• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • norm
    Imperial Guard
    • Jun 2006
    • DSA norm

Undead Survival Test

Play thousands of free online games: arcade games, puzzle games, funny games, sports games, shooting games, and more, all without downloading any additional software! Find new free games to play every Thursday at Addicting Games!

>7 days and I have no compassion for folks..lol
  • jakewill
    Honorary DSA
    • Sep 2009

6 weeks to 6 months as a soldier no compassion either
    sigpic

Comment

• APAT
      Honorary DSA
      • Mar 2010

According to this I'm screwed in 2-6 weeks. Whatever man. I roll with a 12 gauge shotgun and a truck. Bring it zombie bitches!!!!!!!!!

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
      "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• jmhc74
        Honorary DSA
        • Dec 2007

wtf...where's the overall grade...kept geting letter scores and I got impatient. Damn game takes soooo long. Sorry, little impatient today.
        Last edited by jmhc74; 12-18-2010, 10:34 AM.
        sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• APAT
          Honorary DSA
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by jmhc74
          wtf...where's the overall grade...kept geting letter scores and I got impatient. Damn game takes soooo long. Sorry, little impatient today.
          Button masher! ;)

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
          "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• jakewill
            Honorary DSA
            • Sep 2009

2nd time had a 2 year survival rate
            sigpic

Comment

• fromunda
              Honorary DSA

I agree with you APAT, it said I wouldnt last long either but those zombie fucks gonna die.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎