X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

Sid Meier's Civilization coming to Facebook in 2010

Take Two Interactive Software

The publisher last year announced plans to enter the social gaming space with Sid Meier’s Civilization Network, a new take on one of gaming’s most loved (and most addictive) franchises, expected to roll out later this year.

"Civilization Network will allow you to join together with your friends to create the world’s most powerful, richest, smartest, or just plain coolest civilization," said Meier in a note announcing the game. "The game will offer everything you enjoy in Civ in a fully persistent environment - you can play as much as you like, whenever you like, and it’ll be free to play."

Excitement level: High
    Civilization is the king of "just one more turn" games. If the solo PC version can glue you to your seat, just imagine how sticky it will be when you can play competitive or cooperatively with friends.

" I need a beer "
  • Cottoinc
    Imperial Advisor
    • Dec 2009
    • DSA Cotto

That is sweet Civ is one of my all time "oh my god it is 3am" games never gets old. Cant wait to play this new version.
    "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
    Colclazure: "No, sir."
    Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
    ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

Comment

• captnjeter
      Honorary DSA

I can not wait for my Spearman to defeat Phoenix's tanks!!!
      "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

• thedaxxman
        Civilian
        • Oct 2008

Looks like I might actually get a Facebook acount

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢