• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

Star wars mod for PC COD 4?

I decided to randomly look at four zero two's blog--he's the community manager for IW today. On it, he had some clips of a star wars mod people made for cod 4 mw using star wars skins and settings. I believe this is how swbf came to be as the sw mod for battlefield was so popular. I didn't watch the clips, but the screen shot looked cool. Anybody seen this?

Get the latest news on video game awards, including nominees, winners, awards categories, how video games are selected every year, and how to watch the awards
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

That looks freaking amazing !!!!

*Sighs*. :(

And it just makes me miss Battlefront that much more.
    God, how I miss those days. Those games were sooo much fun. Granted they certainly had flaws, but the fun was in playing with all the great guys here as a combined whole.

For myself, I find it damned near outright stupid from a business standpoint, that they're not even working on Battlefront 3. No offense, but F the "Old Republic" game. We as a gaming community, want BF3. And the different forums out there all back that up. And that fact also shows that the gaming community is even making mods like this. There is a HUGE market for BF3.

If I had any questions, it would be this. Like Sony, why are they ignoring us..?

They do like to make money, don't they? The money is where you make your customers happy. I swear, these suits live in their own dreamlands, far far away from the rest of us, like the politicians in D.C.

If you own a game creating company, to me it only makes sense to not only hire professionals, but professionals that are also avid gamers themselves, that way, you get the best of both worlds. And your company thrives, and succeeds. And you have lots of happy customers throwing money your way.

*Sighs*

I could go on, but I won't. It's kinda like beating your head against a brick wall. You achieve nothing, but giving yourself a bloody head, and a massive headache.

Tie.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍