Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

Thank you all for coming here, and for being such good, heartfelt, and caring people.

Thank you RaTix for starting this Clan, for giving me a place to meet and get to know all the wonderful folk here. The fun that I having in playing games with you, and having the chance to become friends with you all, has truly been a blessing in my life.

Thank you guys for giving me the chance to be able to get online, and have fun games, without having to deal with the stress and hatefulness of cheaters, and so on. It is great to be able to have a place to go to get away from all the hate and stress of day to day living. To have a honorable refuge to belong to, with people that believe in truth and honesty. The soul of the DSA is the best that I have ever seen, and has helped redeem my faith in mankind. The people here are kind, and thoughtful. Thank you God for leading me here. The gentle place, the eye of the storm on the internet.

The games are just that. Games. A mindless notion, a momentary distraction. Nothing more; nothing less. What makes them special, is that we are able to have fun together. It is the group dynamic, is what makes them important, and good for the soul combined. That is why the DSA has meaning.

Thank you guys for all the work you do in working so hard to be sure that games are well planned out, and trying so hard for group involvement. For the work you've done in the past, and in the planning for our future.

I hope for all here to have a happy Christmas, and I pray that God will shower you all with his love and blessings. For what you've done, and for being the people you are.

Thank you for being DSA, and for helping to "keep it real", not only for ourselves, but also for sharing our ideals with others on the internet by showing them that there still are people out there that hold themselves to a higher standard of morals and common decency.

God bless you all, and have a great new year !.

sigpic

Comment

• MandaloreFett
      Civilian
      • Apr 2010

I thought of making this a thread too, and like usual after reading Des' post I feel I need to say it too. This has been literally the worst year of my life so far, from the continued money problems, and stress about jobs and school loans, to the main part of it, being away from the woman I love so desperately much. But one good thing shines through, my joining the DSA. That was the best thing that happened and you guys are some of the best friends I have, although I have never actually met any of you. When things get tough I know there is always a brother from DSA to talk to, or just get lost in a game with, a short reprieve from the stresses of real life.
      For that, on this Christmas day, I say thank you Ratix for making and sustaining this fine group of guys and girls. And to you all, the Dark Side Alliance, thank you for just being who you are. You're the best Christmas gift I recieved, and through the rants and frustration I have, know how much you all and this clan means to me. I hope you have a great day with your families guys, and I will see you online soon.

-Zach

Awesome sig courtesy of BOSS

Newest awesome sig courtesy of BOSS, didn't even ask!

Comment

• darth_cedaus
        Civilian
        • Nov 2010

Happy holidays dsa hope you have a great day

Comment

• Yentis
          Honorary DSA
          • Sep 2007
          • Yentis

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, If your are not happy with Happy Holidays then happy shut the fuck up.

in celabration here is a great Holiday song for all.

The ONLY Official Youtube channel for the Nostalgia Critic and Channel Awesome. New Nostalgia Critic episodes every Wednesday at 5PM CST. New Top 5 Best/Worst episodes every Tuesday at 5PM CST. New 1st Viewings or Real Thoughts episodes every Thursday at 5PM CST. New Tamara's Never Seen episodes every Friday at 5PM CST. New Tamara Just Saw episodes every Saturday at 5PM CST. Classic Nostalgia Critic episodes are uploaded after they are cleared. TV Show Vlogs are uploaded on an inconsistent schedule, so check the playlists. Same with Doug Reviews, Sibling Rivalry, and Bum Reviews. Thanks for watching!
          " If a man doesn't bleed ,and he doesn't cry you don't trust him cause he is not man. " .. Zakk Wylde

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎