• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheRealHanSolo
    Officer
    • Jun 2008
    • DSA Solo

Solo's Birthday at Skirmish PA

Its official. Solo will be at Skirmish PA the #1 paintball field in America on June 5 and 6th. Mostly the 5th as I will probably we white water rafting that day however if more people can make Sunday I can change that. So for those of you near by: Rage and Broc (4 hours from DC), Mike and Jim you are in PA so NO EXCUSES, Zabka (6 hours from Boston), everyone in NYC you got a 2 hour drive (Jeter your further up so add like an hour to that), Taco, Blunt, and whoever else is in Jersey I am sure it ain't far, Keyser get your ass up there since I know you gotta be at work in DE that Monday. Phoenix you have a days drive but its the weekend and its PA its kinda like a home visit so just do it.

Anyone else who is near by should come out. I know I mentioned Skirmish before in another post but hey maybe this will be as close as we get to getting some DSA together for some drinking. Yes, there will be drinking. After we all shoot the shit out of one another or after Jim throws a paintball grenade into a crowd of us, lol.

If you can officially say you are coming I MIGHT, not promising anything, but I MIGHT be able to get a good discount for a group. I mean I am kinda dating the girl whose family owns the whole damn place.

It would be great to meet some of the guys in DSA and to add to the list of DSA I have taken shots with.
  • MandaloreFett
    Civilian
    • Apr 2010

Huh thats something, I'm actually from PA. Reaver just told me how many of DSA were in the Northeast. uess I will need to see where in PA this place is

Awesome sig courtesy of BOSS

Newest awesome sig courtesy of BOSS, didn't even ask!

Comment

• Reaver
      Imperial Advisor

Reaver just told me how many of DSA were in the Northeast
      I did?
      " I need a beer "

Comment

• MandaloreFett
        Civilian
        • Apr 2010

Oops I meant to say REAPER,not Reaver. Sorry Reaver lol

Awesome sig courtesy of BOSS

Newest awesome sig courtesy of BOSS, didn't even ask!

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
          Officer
          • Jun 2008
          • DSA Solo

The field is in Albrightsville PA.

Comment

• Cottoinc
            Imperial Advisor
            • Dec 2009
            • DSA Cotto

Sounds like a kick ass b-day hope you have fun.
            "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
            Colclazure: "No, sir."
            Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
            ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

Comment

• Reaver
              Imperial Advisor

lol it's all good. I wish I could make it because I would love to get back into some speedball.
              " I need a beer "

Comment

• jakewill
                Honorary DSA
                • Sep 2009

you sure you want jim there I could see him screwing up and bringing a real gun to play paintball with. Or you better just go ahead and put him on a team by himself I could hear it now.

Jims teamate comes up behind him, "Ok jim I got this spot locked down you go get a new hiding place"

Jim gets spooked turns around gives you a paintball birthday blasting to the nuts say "Dude you scared the shit outa me I thought you were the enemy"

So is this the way you want to spend your Bday having to worry about jim blasting his own teamate and having to use a whole role of duct tape on him so the other team cant hear him giving away all your positions?

But if I didnt live in Iowa and was closer I love playing paintball and would be there sounds like a lot of fun. Trying to get a paintball sniper rifle made out of plumbing parts and a high power air compressor. Brother in laws dad is setting up just an out on the farm course would be funny as hell to see everyone ducking for cover when they hear the air compressor firing up lol.
                sigpic

Comment

• nd32479
                  Imperial Advisor
                  • Aug 2009

@Jake ... LOL ... LOL
                  ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
                  The innumerable caravan, which moves
                  To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
                  His chamber in the silent halls of death,
                  Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
                  Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
                  By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
                  Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
                  About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

• jmhc74
                    Honorary DSA
                    • Dec 2007

Solo....I've got 4 kids ranging from ages 5 to 10 with a ton of activities planned out over a couple of months ago. I would love to go paintballing and it would be a blast but you got to give me some heads up....less than a month is not really good. The days of me riding solo without a care in world is a distant memory.........:(

For example: On Saturday, I am taking the kids to this : http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html

On Sunday, my sons has soccer tryouts and my wife has something already planned. I haven't ignored your thread....I'm just trying to figure out if something can work and that I can make it or not. I do only live less than 2 hours away from this place but if the family has already booked solid that weekend than I minus well be 10 hours away.

@ Jake.....the barrell of the paintball gun and only 1 inch from your ass......that is what I would do to you
                    sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
                      Officer
                      • Jun 2008
                      • DSA Solo

Jim I figured you and your brother might have plans but with work being as crazy as it has been my boss told me the day I posted this that I could have that weekend off, and then today forgot about and almost scheduled me to work. But hey bring the kids, they can play and then the wife can baby sit while we drink lol.

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
                        Officer
                        • Jun 2008
                        • DSA Solo

However, I have not seen Broc nor Rage nor KG nor any one else who lives a short drive away say anything.

Comment

• thatgirlkim
                          Honorary DSA
                          • Mar 2007
                          • TgK60

have no fears Solo.. if you actually make it out California way and are settled by your next birthday, there is some sic paintballin to be had out here as well...and then I can give you a quick lesson in how the girls run out here....:p
                          “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                            Officer
                            • Jan 2009

Sorry for taking my time to post on this thread but .....I really doubt I'd be able to make it my leash is only for long and right now am pretty much broke and I'm trying to sell most of my equipment......So i'm pretty sad.

I'd love to go but if I did I would probably just sit in the car and watch you guys drink.
                            sigpic

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                              Officer
                              • Jan 2009

Well If I had a better Idea of what things will cost me I'm sure I can talk Brocman into driving us up there....though don't know if I'be be able to participate in any shooting or Drinking at a bar. 7 bucks for a beer isn't fun for me....ha
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎