• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheRealHanSolo
    Officer
    • Jun 2008
    • DSA Solo

Official Rockband 3 Tracklist

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Jeter GH6 is going back to the "guitar" heavy tracks but RB3 is going for AWESOME! These tracks are gonna be great for a party and awesome to play and many of them will be great intro to the piano controller, Imagine? Hell yes. Plus RB1, RB2, AC/DC, Lego, and Green Day, PLUS 3 years of DLC and the Rockband Network. At launch you will be able play like 1200 songs. Harmonix wins again, nice try Activision.
  • Nuguistic
    Civilian
    • Apr 2009
    • Nuguistic

a bob marley track? count me in
    sigpic
    C'mon Microsoft, i just wanna play for FREE

"I'll have your fucking badge you Mother Fucker!" - Brocman

RIP Wes Martin

Comment

• captnjeter
      Honorary DSA

Shit... that is some good stuff. I stand corrected. The most shocking: Roxette - The Look. Am I the only one who's heard that song? I feel like I could be... Still no Coldplay or U2. For fucks sake... :(
      "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
        Officer
        • Jan 2009

That does sound magically delicious
        sigpic

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
          Officer
          • Jun 2008
          • DSA Solo

Oh no Jeter I knew EXACTLY what The Look was when I saw it. They are throwing some heavy awesome 80s are way this time. And if you have not seen the Squier guitar prepare to have your mind blown Rockband 3 will destroy GH

As unfair as it is, what initially gave us hesitation about Mad Catz and Squier's Stratocaster Pro guitar controller was that, well, it's Fender's second-tier brand. Despite these prejudices from our youth, Harmonix pretty much sold us on it with one pretty badass trick: the ability to simultaneously play Rock Band 3 on Pro Expert and rock the same tune through an amplifier. Bonus: in the presentation we saw, extra notes and added fills didn't seem to affect score. So, that just about turns the uncanny valley of plastic peripherals on its head. Just make sure you crank your TV's sound system to 11 to not be drowned out from what's likely an even worse screw-up sound. See for yourself in the video after the break (caution: a few naughty words contained within).%Gallery-95362%

Watch the video at the bottom.

Comment

• Andy
            Honorary DSA

this tracklist looks awesome! I can't wait to get it!

Comment

• MandaloreFett
              Civilian
              • Apr 2010

It sucks when RB and GH release all kinds of crappy songs and you have favorite bands that never seem to get released. The main one I love and would want to see on there is finally getting another one on GH6, and that band is Rammstein. I would also like Deadsy or Orgy but it will never happen

Awesome sig courtesy of BOSS

Newest awesome sig courtesy of BOSS, didn't even ask!

Comment

• jmhc74
                Honorary DSA
                • Dec 2007

Impressive....Du Hast is a fun song to go nuts on. That song is on GH5 soundtrack.....you should see cmj rockin that song out on the mic....lol.
                sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                  Officer
                  • Jan 2009

I just picked up a game called Frets on Fire off the net. This is a free game for PC it also has a Rockband 2 mod that gives you all the songs off the RB2 tracklist pretty sweet....I think I'm gonna have to look into RB3.

I really want to have one of these at my place, I enjoy playing and it's awesome at parties.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Nuguistic
                    Civilian
                    • Apr 2009
                    • Nuguistic

damn mang, this rockband three is no joke. Imma have to cop me one
                    sigpic
                    C'mon Microsoft, i just wanna play for FREE

"I'll have your fucking badge you Mother Fucker!" - Brocman

RIP Wes Martin

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                      Officer
                      • Jan 2009

Wow that guitar video is awesome....and the dude was like "That a real fucking guitar" ha
                      sigpic

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
                        Officer
                        • Jun 2008
                        • DSA Solo

Its a real guitar dude, I've seen and read everything about it, depending on price I'm getting it.

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                          Officer
                          • Jan 2009

I hope they come out with something you can just attach to a guitar I really don't need a 3rd one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎