• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheRealHanSolo
    Officer
    • Jun 2008
    • DSA Solo

Penn Jillette in Vanity Fair

I am a huge fan of Bullshit! Hope you guys enjoy this article.
  • RaTix
    Emperor

I like Penn and I like Bullshit, but I was barely able to read the article because of completely ignorant and backward views of the author. Anyone that thinks the Tea Party movement is racist, frankly needs to pull their head out of their ass.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMdPTpOyUk4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Dallas Tea Party Invites Olbermann look-a-likes at MSNBC[/nomedia]

But what else would you expect from a die hard blind liberal though. Obama can do no wrong in their eyes and god help the person that dares to say otherwise. If they do they must be Right wing nuts, racists, anarchists, or home grown terrorists.

Originally posted by Stupid Liberal
    I guess that’s why I have such a problem with the Tea Party. They don’t have the same consistency in their arguments that you do. If they really want the government out of their lives, why weren’t they complaining about Bush using their money for an unjustified war?
    Umm WE WERE YOU DUMB BASTARD!!! This was the ORIGINAL TEA PARTY that started them all. Back 2007 when Bush was still president.
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKZmIzEMUN8"]YouTube- Ron Paul: Tea Party 07[/nomedia]

Maybe the author should look up discrimination so he would know that it doesn't just apply to race. And that his little quirk on Glen Beck being a Mormon is the religious equivalent to racism. Fucking hypocrites.

Of all the cries of violence at Tea Party protests, when there was NONE. Yet the left liberals are silent on the violent actions of the AZ law protests by liberals, or even the fact they were throwing things at Pelosi at a fund raiser just recently.

People need to step out of their boxes and stop thinking Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, and realize the people getting together and ousting the incumbents in the primaries are people of ALL groups that are fed up with both parties and both groups pushing for bigger government and taking away our freedoms. Come November when the establishment incumbents are all voted out, maybe then they will understand what the Will of the People really means.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎