X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GnrlHerpes
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

hey you guys--- wanna form an alliance?

Not just an alliance. I know right now you're like thats stupid...
    but hear me out DSA. the IRAS is a group founded by myself and the clan leader of {GSO}. it stands for Intergalactic Republic of Allied Sectors.
    Its a group of allied clans. We will practice together, play together, and assist each other in clan battles if needed. we have a list of 501st legion ranking players to ask for help. Every clan keeps their same tag, but this is like a confederacy. each clan leader and a member or 2 he trusts is on the high council, which makes decisions that they find best for the alliance.
    the website is http://s13.invisionfree.com/IRAS/index.php?
    it is not yet complete though. Please consider this. We have 3 clans joined so far, because we have only started. we are looking for maybe 2-3 more, and i was hoping that DSA could be one of them, since i have "roots" here.
    pleae dont brush this off.
    [TDR] now has about 30 members, and our forums have about 70 members. We also have a waiting list of about 20 members wishing to join, we are holding regular tryouts.
    please consider joining us, we have very strong players. i have recruited some extremely good players recently, and my clan is going very well.

Please think this over!
  • sephonoff_CooR
    Civilian
    • Dec 2004

sounds intresting but could also be an invitation to flaming

Comment

• kas
      Civilian
      • Apr 2005

As the Liaison for the DSA Empire, I have the opportunity to visit many clan websites and speak directly to many clan officials. I've been asked on more then one occasion who DSA is in alliance with.

DSA Alliances with NO ONE!

We believe that all clans in the community should be respected equally.

So this is more then just an alliance you say...and from what I've read, it sounds a lot like the role I'm already very involved in. I respectfully choose to remain the Liaison who prefers to keep things personal and private.

Although I will not remove myself entirely from this community you're building, I still wish to remain outside of it.

If there is another DSA member who wishes to represent our clan in your alliance, then that will be discussed amongst our council. If that happens, you will be notified.

Kas

Comment

• Frell
        Civilian
        • Nov 2004

Irespectfully decline, DSA feels that every clan is there for a reason. Having and alliance is like saying you don't wanna battle or war other clans. I understand this is just to keep things friendly, but we will always be friendly. We chose to stay nutral and if you ever need help or friendly matches we are here.

I am honored you feel we are worth your alliance proposal but this cannot happen. Thank you for posting and keep it real.

Frell.
        For what we do in life, Echo's in Eternity.

<object width=468 height=60><param name=movie value='http://www.zupidoo.com/swf/modernwarfare2.swf'></param><param name=allowFullScreen value=true></param><embed src='http://www.zupidoo.com/swf/modernwarfare2.swf' type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen=true width=468 height=60></embed></object>

Comment

• GnrlHerpes
          Civilian
          • Jan 2005

alright. well these clans im allied with, the leaders are all personal friends of mine. so i wouldnt want personal conflicts anyways. i encourage you all to just check out the site, however.
          thank you for your honesty and consideration.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎