• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thedooku
    Honorary DSA
    • Sep 2008

I want one

AT-AT Jungle Gym

I am retroactively scarred for life. My parents clearly did not love me, since I was not even aware of this glorious item's existence! "even the dog is smiling"

"The way a man plays a game shows some of his character. The way he loses shows all of it"
  • jmhc74
    Honorary DSA
    • Dec 2007

I guess my parent didn't love cmj and I too!!!!
    sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• jakewill
      Honorary DSA
      • Sep 2009

all my parents ever bought me when i was younger were tons of light sabres and those things cant cut shit you can use them as a makeshift baseball bat though on plastic balls
      sigpic

Comment

• thedooku
        Honorary DSA
        • Sep 2008

Not to be outdone by the guy who built an Imperial Walker bunk bed for his son, one of our readers built a triple bunk bed Imperial Walker. Crazy? Yes. Awesome? Oh yes!

"The way a man plays a game shows some of his character. The way he loses shows all of it"

Comment

• thedooku
          Honorary DSA
          • Sep 2008

Comment

• MandaloreFett
            Civilian
            • Apr 2010

Wow....lucky little bastards.

Awesome sig courtesy of BOSS

Newest awesome sig courtesy of BOSS, didn't even ask!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎