X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • APAT
    Honorary DSA
    • Mar 2010

Moving to Minneapolis

Well guys, I got a promotion and am moving to Minneapolis from Fargo. I can't freaken wait :D Tuesday, I found myself an apartment in Uptown, which seems to be a real cool neighborhood (lots of good looking women :) ) The next few weeks will be crazy as hell so I wont be online much, but will make time to hang with you all here and there. Moving July 2nd-3rd. So if any of you DSA live there and want to go for some beers hit me up.

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin
  • THeDRiZZLe
    Honorary DSA
    • Nov 2005

I live about 20 minutes south in Burnsville...

First place you need to go in Uptown is Chino Latinos!!! AWESOME FOOD!

As for bars and women...Williams is the place in Uptown...wall to wall college girls..at least it used to be...I haven't been up there in awhile...fatherhood does that to ya! lol

Comment

• Reaper316
      Honorary DSA
      • Nov 2009

Congrats on getting a promotion at work, that seems rare noadays considering the economy. I know I haven't gamed with you but I hope everything goes well.
      sigpic

Comment

• MajinTony
        Honorary DSA
        • Aug 2005

Congrats APAT!!! Went from freezing to less freezing, you're getting slightly warmer!!! Take in a WILD game! We'll be here when you get your ISP back up.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• APAT
          Honorary DSA
          • Mar 2010

Thanks guys. Its nice knowing all I'll have to do is turn on the ps3 and I'll have a group of friends to BS and game with wherever I go.

@Drizzle LOL! Burnsville is where we're opening the store. If everything goes as planned there should be an Interstate All Battery Center across from the Burnsville mall by the end of July. If you ever need batteries you know where to go for the DSA hookup. Thanks for the tips man. I'll be checking out both those places for sure.

@Tony Less freezing sounds real nice after last winter ;)

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
          "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• bob-digi
            Civilian

Awww snazzapple APAT, who would I scream at if you were not around? I mean seriously?
            sigpicbob-digi

Comment

• THeDRiZZLe
              Honorary DSA
              • Nov 2005

Too be honest...once you get to -20 degrees...the five degree difference from MN and ND means about as much as a me promising to stay sober for a week! :D

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎