• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheRealHanSolo
    Officer
    • Jun 2008
    • DSA Solo

Xbox 360 for Sale

Ok so I thought Gamestop was going to keep this Slim 360 deal going like they saif till the 18th. They lied. So I bought a 360 from a friend for $160 and now would only get $50 for it. So if anyone wants a 360 with 2 wireless controllers, a wireless battery charger, 20 GB HDD I will sale it to you for $160 just so I break even. It works because I have been playing it for over a week, so don't worry about RRoD. If you want it just message me
  • TheRealHanSolo
    Officer
    • Jun 2008
    • DSA Solo

So maybe it was a good thing I actually got this 360 cause mine Red Ringed tonight. So at least I can keep playing while mine gets fixed.

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
      Officer
      • Jan 2009

What timing.
      sigpic

Comment

• norm
        Imperial Guard
        • Jun 2006
        • DSA norm

Solo I thought you had your Slim all ready. If you have it pre-ordered you should still be able to do the trade-in.

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
          Officer
          • Jun 2008
          • DSA Solo

No I didn't pre-order it because the guy told me they still had the deal and that they would get plenty. I called yesterday and like 4 gamestops said they were doing it and 4 said they weren't. Whatever I will just keep mine and when the RRoD one comes back in from Microsoft I will hold onto it until they have another awesome hardware trade in deal. But I got like 3 controllers, a charge kit, and 2 games out of the deal with my friend. But at least now I can attend practices and fun weekend!!

Comment

• norm
            Imperial Guard
            • Jun 2006
            • DSA norm

lol. glad it worked out for you. I had heard that Gamestop didn't realize how many 360s they were going to sell so they did this deal. Well it turned out to be a bunch more than they thought so they stopped the deal, but left it in place for those that pre-ordered it.

Comment

• APAT
              Honorary DSA
              • Mar 2010

Sold my 360 20gb refurb on Ebay for $125 2 weeks ago. Someone will buy it

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
              "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎