Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

Moving

UPDATE: I'm going to be moving to NC and I will be settling in by the near end of this year. I already found an appartment and a job for me up there. I went on vacation to Charlotte just recently and actually got a job lined up for me it was impulse decision making.
    " I need a beer "
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

Good luck, have a good and safe move, and if ya ever go to Gatlinburg in Tennessee to see the Smoky mountains (Which you must.) Gimme a holler.

Welcome my friend to the South. I've lived at many places on God's green earth, and unless I hit the lottery and get to move to Vegas, or Hawaii, My home will always be here in the Southland below the Mason Dixon line. I loved living in SC.(in Greenville), it was one of the best times of my life. And NC is pretty cool, been there many times. Kinda Yankee, kinda Reb. Kinda the best of both worlds. ;)

Yeah, I know ya live in Florida, but that's kinda it's own world. It's "southern" yeah...But not really Reb country. ;) (No offense meant or intended, trust me.)
    Last edited by Deslock; 05-25-2010, 01:33 AM. Reason: Typo's

sigpic

Comment

• Reaver
      Imperial Advisor

Non-taken Des. I been in Florida for 20 years and Florida is it's own place. It's shitty and moving would probably better me.
      " I need a beer "

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎