X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

DSA Fleet Annihilates JOG

We Officially responded to JOG's so called peace treaty late last night, in what can be called one of the Greatest and Largest Raids in Battlefront History.

A Large DSA fleet, in full uniform, assaulted JOG in a relentless wave of attacks on both of thier home servers late last night. DSA forces Raided the JOG Cantina and successfuly eliminated all JOG members before being booting.
    The DSA Army then changed thier focus to the JOG Gunz server, where despite them calling reinforcements, The DSA delivered Imperial Justice to all JOG for over 30 mins before being booting.

The Raid was in repsonse to many of JOG actions, past and present. We have waited to respond to their so called Treaty, as to see if they could stand behind what they were trying to sell. Yet Day after day we hear of more JOG dishonor and harrassment. They continue to Glitch and TK in our servers and continuely harrass our public players, the citezens of the DSA.

If you remember back, prior to thier treaty we banned all JOG from our site and servers. This was a silent response to what was one of the most dishonorable, and Failing raids in battlefront history. 3-4 JOG members had attempted to Raid the DSA servers with a known "No name server glitch". The raid was quickly spotted and foiled by DSA Tomahwak and myself (DSA RaTix). IPs of these culprits were matched up to 3 known JOG members. One being their very own Leader, JOG Jeff.
    The Raiders of this attack did not care who they TK'd, DSA or Citezens. Unfortunatly they inflicted a few public casualties before the Raiders were sent packing.
    This was the ONLY raid ever conducted by JOG to any DSA members knowledge.

JOG doesnt care for innocent life or even its own public players and citezens. Their actions have proven this time and time again, despite their claims otherwise.
    We however, Have shown nothing but Respect and concern for public interests. As well as helping any DSA Citezen or public player in any matter.

On that note I am Proud to announce that the DSA Raid was conducted with ZERO public Casualties. While we had to TK some JOG members to accomplish our mission (Auto assign servers, there was no way around it. Althgouth if they wanted a match at that point, they could have just swapped the teams... Of course 14 DSA vs 6 JOG would've been an massacre still), The DSA held strong and true to our Code of Conduct and no Public players were harmed in the Raid.
    If any Public players in their servers were inconvienenced durring the Raid, We appologize.

I have publicly stated that if the DSA were to ever Raid JOG, we would take full credit for it. And when we did, they would know what it is to be Raided. This was the First and ONLY Raid on JOG Servers by the DSA, Despite any false propaganda where they had claimed otherwise. Last night JOG learned what it is to truely be an enemy of the Empire.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Ad

Collapse
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎