Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy
    Honorary DSA

Zero Punctuation: E3 Review

This review was too funny not to share with everyone. I am not sure how many people keep up with Zero Punctuation. I know the video won't pop up so just click on the title and it will send you to the video. Enjoy!!
    [ame=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1838-E3-2010] Zero Punctuation E3 Review[/ame]

So everything will be fine until a wasp gets in the room and then your character will promptly throw all their grenades away and pummel a chair.
    Last edited by Andy; 06-30-2010, 07:15 PM.

• captnjeter
    Honorary DSA

I don't think Yahtzee is anywhere near as good as his first couple of reviews, but this one and the RDR one was particularly enjoyable!
    "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

• Andy
      Honorary DSA

I have to agree Jeter. I laughed so hard at the wasp part because I can see it happening!

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
        Officer
        • Jun 2008
        • DSA Solo

Kinectimals is what looks like what would happen if John Wayne Gacy worked at Disney Land. I am so glad some one else agrees on the fad that is 3D.

Comment

• Deslock
          Darth Beratter

My opinion of this latest E3...:

Honestly....P.U. !!!

I play games to relax, not wave around like a spastic idiot. I do NOT want games that make my lazy ass exercise, I have a gym right down the street for that.

I do NOT want 3d games or movies. The glasses are stupid looking, and it gives me headaches.

I DO want innovative FUN games that challenge me. New Elder Scrolls games, new games that literally blow me away and not want to put down the controller and stay up all night (Bioshock1 :D) I heartily agree 100% with Yahtzee's review.

Please, just give us an awesome Battlefront 3 !!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Andy
            Honorary DSA

I totally agree. I thought the motion sensor stuff was cool but now it just seems old. I can't wait for people to start posting videos of them flailing around because a wasp flew in the room and their character ends up jumping off a cliff

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎