Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

For Yentis

Here ya go dude, I KNOW you'll love the part where she goes into the older games store. ;)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydg0s1Yxhz4&feature=related"]YouTube- POKEMON THEME SONG: KIRAKIRA PIKAPIKA EIKAIWA SONO 3[/nomedia]

sigpic
  • jmhc74
    Honorary DSA
    • Dec 2007

Yentis is the man!!! It's nice that he is on vacation this week so that can actually game with us.
    sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• Yentis
      Honorary DSA
      • Sep 2007
      • Yentis

well it was not bad but it was not good eather i give it a rating of average on the count of she is kinda hot lol.

and the genesis was the best console ever i dont care what anyone says
      " If a man doesn't bleed ,and he doesn't cry you don't trust him cause he is not man. " .. Zakk Wylde

Comment

• Deslock
        Darth Beratter

I thought you'd appreciate that video.

And the Genesis was the best console ever, I don't care what anyone says.
        Ehh, I dunno, I liked my SNES a 'lil bit better. ;) But I do love the Genesis hits collection for the PS3.

sigpic

Comment

• APAT
          Honorary DSA
          • Mar 2010

I had the Genesis with the 32x attachment. Which was relevant for a good 2 months like the Dreamcast lol.

I think the original Playstation was the most significant system to come out since the Atari. They were the first to take gaming to the next level.

Yentis is still the man, even after he revealed his love of the Sega Genesis ;)

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
          "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Yentis
            Honorary DSA
            • Sep 2007
            • Yentis

well i am glad losers like me can have friends too lol... but i was just kidding about the genesis.

my real favorite system is the nintendo entertainment system. mostly because that is where i got my start. kindof a pointless story but when i was 4 years old my mom left me over at a family friends house and he was playing a N.E.S. well my mom told him not to let me play it. well needless to say when you tell someone not to do something they do it anyway, and when she came to pick me up i was playing super mario bros. i begged my dad for a N.E.S. and the rest is history. now i collect classic games and consoles. so i have to thank that man for giving me a start.

but because it is what started it all for me i have to say the N.E.S. is my favorite console for that reason alone. the massive library of games helps too!
            " If a man doesn't bleed ,and he doesn't cry you don't trust him cause he is not man. " .. Zakk Wylde

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎