X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nd32479
    Imperial Advisor
    • Aug 2009

Funny Story

This sounds like a joke, but it is not. It actually happened the other day and I am still laughing.

The other day I was in dropping off some shoes at an elementary school for kids in need. I was in the office sitting in a chair awaiting to see the nurse to give her the shoes. Then in walks a little boy looking all upset. I am not sure his name, but let's call him little Johnny because he was just like the "little Johnny" in so many joke. He was a little scrappy looking with hair all a mess, clothes dirty, and looked like he might not of had a bath in a day or two.

As he comes into the office the assistant principal says, "Johnny, what did you do now"?

He says, "Mrs. Winters sent me in here"?

"Why?", the assistant principal asks.

"Well, I punched Tom because he made me mad".

"Johnny, we have talked about this. You can't hit people. When you get angry you have to stop, think and listen to what your mind tells you."

This is where is gets funny.

Johnny then says, "Well, when Tom pushed me out of line at the drinking fountain, I was mad. But I stopped, thought about it, and listened to my mind. And it told me to punch him. So I did!"

Without missing a beat the assistant principal looks at me and says, "Don't you laugh". I am not sure how she knew but I was about to bust out laughing. As soon as I got out of the school I laughed so hard and am still laughing about it as I write this for your enjoyment.

Kids, they really do say the darnest things.:bitchslap::bitchslap:
    Last edited by nd32479; 05-29-2010, 10:27 PM.
    ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
    The innumerable caravan, which moves
    To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
    His chamber in the silent halls of death,
    Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
    Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
    By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
    Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
    About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Ad

Collapse
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎