X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TOAST
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

A Goodbye?

Well, it's been almost 3 months since I joined DSA. When I posted my thread explaining how I had left ARSE because of a major fallout and was hopeing you guys could give me a home, I did not expect all the friendly greetings, and acceptance I recieved. That thread was the first of many things that proved to me how great, and different (in a good way of course) this clan is. I truly have nothing but good things to say about you guys and I will always enjoy the games I had here. After a lot of thinking (it really was a lot), I have made a crucial decision, I am returning to ARSE. I just feel that ARSE is where I belong and I missed my friends I had back there. After some extended conversation with Frell and Ratix we all believe that this is actually a great idea and that lots of good can and will come from this. My return to ARSE means plenty of friendly meets, battles, wars, events, and such between the two clans. It also means there will be another clan that shares similar morals and views on gaming that DSA does. So in conclusion, this is not a goodbye, in fact you will probably see me around a lot. I look forward to future events and wish nothing but the best to your clan. LONG LIVE DSA :!: :!: :!:
    YEAH TOAST!
  • TOAST
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

Ah almost forgot, the arse site is www.arsegaming.net you can access the forums by clicking "Online Forum" on that main page, and main website for the website which is still under construction
    YEAH TOAST!

Comment

• 5-Star
      Civilian
      • Jan 2005

You are a great player Toast and just a great guy. I have enjoyed having you apart of DSA and hope that this turns into a great clan friendship. At least we are still on JLA together so I will still be playing with you each week.

Comment

• kas
        Civilian
        • Apr 2005

As Liaison, I'll be seeing a lot of you TOAST. I think I can say with confidence that the members of DSA will all miss having you here, but only wish you the best with ARSE.

ARSE is some of the most friendly and mature group of guys around. You leaving DSA to join a clan like ARSE -well who can argue with that? They were your first family, we are just an extention of that family.

I also want to thank you for the very honest and decent post. I know leaving a clan like DSA can be hard, and most would lie, or hide from having to explain why they feel they need to go. I appreciate it.

This is not goodbye, but goodluck.
        Kas

Comment

• EVILMRSPOCK
          Honorary DSA

toast

good luck with ARSE Toast, I will be proud to meet you on the field of battle.

Comment

• swbfswdirt
            Civilian
            • Apr 2005

It`a a glad/sad thing,but your good ppl Toast,see ya soon BROTHER......WOOOOOOO.........nWo_For_Life.

Comment

• DarkPrinceXizor
              Civilian
              • Jan 2005

TOAST, you were like a brother to me on the battlefield, the countless times you saved my ass from getting shot, fighting back-to-back with you to defend our Command Post in the Cloud City of Bespin, flying a tie bomber in a last ditch effort on the Islands of Kashyyyk, even giving you a couple of badge trials. I shall remember all of these times we had and I wish you good luck with the ARSE clan. Feel free to come back and visit us here. We will miss you my friend.
              IN THIS BATTLE,
              THERE IS ONLY VICTORY OR DEFEAT,
              FOR I SHALL NEVER EVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
                Civilian
                • Jan 2005

Later TOAST , wish u wouldn't leave tho , ur a good player n all , but if ARSE is where u belong then thats where u should go . Later man hope u see u soon n a clan match .
                Let The Dark Side be With You

Comment

• TOAST
                  Civilian
                  • Jan 2005

Thanks a ton guys, I appreciate all the great things you have said about me and I will never forget all the games, practices, DSA events, and the time I spent here in general. You guys are real lucky to have such a great hardworking leader in Ratix (who knows his shit on these websites) an assitant leader like Frell who spends countless hours with this clan, annnnnnd of course a fantastic liason in Kas who does a great job in assisting Frell and organizing events and just being Kas. Also definatly cant forget 5-star, great games bro, your a big part in the success of this clan and I gotta say im sorry that I kinda screwed up the 2v2 tourney. Not sure what your gunna do with that now that my team has disolved but hopefully that thing can get done already. Darkprince, had some real fun games with you too, thanks for willingly giving me those badge trials because I know that probably wasnt too exciting for you. And Zabka, first DSA member I met sooo long ago around the launch of SWBF in an ARSE server I was running. Your a good guy and you represent DSA perfectly. Dereck, thanks for the avatar you had for me I think the day after I joined here (even though it always said "DSA Officer") also the JLA banner is sweet as hell. Soul Reaver, cool kid havent played with you much on here but had and will have more good games on SOCOM. And to anyone else who i'm forgeting (which im sure I have) thanks for the good times. DSA will always be with me and id really like to buy a shirt or hat or something when you get that going to give you guys some support and to spread the Dark side. Ill definatly still be around and you can always hit me up on AIM (joedubrowski) and/or on my cell which im not gunna post the number here in public but if u PM, email, or IM me ill be sure to give u it. I will make every effort to hang around on these forums and in the DSA protected servers. I hope we can have some friendly DSA-ARSE clan get-togethers, I know Kas has already been to our forums tryin to set some dates. So really dont think of me as a completley different guy now that im no longer "officially DSA", im just wearin a different tag!

- Joe D, better known as TOAST
                  YEAH TOAST!

Comment

• fromunda
                    Honorary DSA

Good luck w/ ARSE man your good people and I had fun killin w/ you. Hope to see ya on the battlefield and since you said you go to Wrestlemania every year mabey I will see ya at Wrestlmania XXIII, they might bring it to Detroit cause it will be the 20th anneversery of Hogan vs. Andre at the Silver Dome. Best wishes and good luck.

Comment

• RIZZO
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Jun 2005
                      • RiZZo0

Sad to see another great member go but i wish you the best of Luck with Arse. I have played with you a few times and remember your great skill. Well at least i will still see ya in JLA. Have fun Toast and keep the friendly gaming going. :)

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎