X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MandaloreFett
    Civilian
    • Apr 2010

My gaming website

Hey guys, not sure if you're interested or not but I have a gaming website/blog that I started with a friend from college and we do news, reviews, and other fun stuff. I didn't want to put this up earlier because I didn't want you to think I was using DSA to try to get people to the site, which is furthest from the truth and I'm unsure about putting this now. But we wanted to make a site with truthful reviews that aren't corporately backed, and is run by just normal gamers who pay for their own games and a place where you can actually know and play with the editors. I figured with E3 coming up tomorrow maybe you would want a place to check up on some news and we should be updating constantly through E3, as I myself live blogged throughout GDC earlier this year. We were invited to E3 but unfortunately I am desperately poor lol. So if you want to check it out and even sign up and comment that would be cool, we would love your feedback. Thanks guys and I hope you enjoy what we are trying to put together.

The site is dpadgames.blogspot.com

Awesome sig courtesy of BOSS

Newest awesome sig courtesy of BOSS, didn't even ask!

• MandaloreFett
    Civilian
    • Apr 2010

Had a live blog going yesterday and will today. Also a breakdown of each conference with grades and thoughts. EA had a pretty good conference while Microsoft and Ubisoft had ones that were very boring, underwhelming, and just plain bad.

Awesome sig courtesy of BOSS

Newest awesome sig courtesy of BOSS, didn't even ask!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎