X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Welcome - READ HERE FIRST!

What is the DSA?
    The Dark Side Alliance (DSA) is a Gaming Community, as well as a Gaming Clan.

Community Vs Clan

For Community and Co-Op type games, such as Monster Hunter World, Minecraft, Borderlands 3, etc.. We host a variety of Facebook group/community pages, Various Game Servers, Public Groups here on the site, a Discord Server (Discord.JoinDSA.com) with channels for various gaming platforms and games, and a Website (JoinDSA.com / DarkSideAlliance.com) to help organize it all. These are our public communities and groups open to all, and not part of the DSA Clan structure and ranks.

The DSA Clan and ranks are for Competitive, Squad and Team oriented games (such as Call of Duty, Battlefield, Rocket League, etc..). We have Official DSA Battalions, that make up the bulk of the clan ranks, which hold organized practices and events, and possible competitive ladder/tournamanet squads.
    These groups are moderated and require the user to enlist as a DSA Cadet and pass a tryout to join the Battalion and the DSA Clan.

Register on the Site
    Whether joining one of the Public Groups or an Official DSA Battalion, you should Register on the website.
    You can register manually with your email or via Facebook, Twitch, Discord, Microsoft, or Youtube login.
    Once signed up on the website, feel free to post here, create a new thread in the Introduce Yourself forum, or any one of our other public and community forums and groups.

Joining a Public Squad
    Once you are signed up on the site and familiar with the forums, you can check out the groups available in the Public Groups section.
    These are all public groups that anyone can join. These are groups setup and run by DSA members (Stormtrooper and Up) for various games that are not official battalions, nor are they games that could be (i.e Batman Practice?).
    You can search all groups, or by specific gaming platform, including a CrossPlay (XPlay) category.

Joining a DSA Battalion
    To Join the DSA and an Official Battalion, please view the Recruiters Office, "How to Join the DSA, and an Official DSA Battalion" Thread for more info.
    Last edited by RaTix; 03-03-2020, 08:50 PM.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Ad

Collapse
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎