Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

My old home...

Hey guys, about almost 7 years ago, I started up a website, to have a fun place where mostly Imperial minded folks (And other Star Wars fans too) could have a place to chat about stuff unrelated to Star Wars, and if you've had the unfortunate luck of seeing some of my goober link posts, you'll know what I mean.

After my divorce, I stopped posting there basically, as a lot of my ex's friends were members there. Luckily, after soo much time, They've all pretty much left out of boredom, which was my intention. Some people that were there at the time posted some very innappropriate information concerning the split up of my wife and myself, and personal information, that was no one's business. No giant dirty secrets or anything like that, (sorry) just personal shit that I wasn't too thrilled about being talked over with strangers. So I locked it up tighter than a drum, and left it to die.
    (Think about it guys, if you and your girlfriend broke up, would you be thrilled to find out someone posted everything about it on the DSA site? He said/she said kinda crap?)

Some folks thought we were going to talk about the usual Star Wars dreck there. Oh no, Oh no..lol, they were in for a rude suprise. At one time, it was even listed on yahoo, as being one of their more "interesting" sites, and I've been giving it serious thought, to opening it up again to the members of the DSA.

As it gave me and everyone else a fun place to talk about highly innappropriate stuff, that you'd really wouldn't talk about on the main DSA site, but you'd still like to share humorous crap with your buddies, which is why I came up with the whole "Bar and Lounge" idea, so many years ago.

The kinda place where you'd hang out if you were an Imperial, and "off duty". If you look at the old post count, you can see that it used to be a fun place, and I really enjoyed running it.

If you might be interested in joining, let me know, It might take me awhile to get everything back up to speed like I used to, but I promise, it wouldn't be boring. This membership offer is only open to the members of the DSA, and those that DSA members would vouch for. I just hate to see the old girl die, when we might have the chance to have fun there again, and "shake the dust off". And if you decide to join up, please use your DSA name, so I know to approve you for membership, or if you're affiliated with the DSA. Just PM me for the addy.

Thanks again,

Tie.

sigpic

Ad

Collapse
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍