards the end of the warbarge where the newer, lower ranked DSA mercenaries are lined up, and takes his place.

JDEZ09: "Next, here we have a mercenary that is very dear to myself. Step forward mercenary, and state your presence."

One of the new female mercenaries steps forward from the other. She then makes her first comments as a DSA operative.

Jessy Boo: "Hello my fellow respected mercenaries, we are humbled to be here for your assistance. My name is Jessy Boo Boo, but you can just call me Jessy Boo for short. JDEZ was once a Kameira, and it was him that showed a few of us the real face of the Kameira. We have been taken advantage of, and brutally beaten into the soldiers that we are today. I, for one, find ways to help our team by supplying logistics support using quantum Drop Uplinks and Nanohives. JDEZ has also begun to show me the necessary skills to use the active scanners that our Gallente brethren have devised for our combat use.. Many have called me the "Mother of the battlefield," able to support our slayers at a moments notice."

JDEZ09: "Yes, indeed. Jessy, you will be merc quartering with me for.. further inspections ."

The DSA mercenaries woot and hollered for the romantic gesture made by their leader. This, indicating that many of the female mercenaries within the corp have gone to find love, even in the middle of countless, gruesome wars. While many militaries throughout New Eden forbid this, the DSA welcomes the opportunity for opposite sex immortals find love for one another. They have found that it balances the gruesome reality of the battlefield with a strong chemistry between the mercenaries.

JDEZ09: "This particular mercenary has been very fond of me, and I of her. However, this does not deter us from our prime function as an effective Unit. We fight with focus, tactics, and strategy. Jessy Boo, you may now take your place among the DSA operatives now.

Jessy Boo Boo then walks softly and gracefully towards the end of the line, she ponders anxiously upon the announcement that she would be quartering with her long, lost friend JDEZ. Behind her facemask where no one can notice, she blushes continuously.

JDEZ: "We have another mercenary joining our ranks today. Last, but certainly not least. It is my pleasure to announce that codename: Mishra's Dragon will be joining us as well. She is a battle hardened veteran. Now, don't let her dainty looks in her present drop suit fool you. In battle, she wears customized fitted Amarr Heavy Sentinel Drop suits. Capable of taking sustained damage, allowing her to take on multiple hostiles simultaneously. Mercenary, step forward and introduce yourself."

The final mercenary steps forward to speak to her new corporation. One of the mercenaries, Red Like Roses, looks towards her with much intrigue, and interest. Seeing that she is really a Minmatar like himself.

Mishra's Dragon: "Hey guys, I'm Mishra. I make a great teammate. When it comes to battle I become a mean, green, fighting machine! You do not want to be on the other end of my Boundless Heavy Machine Gun, ever!"

The DSA mercenaries chuckle in respect. Understanding that friendly fire casualties are possible within the factional region.

Mishra's Dragon: "As you may already know, We truly are Minmatar in origin. We have wanted to leave the control of the Kameira for quite some time now, and it would not be possible if it weren't for your Corporation. We therefore, thank you for your kindness and acceptance of our kind. And we will do everything that we can to help the Dark Side Alliance secure victories throughout New Eden."

JDEZ09: "Yes, now unfortunately we do not have an extra mercenary quarters for you at the moment. Our janitorial staff is a bit behind schedule cleaning out some of the ones that were previously used. I must ask if there were anyone who would be able to allow Mishra to stay with them, please state now."

Immediately, Red Like Roses jumped in response to the question. Making his thoughts known to the rest of the DSA.

Red Like Roses: "I would be honored to have her share a quarters with me. I do not have much stuff in my bunker. She will be perfectly fine with me."

Red like roses activates his facemask to remove from covering his visage. His expression, showing sincerity and concern for the new mercenary.

Mishra; seeing quickly that he was in a Minmatar drop suit fitting, was swiftly reassured to see the face of her new roommate, confirming his race. She also quickly responded.

Mishra's Dragon: "Thank you good sir, how kind of you to do this ." - she blushes as she quickly makes eye contact with the gentlemen.

JDEZ09: "Then it is settled! Mishra, you may now take your place among the DSA mercenaries."

Mishra then quickly moves to her position in the warbarge by Jessy Boo. Quickly feeling welcomed by the corporation.

JDEZ09: "We will continue to discuss the new weaponry. Let us review our Intel with the new mercenaries so that they are briefed and up to date on the latest information. We will then depart to our respective quarters for a period of rest, before combat weapons training. This allows everyone new to get comfortable with their surroundings."

The entire DSA corporation responds in unison to JDEZ.

"YES SIR!" - all of them speaking with a clear, loud voice.

JDEZ09: "Very good, at ease ladies and gentlemen. You are dismissed."

The DSA operatives then separate from the line-up, and continue to speak with their new co-workers with much excitement and anticipation. They take turns holding the new weaponry to get a feel for the new hardware.

KgSept: "Well, this is just nice. The Caldari have made yet another tool for destruction that we will push to it's limit."

- KgSept; another veteran DSA operative, who has been mostly quiet this whole time, speaks in admiration of the new weapon.

One of the honorary Dark Side Alliance members catches everyone's attention for an announcement. Deslock; one of the "behind the scenes" veterans of the corporation, announces his respect of the ground commander. He is one of a few who has mentored JDEZ during his transition to ground command.

Deslock: "Our corporation is coming along very nicely. JDEZ, I must say that you have indeed come a long way since you joined us. Our executor will be very impressed with our progress as of late. We will continue to build with one another, together. For the good of the people throughout the galaxy."

The DSA mercenaries applaud the statement, as the honored veteran continues.

Deslock: "As for the new recruits. Welcome to the Dark Side Alliance. We operate where none expect us, we stand where none will stand. Stay fervent, stay zealous and help one another to achieve greatness. We will be keeping a close eye on your progress as you continue here, to ensure that each will receive the proper training to excel your personal talents. That is all."

JDEZ09: "Well put brother Deslock. Alright mercenaries! Our weapons training will continue in ten hours. I want to make sure that all of you have had plenty of rest."

JDEZ09: "Rion0, There is a special assignment that I have ready for you. Be ready in a couple of hours prior to the training session. We will be observing your skills in combat with the new battle rifle."

Rion0: "Copy that sir. I will not let you all down."

As the mercenaries finished their briefing. CEO Ratix appears from his own private quarters. In his hands are multiple cases of futuristic booze. One of the mercenaries spots him first.

MajinTony: "First! Looks like we gotta train the new folks on how we get down ova here."

The mercenaries continue their discussions with much cheerfulness and unity. Red Like Roses is seen making moves on Mishra, indicating that her stay in his quarters may potentially be permanent.

After much drinking and various forms of entertainment. They eventually find the time to make it to their quarters. The new female mercenaries, especially comfortable with their new homes.

scene ends-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New scene, 8 hours later.....

-After a brief resting period, the mercenaries gather in the study hall for observation of one of the new weapons in combat. Dark Side Alliance Mercenary codename: Rion0, is the only soldier absent from the room.

JDEZ09: "The new weapons will soon be available for your use."

Automation: "Welcome to the Mercenary Weapons Training Quarters. Here we are capable of providing a firing range, as well as an observation facility of those in combat."

JDEZ09: " We will be observing the new combat rifle in live action via the video feeds that are placed throughout the warzone. Luckily, we were able to secure these cameras before the enemy attack on an allied district. Rion0 is from our DSA elite mercenary division, and he will be giving us an example of the rifles capabilities.

---JDEZ09 activates the 170 inch monitor in the training quarters, displaying a caldari mercenary running on a battlefield. The mercenary, holding a Minmatar combat rifle, pops up his weapon to shoot.

Oncoming hostiles surround the soldier, but he is too quick. He ducks for cover behind a large cargo compartment, waiting for his chance. Two of the hostiles begin to flank the Caldari soldier from the opposite side of his cover.

The Caldari assault soldier activates an M1 locust grenade. On the grenade, a gear like symbol is seen on the exposed side of it. It reads on small letters under the symbol...

"DSA"

The grenade, is tossed just on the other side of his cover. He then swiftly pulls back out his combat rifle, aiming down the sight as he peeks around the corner of the cargo hub. The 1st soldier is seen sprinting towards him. He lets off a couple of extremely fast bursts of ammunition right at the head of the soldier.

Enemy soldier1: "gaaaahhhh!!"

The soldier folds backwards as the munitions connect with his helmet, some of them fyling through it entirely.

Rion_0: "Thats one down."

-----Rion then sprints in the direction of his peek. Now, flanking the two soldiers from their blindside as they come around the corner of the hub where they expected him to be. One of the soldiers jumps into the desired spot to engage, but sees nothing.

"Tick... tick.." the soldier hears the sound of a grenade at his feet. He looks at the ground long enough to see the DSA emblem, when all of a sudden.

"BOOOOSH" The grenade sends the first soldier flying backwards from whence he came. The only hostile left, confused, wondering how his squad mates died so fast.

Enemy soldier 3: "What the---"

"PTPTPT-PTPTPT" - The rattle of Rion_0's combat rifle spews round after round, until the final enemy soldier flops to the ground with his legs rotating towards the air. They did not know who they were messing with.

Rion_0: "All clear here." The prototype Caldari assault soldier calls in the situation to his comrades on the alliance channel.

---- Rion_0, a Dark Side Alliance operative, has single handedly cleared an objective for a couple of hackers. The hackers, fashionably late, move in to hack the objective while the assault shock trooper darts towards the next objective. The soldier thinks to himself as he advances..

Rion_0: "These weapons are getting much more deadly. I better not let my guard down.."

Just then.. Two hostiles are seen approaching Rion_0 from behind about fifty meters away from him.

Mishra's Dragon: "Turn around, turn around Rion!" Mishra speaks up in the classroom. The vibe of the room beginning to feel more like a cinema, with the audience reacting in passion with the reality of the live war feed.

KgSept: "C'mon, c'mon you got this.."

The soldiers watch with anticipation as they come to terms with the fact that they cannot communicate with the soldier, who is galaxies away for this contract.

-Rion0 takes a couple steps forward, quickly scanning his surroundings using an A-45 Quantum active scanner. He faces towards his flanks as the scan completes it's magnetic pulse cycle. He spots the two enemies.

Rion0: "Two hostiles 35 meters to the north of Bravo. Engaging now."

Mishra's Dragon: "Aha, there you go."

-Rion0 lets off a couple of bursts from the combat rifle. The projectiles fire from the barrel with gas enhanced propulsion. The slim line modified rounds fly seamlessly in the air, fast, and in rapid succession. They connect at 90% accuracy into the first oncoming hostile, now thirty meters away.

Minmatar Hostile 1: "Gat, damn, fire back, fire back!" The two soldiers have been scanned, fired upon, and are now in a panic to exchange fire. The first one falls within seconds of the encounter.

Minmatar Hostile 1: "Gaahhhuuuughh" The dropsuit gets torn to shreds by the overwhelming fire from Rion0's combat rifle. Limbs and gear break off into pieces and drop beside the remaining hostile. The enemy beckons with rage.

Minmatar Hostile 2: "Joey Ray! Nooo! Damnit!... Spawn at the reanimater by Alpha. Wait for the rest of the squad there. The final hostile side strafes in disparity as Rion0 fires the rest of his clip towards him.

Rion0: "Oh looks like we got a dancer. Well dodge this.." Rion0 takes his time and fires a double burst right at the head of the Minmatar soldier. The final bullet skews through the air. It shines bright from the blast of the muzzle as it leaves the barrel. Following two other rounds of munitions, it soars in a perfect line behind the other two. Reaching the enemy foot mobile at extreme velocity; the rounds connect directly on the eyeplate covering the Minmatar soldier's right eye. The rounds destroy the soldier's HUD and pierce straight into the skull of the immortal clone.

Minmatar Hostile 2: "Ahhh, Naaugghhh." The slow reacting soldier falls back in defeat. The only thing he thought about was the last position of the enemy Caldari Soldier that took him down.

Rion0: "Both hostiles neutralized, moving out towards alpha." Rion continues his approach, weapon drawn, tightly held, checking his surroundings once again.

The DSA soldier has entered many battlefields with acquaintances, and allies. Sometimes even alone. His reason for fighting is for honor. Combat is what he is good at. He moves in. He kills, he survives, and gets paid to do so. The trainees spot him wearing the DSA emblem on his shoulder shielding pad; the soldier flinches.. a sniper round hitting the air just above the shoulder pad. The round deteriorates as the velocity is halted by his prototype defense extenders. He notices his level of shields has been cut by 1/3rd by the shot. The heads up display in his drop suit helmet displays this, as well as the rounds derivative direction.

Rion_0: "Where is he.." he says to himself, scanning the mountains while stepping cautiously to avoid a second hit. He quickly notices that the sniper is perched in the mountains, looking directly at him. Rion_0 then lifts up his left hand and points directly at the soldier.

The soldier, looking into his scope, is startled to see the mercenary staring directly at him. He notices a hand gesture from the soldier, one that represents an insult.

Sniper: "You flicking me off? Oh yea take this!" The soldier fires a shot, but the round flies right past Rion's head. He sees the soldier dart straight into the shadows and struggles to relocate him.

Rion_0, a DSA mercenary, and apprentice of his ground commander JDEZ09. He has learned well from his mentor, knowing to move swift, knowing to remain unnoticed. The sniper, does not know who he is messing with...

Sniper: "Where did he go?" The soldier removes his focus from his sight, in his peripherals, he sees a dark object with a brown assault rifle in his hand, pointing right at him.

Sniper: "Wait.. Wait.. How did you...."

"Pow, Pow Pow!!!" The three shot burst from the combat rifle, echoes across the mountain range. It is heard by the soldiers below. The soldiers look towards the mountain. They see a dead drop suit corpse rolling down the side. It slides all the way to where they are standing.

Enemy soldeir 4: "You see anything up there Joey Ray?"

Joey Ray: " Na, nothing, prolly nothing.."

Enemy soldier 4: " I dunno, I thought I heard something.." The soldier takes one final glance towards the mountain range, and eventually shakes his head in confusion as he moves out with the rest of his squad.

--- Rion_0, is a veteran mercenary. One that can change the tide of any battle. He peeks from the top of the mountain range and sees the enemy hostiles moving towards the rest of his team. Rion_0 then warns his teammates.

Rion_0: "Hostiles moving in to objective D. Moving in on them now."

The mercenary snaps his battle rifle back into firing position, he moves swiftly towards the enemies from behind them. They don't have a CLUE..... Who they are messing with..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ---- JDEZ09 then deactivates the screen on his display. The mercenaries in the study hall then finish writing their final notes on their holographic data notebooks.

JDEZ09: "Alright mercenaries, class dismissed. Be sure to hit the firing range to test out the new fangled gear that will be both available to you, and used against you."

The students, fellow DSA mercenaries, are learning the tactics behind the Caldari mercenaries movements. They have just witnessed a live stream of their fellow operative, fighting, billions of miles away. Each of them with information reguarding what just took place. The example, intrigiing their thoughts as they exited the study hall.

One of the mercenaries hesitates as they walk out the door. He turns to face JDEZ09, and asks.

IcePachi: "But what happens next?"

JDEZ09: "They... Do not know.... who they are messing with."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        scene ends
        Last edited by JDEZ09; 05-16-2014, 02:04 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
          Honorary DSA
          • Jul 2009

Reserved (Chapter 5)
          sigpic

Comment

• k1gibson
            Stormtrooper
            • Jan 2009

very nice
            sigpic
            "We have learned that power is a positive force if it is used for positive purposes."
            "Conquer, but don't triumph."

Comment

• AmrcnZeR0
              Civilian
              • May 2012
              • AmrcnZeR0

Cool

Comment

• JDEZ09
                Honorary DSA
                • Jul 2009

welcome visitors from dust514.com

These chapters coming up are all action packed. This thread is also posted on the official dust website so we may have some visitors here as well. Lets welcome them to the site, and support our corporation's stories as they unfold.
                Last edited by JDEZ09; 09-03-2013, 02:39 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                  Honorary DSA
                  • Jul 2009

Bump
                  sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                    Honorary DSA
                    • Jul 2009

Ive been chipping away at chapter 3 and its looking pretty good. Gonna try to end it out today.
                    Last edited by JDEZ09; 09-24-2013, 05:37 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Jul 2009

Bumping thread for the new folks to see.
                      sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                        Honorary DSA
                        • Jul 2009

bumping thread for the casual visitors on our website. Enjoy the story.
                        sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                          Honorary DSA
                          • Jul 2009

Chapter 3 is now completed. Number four will be including a lot of new faces as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

• KuroiStar
                            Stormtrooper

Nice DEZ! I love the stories now that I actually have time to sit down and read them instead of trying to skim them. It's fantastical and I have no idea how you get all those details, but dude, I love it!

Comment

• JDEZ09
                              Honorary DSA
                              • Jul 2009

Thanks for the compliment Kuroi. There are a lot of cool moments that happen while in-game. Eventually I'm gonna want to know what kind of cool moments everyone is experiencing, that way I can accurately depict the type of actions that our mercenaries encounter during the battles. My writing is based off of real event's and tactics.

Since DUST is an ever changing game, then the tactics will change too. As new weapons are introduced, I like to involve our corp in some of the lore behind these new conceptions.

Of course, I am also paying close attention to how our players talk and everything, so that I can reflect their personalities into the storyline. My Screenplay writing approach is so that it makes the story much easier to visualize. Almost as if we were getting ready to shoot a movie using this as a script.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎