• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RageProphetXIII
    Officer
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by thedooku
    It's a distillation column....for making moonshine :D
    So when can we get some of that moonshine......:)
    sigpic

Comment

• Hogezz
      Honorary DSA
      • Jan 2009

that's impressive!
      sigpic

Comment

• thedooku
        Honorary DSA
        • Sep 2008

lol, if you can find Iceberg brand vodka, that's our stuff. We don't get employee rations or anything :(

"The way a man plays a game shows some of his character. The way he loses shows all of it"

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
          Officer
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by thedooku
          lol, if you can find Iceberg brand vodka, that's our stuff. We don't get employee rations or anything :(
          BOOOOOOOO!!!I'd PRETEND to quit that job everyday...:D
          sigpic

Comment

• keyser28146
            Honorary DSA

I used to climb towers for the last company I worked for, except our stuff was only located at around 300 feet.

I climbed about twice a week, but if it was a "heavy climb", I'd call a tower crew and outsource it. Tower crews cost about $600 per day for the cheap guys who show up, take lunch, and aren't terribly well trained. The good ones will cost you around $1200 per day, but certain tower companies charge $4000 per climb and only let you use THEIR guys. All depends.

The highest I ever went was 345 feet, and it sucks. Anything over 200 is really tiring, based on carrying 25 lbs of gear and another 25lbs of tools. I only climbed to save the company money when I could fix things easily... if it was going to be longer than 3 hours worth of work I always used tower climbers. No sense in risking it.
            sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎